BrickOn

Tigerlily [Cor - FB4]

I present Tigerlily, a small sloop soon to be joining the Corrington fleet manned by Sir James' men.

25354849635_d3a6d303ca.jpgTigerlily2, on Flickr

24987193389_1d7cca889a.jpgTigerlily3, on Flickr

25354849815_f00fc917e2.jpgTigerlily4, on Flickr

Inspired by some of the beautiful brick built boats posted recently, I tried to give it a go myself, but I got a little distracted during the process and Lily became Tigerlily. Approvals appreciated.

Thanks guys, she was just meant to be fun and a break from my other building projects, she started out all white, I have no idea why i even picked out an orange brick in the first place.

As of yet I have not licensed her. I was thinking I should wait until March if I did not get her on a trading run. But as soon as I do I was thinking small sloop.

Edit: She is now licensed as a Small Sloop.

Edited by BrickOn

Edit: She is now licensed as a Small Sloop.

I added the Tigerlily to the Merry Lyric convoy before realizing that it is only a speed 2 and the Quick Wing, our speed 2 convoy is full so try joining the Eslandolan convoys...

Its okay I realised she was too slow for the Corries, she's going solo :-) (On a side note having looked at things again I think her license may have dropped Sir James in the red)

Its okay I realised she was too slow for the Corries, she's going solo :-) (On a side note having looked at things again I think her license may have dropped Sir James in the red)

How far? Do you need a short term loan?

Maybe, I guess it depends on the outcome of the trade runs pirate_sceptic.gif but without that income I'll be 7 Db short.

You can't use the trade run income until it has been decided. I can lend you 10 db without interest, if you pay them back next month. pirate_blush.gif

Nice small sloop!

Approved!

Indexed as Class 1 WR (as it is a small sloop)

Interesting little vessel. The colors don't really do it for me, but of course you were matching them to that imaginative figurehead (and tail!) Very unique creation. Keep it up.

Edit: approved :thumbup:

Edited by Captain Dee