I am procrastinating on going downstairs. I don't know why I need to go downstairs, I just feel like doing it. Or, since I'm procrastinating, I feel like not doing it.

This is a fascinating case study. I think perhaps the staircase itself wants to be descended, and you (Having a deep spiritual connection with Stairs) feel inclined to give it what it wants, while at the same time you want to break your bond with the stairs and move on in control of your own life...

Tell me about your mother.

This is a fascinating case study. I think perhaps the staircase itself wants to be descended, and you (Having a deep spiritual connection with Stairs) feel inclined to give it what it wants, while at the same time you want to break your bond with the stairs and move on in control of your own life...

Tell me about your mother.

LOL

I thought about posting something really bamboozling here, but now that I think about it, meh, it can wait until later...

I've been procrastinating washing the exterior of my car. It is coated with a thick layer of pollen that will likely take over an hour to wash off.

*Facepalm*

My gosh, I've been put into a signature! That makes me happy. Screen-shooting that for sure...later.

LOL

Goodbye Kappy. I have no idea who you are, but you are here no longer.

I thought about posting something really bamboozling here, but now that I think about it, meh, it can wait until later...

Glad to see you here, Mr. Xon67! I hope this doesn't mean you'll start procrastinating on your Bricksburg project.

I've been procrastinating washing the exterior of my car. It is coated with a thick layer of pollen that will likely take over an hour to wash off.

There was an extreme pollen advisory warning in my area recently...

I'm procrastinating on doing some programming. But I don't have any lectures tomorrow, so I'll be doing this instead. Thankfully it's not really time critical, as long as it gets done by the end of the week.

Edited by MikroMan

I'm procrastinating working. Here I am at my job and the day cannot go by any faster. I should have brought some minifigs with me. Maybe tomorrow. If I don't procrastinate.

I should have brought some minifigs with me.

Yes. I have minifigures and Bionicle masks at my desk, and they make the day fly by.

My gosh, I've been put into a signature! That makes me happy. Screen-shooting that for sure...later.

Well, I would recommend you to hurry it up before I change my Signature. But I suppose you still have time as long as I am procrastinating changing it.

You know what else makes me procrastinate? Seeing a big red 769 at my notifications icon at the top. You know there should be an unfollow-if-topic-gets-replied-to-ten-times-in-ten-minutes filter option, the Disney collectable minifigures and the Porsche topic really blew that number up. I am unfollwing both now, but procrastinating filtering those 769 posts. Oh look its 772 now.

Well, I would recommend you to hurry it up before I change my Signature. But I suppose you still have time as long as I am procrastinating changing it.

I did the other day when I was procrastinating writing another paper.

Papers seem to be my biggest procrastination point.

I've been on EB a fair part of the day, while I should be writing an assignment report instead. (Sobek is a horrible programme to work with, maybe some who can relate >_< ). I should really finish this since the deadline has been postponed two times -two weeks- already and I'm procastinating even now the deadline has passed... I'm stupid! (and enjoying my life!) :laugh:

I did the other day when I was procrastinating writing another paper.

Papers seem to be my biggest procrastination point.

Well that's quite an Achievement! Turns out, procrastination IS helpful.

Procrastinating buying the whole Lego Disney Minifigures box at my local Walmart, because it feels like too much money... I got maleficent though. Maybe the whole box will follow soon....

... Someone will have to buy it.

I'm procrastinating on my imperial flagship, I started working on it last year and I only got the hull done.

I'm supposed to be looking for work, but since I've done a few already and gotten no responses, I don't feel like doing it. So I came on the forum to waste some time and discovered this amusing thread! I saw the coordinates in Iria's profile and I wondered where that is, so I tried to look it up but I don't know how to, so I gave up. Then I thought of a comic from The Oatmeal about this very topic, so I went to look for it so I could post it on here. Then I wondered about whether the image fits posting guidelines - it's a good thing it didn't take me long to find it! Whew.

I'm reveling about my actions and feeling guilty at the same time. And I've just described in detail a part of my day to group of complete strangers. Doing well so far.

today_illustrated.png

Well except if the coordinates are mixed up, or something is wrong with my search. It seems that the coordinates lead to the middle of the Red Sea. Which I kind of doubt.

.... So I switched the coordinates and it leads to south of Italy in the Mediterranean sea. Hm.

Two papers, a presentation, some homework, and studying for a test. I'm gonna miss it all when school ends this week. :sarcasm_hmpf:

Well, Since the end of School is nearing, Might as well Give a note to your instructors about how great full you are for their help, and how much you appreciate having them... because when it is all over they will really miss you...

(It's teacher day, you probably checked out google's homepage, or not if you are a loyal Bing user {like me} )

Well except if the coordinates are mixed up, or something is wrong with my search. It seems that the coordinates lead to the middle of the Red Sea. Which I kind of doubt.

.... So I switched the coordinates and it leads to south of Italy in the Mediterranean sea. Hm.

I had the exact same problem, and I figured I had just done it wrong. We should ask Iria about this. Maybe it's just a hilarious joke she invented. That's something I would do.

Amendment: Thanks for the funny comic, slopemodified! I love The Oatmeal. If this "Procrastination Thread" had a flag or banner, that would be a portion of it! Along with Iria's coordinates, and some other things, I think.

Edited by Actor Builder