[SR-FB1 Feb] Cantu's House

Previously:

Recruiting at Marco's

This Is Not the Wealthy Housing of Rassilon

Falling Out with Foxx

Cantu's Fort in Rassilon

The Viper

Jail Break!

While Sinbad, Li Chang, and the rest of the crew of the Viper were escaping from Mardier, Jorge Cantu was resting in his house. Being one of the wealthier residence of Rassilon, it meant he could afford a house in the nicest district.

24989312659_97e456397c_c.jpg

25238698832_672c567633_c.jpg

But while living in the nicest district afforded many comforts, it also came with great risk.

25356976795_fb21cb1629_c.jpg

For everyone else, including those pirates with fewer scruples than most, knew where the wealthy lived as well.

24730233403_a13c4e6921_c.jpg

25356985025_26edefeebf_c.jpg

Really nice roof and walls, and the curtain in the doorway is great. Doesn't the house need a window or two though? Big windows are always a sign of wealth. Great robber figure, he looks full of evil intent.

Oh, that sand green fences...!!! The build is very nice but i would prefer walls with a bit more variety (i.e. not just brick profile bricks). Also, having an interior is a huge plus for me!

Nice house, sir. I really like the roof and the interior above and below are both great.

While I don't mind the windowless ground floor, a window or two on the upper floor would make it look more comfortable.

I approve

Some windows or window slits would improve this a lot. Or add something more on the brick wall that faces the street. Ivy, arch, different texture to break it up a little. I like the basement.

That's a paticularly nice build. I really like the roof and the distinct difference between the two levels adds some variety to the build.

Am I the only one who is reminded of the Hamburglar by the robber? Striped shirt, round hat, eyes covered, perhaps he's a more-violent cousin.

Nice house, love the roof and the guy's taste for art. However a window would work well, and/or some 'irregularities' in the walls.

Apart from that great build.

Oh, and the robber is such a cliché pirate_laugh2.gif

Nice house. I like the combination of colors and the first pic really shows it well. The difference between the floors is neat but the top floor does seem a little empty. Good work overall.