Procrastinating on paper revisions again. Instead I've been catching up on watching episodes of Gotham. Penguin's father looked so familiar... then I found out that Paul Reubens also played Penguin's father in the early 90s Batman Returns movie. Amazing.

Whaaaaaat!?

That's ridiculous. How did I not notice that?

Probably because I was caught up on the fact that in Batman Returns he looked like a Highschool Drama Kid in bad "old person" stage makeup...

Still need to build a layout of... I think 30 (32*32) Baseplates, learning for my tests, and ohh still need to walk the dog.

Procrastinating heading to my local Toys R Us to look for the summer sets and the First Order General polybag.

Procrastinating heading to my local Toys R Us to look for the summer sets and the First Order General polybag.

Wait its out?

I am procrastinating on a giant pile of work stuff by cleaning my office meticulously.

I guess this is kind of lousy procrastination in that I'm actually accomplishing a task, but at least it's not the task I'm supposed to be doing right now?

I was going to get a ton of stuff done today, but after a LEGO disappointment I went to investigate other toys and so far I have found five catgirls in the Monster High doll franchise. So that's good, right?

And now it's late already so I don't have to rearrange a bunch of sets today anymore...

Uhhh it was pretty necessary to do some computer stuff too... I think I'm gonna go find a Monster High desktop wallpaper.

I'm doing it!

And I have a speech next monday! Damn you, NY Toy Fair!

I think I'll talk about the City Jungle sets and CMF S17 

On 6/2/2016 at 5:57 PM, samuraiturtle said:

I will post something better later.

I will gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today. 

I'm actually not procrastinating at all right now. Just having a nice relaxing post-midnight morning sans sleep. I have a day off from most of my responsibilities tomorrow and will be just fine.

I'm sitting here on a wet Sunday morning, should be outside tending to my dairy goats but have put it off for an hour since its so nasty outside,,,, a cup of tea beckons.

Shoud be starting my next big MOC (planned to start it last month) but wondering if I should put it off for a bit more and enter the mini modular competition instead....

found this thread while idling; it suited my mood perfectly!

Procrastinating getting a new clutch.  Wondering if it'll make it to 19 years.

Going for a hike and watching Planet Earth is a better use of my day than working on final project.

13 hours ago, Iria said:

Going for a hike and watching Planet Earth is a better use of my day than working on final project.

Fact. 

Really, it's sorting out my Lego collection :blush:.

After that, it would be making a big MOC (a good scaled model), because I know I can do it!