I want to build a mech... but, I'm sorting. I have all the parts I need already sorted out, though. WHY AM I STILL SORTING! :laugh:

Procrastinating on scholarship applications which are due tomorrow morning. I hate doing them so much. My boyfriend says "then just don't do them". So little faith in my money gathering abilities.

I'm supposed to be heading out for a bike ride, but then I found this topic and wrote what your reading. :laugh:

A big deadline for work just moved 30 days later, they really shouldn't have told me that; I came up for air and lost all momentum.

Had like 20 pieces of work to do, hadn't had breakfast yet, barely got out of bed and was making a lego Snowman... had to stop myself from getting up at 1am to make some alterations to the structure of it too.... 

18 hours ago, Lego-fire said:

Had like 20 pieces of work to do, hadn't had breakfast yet, barely got out of bed and was making a lego Snowman... had to stop myself from getting up at 1am to make some alterations to the structure of it too.... 

Diagnosis: seriously addicted. :head_back::thumbup:

Sometimes, I get side-tracked while getting dressed. :grin:

I seem to not be writing a technical report for a coursework assignment... I've been building for the EB Christmas raffle instead. Hmm.

On 9/10/2017 at 2:22 PM, Iria said:

Procrastinating on scholarship applications which are due tomorrow morning. I hate doing them so much. My boyfriend says "then just don't do them". So little faith in my money gathering abilities.

So I ended up procrastinating on mailing three more scholarship applications due at end of September, which meant that I had to first find the building downtown, and hand deliver them on the due date. Awkwardly, walked into unmarked videogame development office by accident. 

Found out today I won a scholarship, but to claim part of my prize I need to provide them with a 10-20 page report. Guess what I am going to be procrastinating on next.  Procrastination- the gift that keeps on giving.

Holy heck you guys, I'm procrastinating big time. I've just got a few more finals for university left, but I have very little motivation...

I've been very tempted to rebuild the class 24 attempt that I attempted. As in, buy power function parts (two sets of lights, motors, a switch, receiver, speed controller, and a rechargeable battery box or two), but finance and the Christmas strain on my card prevents me from doing so. But what I have been able to do, is get to sorting my lego from an old blue crate into an empty tub or two.

Radiator's finally done.  Now it is getting around to changing the summer tires to winter tires so I can drive the car again.

I've built a basic 0-8-0 chasis, yet, I'm not going to complete it until I have enough in my account to build a power function tender. Plus, I've been meaning to get 11 more buffer type 1/2. 

I'm not procrastinating at all right now. Crazy. I just finished up a short january-semester class for college and now I've got time to...Not procrastinate. Wow.

6 minutes ago, Actor Builder said:

I'm not procrastinating at all right now. Crazy. I just finished up a short january-semester class for college and now I've got time to...Not procrastinate. Wow.

Be interested in joining the new mafia game? 

As for me, I should be building, but instead I'm replying to this topic, and clicking "refresh" on my topics. :laugh:

Edited by LegoMonorailFan

I have no choice but to procrastinate. At least my 20 mini antenna were delivered :D.now to wait for the motor cut out plates...I decided it's a lot more cost effective to convert a 9V motor to power functions. I had a small 9V battery box at my disposal too. So until the parts are delivered, I'm installing Stud.io.

Edited by Steamdemon