Procrastinating going to the bathroom. There is something exciting about waiting until the last minute to get it done. :laugh:

But what's "the last minute" in this case? Is there a deadline? :look:

But what's "the last minute" in this case? Is there a deadline? :look:

Basically holding on as long as you can because LEGO comes first. Only run to bathroom when you're at the point of no return (deadline?). There are serious risks with this procrastination such as your sister has occupied the bathroom.

Basically holding on as long as you can because LEGO comes first. Only run to bathroom when you're at the point of no return (deadline?). There are serious risks with this procrastination such as your sister has occupied the bathroom.

Well, I recognize it, for sure... :laugh:

Just replace "sister" with any other family member and there you have it.

College homework. Not so much procrastination as taking a break… from… not doing it… yeaaahhh

I could do it now, but my book is way over there, on the other side of the room...

Ah well, there's always tomorrow. Unless the earth explodes or something, in which case not having my homework would be the least of my worries.

I'm doing it again!

Me too! I took a long break from my paper writing to buy Lego. Much more worthwhile use of my time.

Procrastinating on writing my thesis, looking for a job, and studying for my midterms. :tongue:

Okay, I think you win at this procrastination business. Good luck on that stuff. Writing/studying/job search: :sick: .

Great!

Or not. I'd rather be sleeping than procrastinating writing a paper. Now I'm procrastinating on sleeping because I'm procrastinating on writing.

It's a rather vicious cycle of procrastination.

Right now I am actually procrastinating writing a letter to LEGO about how much more fun and useful their website used to be. No one is on those message boards anymore. Man I would play Life of George over Dimensions any time, It was REAL fun, I used to leave that website having learned something new and with a smile on my face. I don't hate the new website, but I just think it was better.

Procrastinating recharging the batteries for my MOC that I will be bringing to LUG meeting tomorrow.

I need motivation to destroy/complete my paper. There's too much data for my brain to effectively process into words. :wacko:

Spent much of the day procrastinating paper writing. Instead, I watched old X-files episodes, and modified new Lego sets. Come around to 7:30pm my boyfriend guilt trips me into writing : "Oh, surely there's time for one hour of paper writing".

Okay, then. But really, four hours later...time for a 'break'. Because really...

11jhz9.jpg

Oh yeah. I am the procrastinationer. I am the king. I never do anything.

But you made that post, which technically is something. :tongue:

I am procrastinating working on the last bits of my complete Dimensions collection: the portal. Yes, I haven't even opened the actual game box but have everything built (except the starter pack) that has been released so far...

Edited by Murdoch17

I haven't got any sort of building done in the past week because I'm procrastinating sorting the huge mess of parts on my building table. I'm gonna pick up some PaB from the Lego store in the next couple of days for Mr. Freeze, and that certainly won't help the situation.

I am procrastinating on going downstairs. I don't know why I need to go downstairs, I just feel like doing it. Or, since I'm procrastinating, I feel like not doing it.