Sign in to follow this  
Lord Vladivus

Ghosts in the Dungeon

25044042770_c8a4353693_c.jpg

"The dungeons? What is this?" exclaimed Alric, "Fenrir, after..."

"Fear not young one" interrupted Sithanna. "We mean you no harm. This is a council of war, of which you are very much a part of. Allow me to introduce Amset Ra, envoy of the Desert King of Kaliphlin."

"The Desert King?" asked Alric apprehensively.

"Ana khadimaan mukhlisanaan lil Shadowmere." The mountain mummy sorcerer spoke in his native tongue.

"He says he's a loyal servant of Shadowmere. So let's get back to the matter in hand." Fenrir spoke swiftly. "Rivalries and political differences matter not if we can't match the Spire. Vladivus is dead, yet his legacy stands- the Resistance. Even the might of the Desert King and Ulandus combined would falter if we let Ravaage win. We are here to see that day never comes. We stand as warriors before the end times. Amset, with me. Alric, Tauro, you may find it prudent to move away"

Amset and Fenrir, staffs aglow, moved to the end of the room, where a pool of blood smouldered. As the others watched, a ghostly figure began to coalesce above the bubbling red liquid.

24713918363_49b84dd36a_c.jpg

"VLADIVUS!" exclaimed Sithanna. "But, how Fenrir? What foul magics is this?"

"My dearest Sithanna. Did you truly think that death could hold me back? Krell bound my spirit to the mortal realm- due to my mixed heritage Hades itself finds it hard to retain my spirit. Without Krell, I would have wandered the void between life and death forever. Nevertheless, I do not intend to stay as a ghost. I wish to feel Gurthanol in my living hand once more, to strike the head from Ravaage," said Vladivus.

With that, Amset and Fenrir levelled their staffs at Vladivus' ghost.

24710058614_fe75bbae41_c.jpg

A dark cloud, streaked with red blood enveloped the two staff wielders and Vladivus ghost.

The smoke cleared, and a marvel stood before them:

25247611301_c2c3b8d1af_c.jpg

"I have returned". Vladivus clenched his fist. "There is much to be done."

"My Lord," called Alric. "I am honoured to meet you. My name is Alric, and I am from Dronds Feelds. I helped Fenrir cleanse the rot. How may I be of service?"

"Hail and well met, Alric of Dronds Feelds. I am familiar with your neighbour, Beorthan of the Trifork," Vladivus paused. "I would request your aid in helping to clear Shadowmere of, well, undesirables."

He turned to the minotaur standing next to Alric. "Ah, Tauro, it's been a long time. If you would be so kind as to return to the Trifork and tell Beorthan that his alliance with Shadowmere still stands. As does the alliance between Dronds Feelds and Shadowmere."

The two nodded their heads and departed,

Sithanna spoke up; "What now Vladivus?"

"We fight," came the grim reply.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next step in the story!

C+C welcome!

Edited by Lord Vladivus

Good to see you back alive-well, kind of.

The floor is superb, and I really like the few dark red spots in the black wall.

Greta to have met you alive! Really cool build, IT has exactly the right atmosphere

You are still alive ! Great news !

What a story ! You made an incredible twist, I like it !

I am Hoping to see the resistance gain in force before the final battle !

Great build. You have always an excellent nocty feeling...

Really cool build. Is there any way I can help Shadowmere? I have a detachment of Oakwood Order troops I can send you.

I love your stories as usual! But you guys really need to get a running list of all your stories and collabs in one place! It's hard to follow sometimes!

Cool SNOT floor, and I like the inclusion of those large arches in the wall :thumbup: And you made good use of the CMF baseplates for the stairs too :classic:

I see... Lord Krell had some admireable Soul Magic too! :wink:

Great to see the leader of the Resistance back in the flesh, well played...

As the others have already mentioned, the floor is great. The pool of blood is nice too. :thumbup:

Black walls can tend to look dull, but you've kept them as interesting as the rest of the build here. Well done!

Great build, LV! The floor is superb and I like the inset wall sections :thumbup:

Nice touch with the spots of dark red too :classic:

Lovely moc! The floor looks great! The dk red is really eyecathing!! Well Done!!

Great continuation of the story! :classic:

I love the floor, and the arches in the wall look good as well. The problem is that black is so hard to photograph well, so maybe another time the arches and the area underneath them should be different colors?

If i had to say, i'd say that your one of Nocturnus' top builders!