Sign in to follow this  
Blufiji

Endless Resolve

Gal Turok stepped off of the creeky boat and onto a small dock, for he ahd arrived at The Glade Fort, a small outpost near the foothills of the Rakath. Waiting for him was a soldier of the Legion Reach, the defenders of his territory in the Rakath. The soldier bowed a short bow, and Gal Turok spoke.

"Where is he?"

"We are holding him just inside the walls Lord Turok." The soldier opens the door and there he is, sunken in a corner half conscious.

" I hope my companions didn't miss treat you to badly..I know how..delicate you deep dwellers are.."

The Drow glanced up, his deep red eyes burned with defiance.

"Soon Goblin Lord, we shall see whose delicate. Word reaches us in the deep of the death of Vladivus, the fracturing of your so called alliance. You lords of Nocturnus are nothing but common paupers pretending to be princes. You, your people, your entire culture, shall be like the sands of the desert..nothing but dust beneath the might of the Spire.

Gal Turok listened intently, his rage hidden beneath his battle worn helm. The Drow had spoken out of turn, but he spoke the truth. The Alliance was floundering, what few clans and tribes that had been brought into the fold were blades of wheat before the scythe that was the Spire. But the Drow was in for a shocking revelation.

"What's the matter Goblin scum..is the truth to hard to swallow.."

Gal Turok spoke in his usual monotone voice.

"No cave dweller..the truth is the truth..as it has always been. Now here is truth for you..You have severely under estimated our resolve.Yes are numbers are few..in the East..Yet we shall soon have more than enough to bring you and those who serve the spire to heel. We will purge you from this land like one purges corruption from a wound. We will fight you on Rod's Peaks, In the swamps of the Moruth, in Skavenport and Kyrrath, in The Reach, in Shadowmere, The Labyrinths, to the very streets of Abyssian itself. In every tavern and village, every mountain crag, every hovel even in Hell's Gate, we will fight you until we have cleansed this land." Gal Turoks eyes met the Drow's, and the Drow recoiled in fear..

"And once we have done all of this, brought your spire to rubble and pushed those you serve to the sea, I will personally enter the caverns in which your kind scurry about and rip you and your people from this world. Your kind will know the meaning of oblivion by the my hands!!!!"

As the Drow warrior opened his mouth, he instantly found Gal Turok's sword plunged into it, the blade quickly dripping in the tar like fluid that the Drow called their blood.

"Be silent, inferior vermin."

One of the guards spoke..

"Lord, there was another reason we summoned you hear. Ravens flutter about and deliver messages regarding troop movements of both allies and foe. Even more troubling news..The faction of Drow that broke off many moons ago has resurfaced. We do not know what side they fight on."

"It makes no difference, if they stand in the way of the Alliance bringing peace to this land, they will meet the same fate as their bretheren. "

"What do you want done with this one.?"

"Quarter him. Send one of his arms to that abomination of a landmark they call the spire. Send the other to the Rego. Send his head back to his people. Let the swamps claim his legs." With that, Gal Turok sheathed his sword, and prepared to meet with the Council of Grazauth, in Deep Sanctum, Supreme Capital of Goblin kind.

So that was a long read, hope you guys enjoyed it. I was in a bit of a rush tonight, so I'll post pics of the more gruesome parts of the build later on this weekend. As always thanks for looking! For more pics click the flickr link otherwise sit tight, for the other pics.

25200209961_d5a3ed1c1f_b.jpg

How can you keep pumping out builds like that week after week? Incredible work once more!

I love your way to present the vegetation, the tree is my favourite part actually, it just looks so good!

Great job, I particularly like the design of the wooden part of the tower, the trees are good as well.

Thank you sir!

How can you keep pumping out builds like that week after week? Incredible work once more!

I love your way to present the vegetation, the tree is my favourite part actually, it just looks so good!

You give me way too much credit. I just like building the ideas I have in my head. I'm glad you enjoyed the build!

:wub: :wub: you're a genius! An incredible genius!

Again too much credit sir. Thank you for the complimemt man!

Edited by Blufiji

lovely build, friend, I love the wood work

Thank you, in other news, waiting to see where your Drow end up in all this!

Amazing building techniques in this MOC.

Looks absolutely great!

Great architecture and landscaping!

Great build! Love the way you fit the round towers to the straight wall

Thanks guys!

Ummm . . . That build looks familiar.

Yea, I copied some aspects from Vale, but this was more about an experiment for a future build I have in mind. But in my defense, alot of castle builds look alike these days, just depends on what personal touches people add. Thank you for commenting.

Amazing work dude... I really like your folliage there with the green balls... :wub:

Another stunning creation! I like how you added stone foundations to your new wooden wall design, and the boat and trees look simply magnificent :wub:

This is one incredible build! I love everything about it. Well done!

Beautiful build. Love the swamp.

Thanks guys!

Sorry, Blufiji, I should have added a :grin: to my previous post. Crazy Mocs posted it on Facebook.

oooo well then that makes more sense. I had to log into my brother's facebook (as I don't have one) to check it out. Thanks for the heads up!

Amazing work dude... I really like your folliage there with the green balls... :wub:

Amazing build !

I am always glad to see some nocty resistance members slay some Drow ;p

Another stunning creation! I like how you added stone foundations to your new wooden wall design, and the boat and trees look simply magnificent :wub:

Thanks for your kind words. Always gotta love fighting the drow wherever you can.

Good to see you dealing the right way with this scum. I mentioned in your last swamp build that I wasn't sure if I've seen that wooden wall technique before. But now after some search I can say all cheers to you for this. And for your tree design. Lord Osric has high hopes to soon join forces with Gal-Turok to cleanse the east from these cowards.

I will echo what I have seen others post here: I like the towers and the woodwork! But from me....I really like the swamp and the foliage involved in that. There are not enough good swamp builds around, and I would love to see more!

Your previous swamp builds inspired me recently to try to do one myself, but this one proves that you have refined your skills even further, and that I have a very long way to go :wink: I'm still in love with that tree design, but the rest of the swamp and the woodwork on the towers looks equally fantastic :wub: Besides that, the story was a very good read :thumbup: Keep up the good work!

Good to see you dealing the right way with this scum. I mentioned in your last swamp build that I wasn't sure if I've seen that wooden wall technique before. But now after some search I can say all cheers to you for this. And for your tree design. Lord Osric has high hopes to soon join forces with Gal-Turok to cleanse the east from these cowards.

Let's end this fight. We will annihilate the Spire and drink to those lost in the process.

Love the way the towers are built and how the swampy waters look, great build! :blush:

I like the wooden timber work and the swamp looks great !!!

Thank you both!

I will echo what I have seen others post here: I like the towers and the woodwork! But from me....I really like the swamp and the foliage involved in that. There are not enough good swamp builds around, and I would love to see more!

I plan to keep em coming during the next few months. Thank you for commenting!

Your previous swamp builds inspired me recently to try to do one myself, but this one proves that you have refined your skills even further, and that I have a very long way to go :wink: I'm still in love with that tree design, but the rest of the swamp and the woodwork on the towers looks equally fantastic :wub: Besides that, the story was a very good read :thumbup: Keep up the good work!

I saw that you are progressing nicely. Your foliage was lush and you did well on the rickety building. Keep at it and thank you for your feedback!