Here's the beginning guys, after a long break a new MOC, the famous group B Audi Quattro rally car. All I've got so far is a front.

24729809993_125949afc3_h.jpgIMG_3652 by Teo's Technic, on Flickr

I'm thinking to make the bottom part of the bumper white, and also fenders and a line along the bottom all around the car white as well.

A very promising start! :thumbup:

Thought the bumper needed some update when saw the first picture, and glad to see its' looks now.

A very promising start! :thumbup:

Thought the bumper needed some update when saw the first picture, and glad to see its' looks now.

What do you think? should I make the bumper all white or all red?

Moving forward with 4 pieces of #3 connectors in Red are going to cost you if you don't own them. I would prefer colour of the rally version, that is white.

I think it depends on the body color you would choose :wink:

Personally, I prefer the rally color like in the first pic, and I think race cars always look great in multi-colors, even if you just random throw some red, grey, white beams onto them.

Wow, that's already looking quite cool, can't wait to see more.

Well done so far! :classic:

Do you have any preconceived ideas on how to construct the 4WD system? Open diffs, no diffs, or some kind of torsen limited slip setup as in the real world model? I tried to make a torsen differential, it didn't end successfully. :/

Do you have any preconceived ideas on how to construct the 4WD system? Open diffs, no diffs, or some kind of torsen limited slip setup as in the real world model? I tried to make a torsen differential, it didn't end successfully. :/

Well, if it's going to be RC, and in that scale, I doubt it could be done without custom parts... But feel free to rub it in my face if you can do it... :tongue: Would be pretty cool, actually.