This thread encompasses all builds within Quinnsville, on the "Chocolate Island" or as it is officially known, COCOVIA, the 10th island discovered in Challenge I

"We have free coffee!"

Name: Quinnsville
Ownership: Empire of Corrington
Mayor: Sir Thomas Smaugton

Settlement EGS Details as of 4th of march 2017

Trade Value: 119
Settlement Size: 27
Money in the Coffers: 493 doubloons Troops: full company of 30 soldiers

Who can own property in Quinnsville: Anyone.
Who can freebuild in Quinnsville: Anyone.
Map:

A recent discovery as the Corrington ships journeyed past the known mapped edges of the Sea of Theives, the settlement of Quinnsville was founded by the captain of one of the exploring ships, Sir Thomas Smaugton.
Sailing under both the flag of the Empire of Corrington, as under the MAESTRO trade company, it is only logical that both will have a strong representation in the settlement as it grows hopefully in a busy harbour and centre of commerce.
The city is protected for now by a small fortress on her western side, but garrisons are under way to add some protection from possible natives and budding neighbours.

The port is gearing towards two very important inland products to export: chocolate and coffee. Or as the new mayor was heard saying, "I smell coffee in that grove!".

The Banner of Quinnsville, nicknamed `The White Bra` apparently (and out of earshot).
Feel free to use this if you want to place builds in the city.

Sir Thomas Smaugton, as seen when making landfall on the island, February 15th of the year 616

The Size of Quinnsville for EGS purposes: Town (level 2)

Residences: 4
Factories: 1
Artisans: 4
Commerces: 10
Cultural: 1
Educational: 0

Forts: 2 small out of 2 small available
Plantations: 2
Mines: 0

Builds in Quinnsville:

Licensed Properties:

1. Residence
New Beginnings
The House of Knowledge
Setting Up Residence
Grave Tidings

2. Factory
Clam and Cup Coffee Burnery

3. Plantation
Palmwood Plantation on Cocovia
Luuk Luchtwandelaar's Cabbage Plantation

4. Mine

5. Artisan
McPherson`s Swords and Bullets
Outfitting a Ship in Quinnsville
Finally in Quinnsville

6. Commerce
Quinnsville Commerce House
Sailors Beach
Setting out to Elysabethtown
Visiting a Friend
The Brickagramer House of Games
Settle on Quinnsville
Lapzwanzer's Finest Chocolates
The Frisky Business
Mail Office of Quinnsville

7. Education

8. Art and Culture
Quinnsville Village Square

9. Forts
Transferring Command
Defending Territory

Other MOC`s:

The Mysterious Cavern
The Founding of Quinnsville
The Warehouse
The Secret Treasure of Cocovia
Welcome to Quinnsville: The Tour
Searching for Gold
Burp
The Apple Thief
Quinnsville Phase 2
Marching to Quinnsville

The Junkyard Fleet of Quinnsville

HMS Green Dragon - 2 Fast - Active
HMS Terrigan - 1 Armed - Active
The Sea Sparrow - 1 Armed - bought from CelesAurivern - Active
Crepe Fruite - 1 Trade - bought from Francesco Clarke - Active
Fingernail - 1 Well Rounded - bought from Francesco Clarke - Active
La Espada - 0 - donated by Faladrin - Active
The Wailing Whaif - 3 Armed MCRA capture - Active
Symphony of Destruction - 2 Armed pirate vessel bought in MCRA auction - Active
Nino Grande - 4 Trade 2 - won in auction - Active
Margert - 2 Trade - won in auction - Active

The Cod Hunter - 2 Armed - captured from Pirates, on loan from the Crown - Active
Drydocked
El Pollo - 3 Trade 2 - unlicensed, unmoc`ced - won in auction

Pinto - 4 Trade 2 - unlicensed, unmoc`ced - won in auction, Maestro COR vessel   Junkyard Ships Lost Pierre Volante - 1 Trade - bought from Francesco Clarke - wrecked on a sandbank near Berelli
Disguised Skiff - 0 - bought from SkaForHire - Captured by pirate L`Olius
HMS Isandlwana - 0 - Captured by Privateer Ali
Tigerlily - 1 Well Rounded - bought from BrickOn - Captured by Sea Rat player MkJoshA
HMS Pendragon - 6th rate Ship of the Line (5HA for now) - Captured in the ESL - MAR war by Sea Rats

These are all those small ships that become unloved by their owners as they move to greater vessels, and will sail again one day in the collection of driftwood called the Junkyard Fleet of Quinnsville. They might not make the long glorious voyages of the Terramen, but at least they won`t be forgotten in the game that way and still play along, no matter how small a footnote in the history of Brethren of the Brick Seas they will become.

While licensing them is an expensive venture as it takes me far beyond my "base price" 3 slots, I am planning of filling all 11 of my personal available slots with these small class 0 up to 2 vessels eventually (as funds become available over time). As such, I can`t really pay a purchase price for the ships, my payment is the fact that you can unlicense them to free up one of your three "base price" slots again to put in a ship far more usefull in the metagame. But instead of the ships becoming forgotten in the Ship Index with zero chance of ever getting relicensed by the player in question, they will have the prospect of sailing in the MCRA again, proudly remaining a part of the tales told.

So if you have any of those small trader vessels or armed galleys that are just lying around, devoid of hope to shine in the light one day, send them over to Quinnsville, Cocovia. Here they will be lovingly restored to their glory.

Also, for NONE of these donated ships, the sistershipping rule will be used by me. If they ever get sunk, captured, auctioned off as prices by pirates or whotnot`s that remove them from my ownership, their story has truly and gloriously ended. See it as a way of "closure" for that little build you made the day you set out to sea.