Is there something you SHOULD be doing, but aren't?

Like studying for a test, or feeding your alpaca, or climbing the face of Mt. Rushmore, or maybe coming home from work, or perhaps taking the kids to roller skating practice, or anything of that sort.

If you're just wanting to waste time, but don't want to feel like you're wasting time, you can tell us what you're avoiding doing by posting it here.

I, for one, am avoiding writing a paper due tomorrow. So I made some hot chocolate, and made this thread.

Procrastinators, let the procrastination begin! Or maybe start tomorrow. Either way is cool.

I'm also procrastinating on writing a paper, badly. Mine is due at the end of March, but that is an extended date from originally being due at the end of January. After spending my day toiling in a field I'd rather play my old GameBoy game and browse the forum, and post here. I hate paper writing.

Cheers to hot chocolate, maybe I'll make some later instead of writing.

Haha, best thread I've seen today! +1 :laugh:

But, if you would excuse me, I will now continue with the build I was working on yesterday (when I procatinated finishing it :wink:)

Edited by Exetrius

Have you seen my signature? :laugh: Procrastination is the only way to live. Even when I'm not actively engaged in avoiding something, I'm usually passively procrastinating.

I, for one, am avoiding writing a paper due tomorrow.

I'm also procrastinating on writing a paper, badly.

Me too! :laugh:

I have to write a paper and I'm watching paranormal videos instead

Cheers to hot chocolate, maybe I'll make some later instead of writing.

Good idea.

Procrastination is the only way to live. Even when I'm not actively engaged in avoiding something, I'm usually passively procrastinating.

That's some deep stuff right there. This guy knows what he's talking about.

I have to write a paper and I'm watching paranormal videos instead

That's not procrastinating. There's the odd chance that you'll make contact with a deceased writer who'll be so happy to talk to you that he'll write your paper for you.

Procrastinating going to the bathroom. There is something exciting about waiting until the last minute to get it done. :laugh:

Procrastinating going to the bathroom. There is something exciting about waiting until the last minute to get it done. :laugh:

Bamboozleometer: 68.42%

I took a break today on procrastinating today: I just sent the paper!

Now back to procrastinating with paranormal videos!

Procrastinating shredding and sorting some MOCs.

Bamboozleometer: 68.42%

What is a bamboozleometer?

Thinking about whether or not I should post in this thread.

Guess I'm not procrastinating anymore.

I'm not sure how to react to this.

If anyone wants to procrastinate on whatever they need to do, I have a paper that still needs to be written. It's about glaciers. And trees. And more glaciers!

Let me help you procrastinate, so that I can procrastinate. Everyone wins! Especially me.

What is a bamboozleometer?

It is a meter than measures bamboozlement. If one finds something is just off, it is usually bamboozling to them.

I have created a perfect scale of bamboozlement which the Bamboozleometer measures to near perfect accuracy.

It is a meter than measures bamboozlement. If one finds something is just off, it is usually bamboozling to them.

I have created a perfect scale of bamboozlement which the Bamboozleometer measures to near perfect accuracy.

For example a Panda Pandemonium is quite Bamboozling.

Edited by hadidi1999

I'm professionally procrastinating procrastinating. Try saying that five time fast... i would, but then then I wouldn't be procrastinating, would I?

I'm currently holding a Major Procrastination Event at my home.

I've got another paper due tomorrow as well as a test.

As they say: "Meh".

You're procrastinating the day before the test? That doesn't sound promising

The day before the test is when we the procrastinators actually study

I thought we might need one...

Notice:

This thread (Which can be found at http://www.eurobrick...howtopic=122204) in not to be held liable to any loss of any kind: emotional, personal, relational, physical, or meta-physical. And the users, the founder (Actor Builder), and the host (EuroBricks.com) of this thread are not, by any mean, accountable to any action, thought, or idea of anyone as a result of using this thread. Using this thread is to be understood as (including but not limited to) the following: the liking and following of this thread, participation in this thread, the reading of this thread, replying to this thread, or the taking of any idea or suggestion in this thread as sincere advice. All users of this thread are to read and accept the following rules and abide to them or else leave.

PROCRASTINATE AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Edited by hadidi1999

Procrastinating looking up the definition of bamboozle.

You're procrastinating the day before the test? That doesn't sound promising

The day before the test is when we the procrastinators actually study

Yup. Cram all night, take the test the next day and crash afterwards, no post test partying or drinking. :dtired: :dtired: :dtired: