Sign in to follow this  
lightningtiger

MOC/MOD - Tractor & Machinery Dealer

Ah... now yer talkin' my language! :grin:

Good idea for a change. Looks good so far.

Is that a MAXXUM I see behind the glass?

Too bad the showroom looks too small for a Magnum or a Quadtrac... have to park them outside I guess. And you might need to swap the Stihl stuff in favor of barrels of DEF. :pir-wink:

I'll be keeping an eye out for updates (from the seat of my Green Machine... :grin: )

Keep it up. :classic:

Thanks and I think your right it must be a MAXXUM from Case.

Ah, you're a John Deere guy eh ?

I mainly design MOC's around country towns and what you can find in and around them.

Brick On !

Nice! That looks a lot like the older Co-Op stores we have here in Tennessee, and is something I would love to build on my own (albeit with a John Deere ;) ).

That string trimmer looks great, but if you want something a bit more to scale, might I suggest one of the older metal detectors/mine sweepers?

Thanks for the feedback 'tennridgerunner', actually that weed whacker is the right size it's one of the larger heavy duty models you can buy but true the old mine sweeper tool would do as well. ;)

Please try your own hand at one of these buildings, I wouldn't mind seeing a John Deere dealer built (mine was a long time ago LOL).

Brick On !

Looks great LT. Really like the decals. Might have to give it a go myself one of these days.

Thanks and please do give it a go.......be interesting to see what you might come with.

Brick On !

:thumbup:

I actually like IH almost as much, but my mom worked at a JD dealer back in the '80s (that's now out of business), and it would be fun to model that one. I'm curious, how do you go about making custom stickers?

I'm half way working on a Farmall Cub right now, but it's hard to get it to look right with the small, high clearance front wheels. My Legos are in storage and I only have LDD to work with, so that doesn't exactly help matters. :sceptic:

Would you mind posting one or two close-up pictures of the fuel pump? I really like that design. It looks just like the outdated diesel pumps at the farm supply stores around here.

Good luck on getting that set made. I'd definitely buy it or the rural store!

Thanks for the comments again and yeah, stickers easy - Google Images for pictures, MS paint for editing, etc., and printing on an ink jet printer with photo sticker paper.

LDD is handy but does have it's limits.

I look forward to seeing what you will come up yourself in the future.

Brick On 'tennridgerunner' !