Sign in to follow this  
Lord Vladivus

The Gates of Hades

25222459472_43b2ca2a32_c.jpg

A weary traveller returns home, to the Gates of Hades, guarded by fell demons.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

C+C welcome!

You made me curious... Great build, the tan works really well for Hades's realm

Amazing! The guards are fantastic!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Cheers guys! Don't expect Krell to come back to life anytime soon. He was born in Hades, and I wanted to explore the setting a bit. I'm hoping to build some more of Krell's journey!

Cool build! Looking forward to more! :classic: :classic: :classic: :classic: :classic: :classic: :classic: :classic: :classic: :classic: :classic: :classic: :classic: :classic: :classic: :classic: :classic: :classic: :classic: :classic: :classic: :classic: :classic: :classic: :classic: :classic:

Good use of those lion heads :thumbup: The Nexo Knight baddies do work well as some sort of underworld guardions/warriors :classic:

Nice, appropriately clean build. I can't really lay my finger on what I particularly like about it, but it has a great atmoshere for sure :thumbup:

Edited by Exetrius

I love the gate, and those guards have some nice combinations!

Thanks guys! I'm looking forward to more of this- hopefully some weird and warped architecture to stop it looking too Kaliphlin!

Very nice LV! The base and the gate both look very good :thumbup:.

I also like that you kept the colours simple and monotonous (in a good way!).

The whole build also reminds me a lot of SoT's work... I guess his builds and stories will always be a great source of inspiration.

Great work, keep it up :classic:!

Cheers guys!

@Simon, I must've been channeling him subconsciously- his builds were some of what inspired me to start building castle.