Marishka

Elves MOCs: Sanctuary of Keys and Aira's tower

Hello!

This MOC's is rebuild of Bakery, Crystal Hollow, Aira's workshop and building from Pegesus Slengh set. Hope you like it! :)

Slengh and Naida's ship are too cool to rebuild, so I didn't take pieces from it.

Sanctuary is a secret place where elves keep their magical Keys inside huge crystal. Also there's litle waterpool, big tree, I think it's Farran's workplace and smaller version of bakery.

DSCN2248.jpg

From the back: treestairs and view of keys:

DSCN2249.jpg

DSCN2251.jpg

For what bakery is really need:

DSCN2254.jpg

Aira's tower and her magic wands workshop:

DSCN2256.jpg

DSCN2258.jpg

DSCN2259.jpg

And young sailor who may be build from parts of Aira and Jonny:

DSCN2255.jpg

....marry me :wub:

No seriously, I love how you blended Aira's workshop with the windmill parts <3 And you even made use of all the maps they keep adding to every set! XD And that cleverly hidden display for all the keys together! OMG

Thanks a lot! :sweet:

When I shared this it's not so sad to demount it to build something new! I like Lego because even with small amount of tiny details it's possible to build somethning funny, and this is good relax for brain.

Creative building, awesome mocs. Aira's tower is great. I love how you blended the bakery, workshop, and windmill pieces together.

This is gorgeous! My daughter will love this and hopefully it will inspire her to rebuild with her own sets. I think my favourite part is the young sailor. Also the hiding hole for the keys.

I love how you've reinvented the sets and made something unique. The spiral staircase up around the tree looks great, as does Aira's tower (which looks like it could be an official set). The key holder is a nice detail too. Nicely designed!

A lot of inspiration !! Very simple and creative. I like your stairs in the tree, the fountain, the workshop and the sailor the most !