Mwhahahaha!

Edit: They are coordinates, but not Lat/Long.

Edited by Iria

I had the exact same problem, and I figured I had just done it wrong. We should ask Iria about this. Maybe it's just a hilarious joke she invented. That's something I would do.

Amendment: Thanks for the funny comic, slopemodified! I love The Oatmeal. If this "Procrastination Thread" had a flag or banner, that would be a portion of it! Along with Iria's coordinates, and some other things, I think.

Hmm.. something like this? :grin:

HzuPZSh8Qpzh15jwtDPfBV6vo1_400.jpg

Or a flag with a cushy armchair and Lego bricks. Wait, is there any possibility of us getting a tag? :excited:

Currently procrastinating doing some English homework. And also procrastinating the (slightly better than English) LDD build of 75098 Assault on Hoth... but mostly the homework.

Wait, is there any possibility of us getting a tag? :excited:

None whatsoever. Someone would have to make it.

If they did, we'd have to brand them as a heretic, because they were not procrastinating.

We don't accept tags from heretics.

Well then, we could always have a "tag coming soon" tag. I am sure there is such a thing. And if not, then I will make one, Tomorrow.

None whatsoever. Someone would have to make it.

If they did, we'd have to brand them as a heretic, because they were not procrastinating.

We don't accept tags from heretics.

Ill accept it

I think my procrastination is I'm supposed to be making a rebrickable for my most recent MOC but I hate doing it.

This is driving me crazy.

:devil:

Don't look down (to the earth). Look up to the stars. :wink: 18° 36' 56" | 38° 47.022'

Edited by Iria

Essay done. Delaying LEGO sorting..

You're welcome to come sort mine if you want to wait to do yours.

"Forever Sorting" from Palace Cinema is the best, most accurate inside joke in a LEGO set I've ever seen.

Edited by Actor Builder

I finished sorting all loose LEGO elements, but I still have to make labels for some drawers and boxes... Got a bit fed up with the progress and I take a break from a few days till weeks. It's a long slow process, but for me It works; I get stressed out very easily.

You're welcome to come sort mine if you want to wait to do yours.

"Forever Sorting" from Palace Cinema is the best, most accurate inside joke in a LEGO set I've ever seen.

For some reason, it is more fun sorting other people's bricks than your own. Do you provide air transportation and room and board? :laugh:

:thumbup:

I got it! Now why are you located on a foreign star?...I guess I'm not one to talk. My location is just an extra signature line to me.

For some reason, it is more fun sorting other people's bricks than your own.

I've noticed that! I wonder why that is...

One time my brother randomly decided to sort the last of my remaining unsorted bricks (Still quite a few!) and stayed up all night doing so. I don't remember where I was, but I came home and all my bricks were (not quite perfectly) sorted!

He's weird like that. He doesn't even like LEGO very much. I guess he just had to sort some things out for a while.

BrickJagger, I appreciate this poem, and I suppose it does constitute procrastination, but perhaps you were meaning to post it everyone's other favorite thread, Spam Poetry?

Procrastinating taking a shower. No one can smell me over the Internet yet. :classic:

Procrastinating taking a shower. No one can smell me over the Internet yet. :classic:

That is so me

Procrastinating studying. I really should... but I don't wanna. Whatever, I'll do it tomorrow, right before the test.

Procrastinating studying. I really should... but I don't wanna. Whatever, I'll do it tomorrow, right before the test.

You got this.

Procrastinating on paper revisions again. Instead I've been catching up on watching episodes of Gotham. Penguin's father looked so familiar... then I found out that Paul Reubens also played Penguin's father in the early 90s Batman Returns movie. Amazing.