Sign in to follow this  
Sir Stig

[ESL-FB3] Surgeons Office, Bardo

This is my 3rd Free Build. Approvals will be accepted with gratitude, and critique met with an open mind ;)

Colonel Oystridge was greeted by Victor Servadac, as soon as he arrived on An Toli.

"Colonel, it's an honor to meet you. I have been hard at work, getting others to work, and the surgeons office is ready to move in. Only needs some furniture. And, ah, well... a surgeon." Victor explained to the Colonel.

25084908070_3202a55127_z.jpg

"Good, good. I have contacted my old army surgeon. A most effective man. Soon no one have to fear for their life working in Bardo. The odds for survival will be here. We'll use cloth from the factory, and we need a wagon from Wilfredo's"

25012918419_ff15f3dfeb_z.jpg

"This calls for a celebration. Cigar?", offered the colonel.

"Yes, please. I've heard it's good for your health.", Victor accepted.

25262247762_fced152522_z.jpg

The White Glove Order ornament turned out alright, I think.

25287491201_29c1b813d5_z.jpg

Inside needs a little more work, but the need for a surgeons office was dire, so it will have to do until the surgeon arrives (last day to submit february fb's).

25262247232_5eb2c49f4e_z.jpg

What category would this be? Artisan does not feel quite right, but commerce doesn't either. I guess artisan will be the closest?

This is a beautiful building, and it took me a while to figure out how you did the big grating on the front! pirate_tong.gif

The overall architecture is really nice, and I will be looking forward to seeing it furnished, when the surgeon moves in.

And the white glove ornament is cool too, although it seems to me odd that the order would advertise their involvement... pirate_wink.gif

I would say this is an artisan, as it is a craft more than a commercial service.

Montoya will probably check in, should he be on An Tolli, since he is always interested in meeting other surgeons!

I approve.

I like it, interesting building. The white fence pieces make nice windows. I'd thought about a doctors office, but the only bit I'd assembled was a bowl full of leaches (black horn pieces)! I look forward to seeing your furnished upon the surgeons arrival.

I approve. :thumbup:

A very nice build and interesting subject. The exterior looks quite ornate and I like how the large windows make the rooms bright - very fitting for a surgeon!

I approve :thumbup:

I really love that facade! Altough I'd recomend adding a bit more of an interior, I still aprove

Interesting architecture. I really like the roof. And you've made good use of fence pieces for the windows. The white glove ornament turned out ok; I'm sure that was tough to figure out. I'd approve if I could.

And my inclination on what category to put it in would be artisan. A doctor is a skilled professional, and this is his shop.

I'd give you a hand for this build, but it looks like you already had one...

Bad puns aside, this looks really good. I think next time I would remove the white bands from the columns and connect the trim at the top. However. .. I approve!

This is a beautiful building, and it took me a while to figure out how you did the big grating on the front! pirate_tong.gif

The overall architecture is really nice, and I will be looking forward to seeing it furnished, when the surgeon moves in.

And the white glove ornament is cool too, although it seems to me odd that the order would advertise their involvement... pirate_wink.gif

I would say this is an artisan, as it is a craft more than a commercial service.

Montoya will probably check in, should he be on An Tolli, since he is always interested in meeting other surgeons!

I approve.

Bardo is struggling with food shortage, and therefore much malnutritional conditions at the moment. And the textile factory takes its fair toll in human suffering. So, You are most welcome. Bring your doctor bag :)

I like it, interesting building. The white fence pieces make nice windows. I'd thought about a doctors office, but the only bit I'd assembled was a bowl full of leaches (black horn pieces)! I look forward to seeing your furnished upon the surgeons arrival.

Thank you for all the feedback.

I approve. :thumbup:

Leeches is a great idea. I am looking forward to moc'ing the surgeon. Old medical practices, this should be fun :)

A very nice build and interesting subject. The exterior looks quite ornate and I like how the large windows make the rooms bright - very fitting for a surgeon!

Nice build! I really like the White Glove ornament! I approve! thumbup.gif

I really love that facade! Altough I'd recomend adding a bit more of an interior, I still aprove

Interesting architecture. I really like the roof. And you've made good use of fence pieces for the windows. The white glove ornament turned out ok; I'm sure that was tough to figure out. I'd approve if I could.

And my inclination on what category to put it in would be artisan. A doctor is a skilled professional, and this is his shop.

Well designed exterior, I really like it.

I'd give you a hand for this build, but it looks like you already had one...

Bad puns aside, this looks really good. I think next time I would remove the white bands from the columns and connect the trim at the top. However. .. I approve!

I think I will try to make a good interior for this one. I was particularly satisfied with the ornament and the roof, so it is fun someone noticed those. I'll try with some different coloumns, and make some other improvements when making the interior. I see the potential to make this into a hospital in time, with upgrades to the MOC and licence. I am loosely making the blueprint in my mind now :) Edited by Sir Stig

Interesting design features and a good integration of colors.

Those Corries must be furious that you Greens came up with the Red Cross pirate_laugh2.gif

Approved thumbup.gif

Fantastic job! The lattice windows are really nicely done, especially the large one on the second floor. The white accents throughout help to make the building much more interesting and good use of the various grey pieces to add texture and detail to the exterior.

Beautiful. :pir-wub: I dare say this is one of the best building exteriors yet. Good colors, lovely architectural elements, and another good all-around idea. The surgeon has a fine place to work. :classic:

Edit: Oops, I forgot the most important part:

Approved! :thumbup:

PLEASE, everyone, to aid the accounting process, DO NOT grant approvals to your own faction unless you are a leader! :classic:

Edited by Captain Dee

Really nice build, that exterior is excellent! The colors are great and that large lattice works so perfectly! It would have been nice to see a bit of furniture inside, but nice work nonetheless! :thumbup: