Spaceman Spiff

Black Hair, the Pirate

Merry Men Adventures

(Where There's Lava There's Water)

Car On A Plate

Too Girly

Underwater Junk

Aggressive Wildlife

After his close call with one of the lava worms Onix was known for, Ender finally made it to his meeting with the Zards.

“Thank you for agreeing to meet with me” began Ender. “I know my corporation has had good relations with your race as well as the rest of A.L.I.E.N. in the past, but it seems like a lot of conflicting information has come to light ever since the Merchant Confederation joined up with Octan.”

25159737125_70a90195b0_c.jpg

“We are always happy to do business with Kawashita” answered the Zard whose name was Turk Falso, “We were actually beginning to wonder why we hadn’t heard from anyone at Kawashita recently. The allegations made by the Emboians, the Merchant Confederation, as well as Octan have been unfortunate. They see A.L.I.E.N. as a threat to their commerce. We feel there is plenty of room in the galaxy for both A.L.I.E.N. and the Merchant Confederation to exist peacefully, but they do not seem to share this sentiment.”

“What about the stories about the Zoids taking slaves?” asked Ender.

“The Zoids are certainly the most aggressive race in A.L.I.E.N., and any race has their bad apples, as you earthlings say” replied Turk. “They are known for their advance research into genetics, which has had some negative side effects to be sure. But most of the rumors about Zoids being slavers come from a certain group of them whose activities have not been sanctioned by A.L.I.E.N. Now, I know for a fact that some Zoids captured humans, but they captured them to use as hostages, not slaves. Octan has been key in making the rest of the galaxy think we are the bad guys, when in reality it is they who have overrun our planets and killed our people!”

“Wow!” exclaimed Ender. “The truth needs to get out! I think I can help you, but first I’m going to need to get past these robots the Emboians have sent after me.”

“That knowledge would be a small thing to exchange for your help” said Turk. “Let’s get started.”

EDIT: After talking with another player, I've made some updates to my story so that it fits better with what others have told story-wise before me.

I like the wall and the red robot is cool. I have to say the 2x2 tiles with stud stand out too much for me. They don't seem to have a purpose, so I'd personally rather they just be normal tiles for continuity.

It is great to see some cross-corp story collaboration happening!