StarHawk3

[M-F02] The MCS Trade Winds

Tags: Spying, Spaceship

With the MANTIS and Octan fleets both in orbit around Lesser Drigo, it was only a matter of time before MANTIS would capture an Octan vessel. The MCS Trade Winds, a Merchant Confederacy ship, was on a supply run to the surface when it was intercepted by MANTIS. The crew was kept for questioning and MANTIS command saw an opportunity to use the vessel to infiltrate the Octan spaceport. They put together a group to pose as the Merchant Confederacy crew in hopes to gain information on Octan's fleet movements.

24733595004_4733f79bd3_b.jpg

Note to judges. The Octan truck is reused and should not be judged.

25269015381_1c70011ccc_b.jpg

Hawk: You three stay here. I will go and scout the area and see if I can get into the control tower while they unload the ship. You guy wait for my signal.

-

Spec Ops1- Hold it there pilot. The base is on lock down. There are MANTIS spys everywhere and you need special clearance to get past this point.

Hawk: Sorry sir. I hear those MANTIS guys are vicious thugs. Keep up the goo….

Spec Ops1- That's enough small talk. Please return to your ship. We will be performing inspections soon.

Hawk: Yes sir.

-24735361513_ed432bd97d_b.jpg

Hawk: This is bad. They will be around soon to inspect the ship. They will find out that we are MANTIS for sure.

Snake: I say we go in and blast them with our death ray blasters!

Sue: Yeah!

Hawk: Are you two crazy? Do you know how many of them there are out there?

Chogg: Chogg have an idea. Chogg is master of disguise.

25335889066_087a2fc2df_b.jpg

Chogg: Mister robot man! Could you help me here.

Robot: Affirmative.

Chogg: Robot is needed in the control tower.

Spec Ops2: Sure go right through.

Hawk: Wow Chogg, I can't believe that actually worked.

Chogg: Chogg given top secret spy gear from CEO

-25269012061_95cf6f13ae_b.jpg

Spec Ops3: Don't move MANTIS scum. You may have been able to fool my partner some how but your not fooling me.

25243808752_99f8060884_b.jpg

Chogg: Chogg has good news and bad news.

Hawk: What is it. Did you get the data?

Chogg: Chogg got data but Octan got Chogg.

Hawk: Don't worry Chogg, we will come to you. Sue jettison the remaining containers. Snake get on the boarding ramp. Chogg Jump now.

-25362085605_b7f83d1183_b.jpg

More pictures under the spoiler tag

-25243812972_710e1aa934_b.jpg

-24994448419_88c0de53b7_b.jpg

-25335903786_ba1003f5a6_b.jpg

-25335896376_e58b039a5b_b.jpg

-24735337753_4c492733d1_b.jpg

-25243815962_c6a5d0a719_b.jpg

Thanks for looking. This is my first attempt at a large ship and I underestimated how hard it would be to photograph. I might still add some more pictures tomorrow. C&C appreciated.

Edited by StarHawk3

Awesome ship. You should show us all of the interior in the spoiler. The story was great. Chogg is an intergalactic man of mystery. I live the shot of him jumping out the window. I love how the rest of mantis wants to shoot their way out :D

Although I think MANTIS tactics are dirty and low, and that pirates ought to be kicked out of an open airlock ... that is a damn fine ship.

So many great details - I'm a sucker for greebles, and you did a great job, especially on the front with the antenna and the lights. I love how you made detachable cargo pods, and I'm really impressed that you managed to include an interior as well. Awesome work!

Incredible! :wub: I love that it has an interior and the detachable cargo pods. Great work! :thumbup:

Thats an awesome ship.

I love everything about it !

And yes, pictures of the interior please ! :blush:

Awesome ship. You should show us all of the interior in the spoiler. The story was great. Chogg is an intergalactic man of mystery. I live the shot of him jumping out the window. I love how the rest of mantis wants to shoot their way out :D

Although I think MANTIS tactics are dirty and low, and that pirates ought to be kicked out of an open airlock ... that is a damn fine ship.

So many great details - I'm a sucker for greebles, and you did a great job, especially on the front with the antenna and the lights. I love how you made detachable cargo pods, and I'm really impressed that you managed to include an interior as well. Awesome work!

Incredible! :wub: I love that it has an interior and the detachable cargo pods. Great work! :thumbup:

Thats an awesome ship.

I love everything about it !

And yes, pictures of the interior please ! :blush:

That ship... Is beyond words... Need more pics! :wub_drool:

Thanks guys. I'm glad you like it. Now it is time to take it apart and start on a new large ship. :wacko:

I was really expecting this to be a 7! The ship is just all round superb.

I'm glad you think that. I'm suspecting that the landing pad and my poor photography skills might have kept it a six. A six is still a very respectable score. :classic:

The judges awarded you 6 points.

Thanks judges.