10 minutes ago, BusterHaus said:

I don't own a 42053 set.

I started making a windmill with 42055 but I doubt it will get finished.  I pilfered too many parts from that set for other builds and don't feel like sorting 3,900 parts to continue.

Shame. I enjoy your C-models. I have seen that Cherry Picker, though. That's on my agenda.

@mattthewise Thanks, I enjoy making them.  I may get the 42053, it's not very expensive around here.  I like the medium and smaller sets for C-Models as they offer more of a challenge because of the limited part selection.

Hi everyone, I found this late! Could you guys add my C models to the index? I have a couple of them:

Yeah, that's about it. If each needs a topic, let me know so I can remove the ones without a topic. 

Thanks @BrickbyBrickTechnic, had seen some of those but not all of them - will add to my list. Unfortunately, at the moment my life is such that only very sporadic updates are possible :sadnew:

Noting this one down for future reference:

Some long overdue updates:

• New posts added for 42048 (4 C-models), 42052 (2), 42053 (1), 42054 (7) & 42055 (5);
  • A couple of additional C-models added to 42038 & 42039;
  • Running total:  107 C-models documented from 23 sets;
  • Running total still to be added:  27 C-models from a further 9 sets (not counting single user indexes) - which means, comparing to the last update, that I'm overhauling the rate of C-model production at a rate of 2 models every 5 months, so at this rate I'll clear my input spreadsheet in about 6 years' time.  Or I could just pull my finger out and get it done :laugh:

14 hours ago, BrickbyBrickTechnic said:

Wait, I have some one more! I'm just adding the videos and not the topics since in these cases the topic says nothing more than the video itself.

Don't worry, it's a (slowly) ongoing process! 42060 is on my list already.

In general, I like to include as much info as possible, so videos, topics, instructions - whatever you have - is good to include.

3 hours ago, Brickis38542f said:

Hi. This one was made by ghrol. You should consider adding it :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rshr_VbHkOU

Thanks, will add it to my spreadsheet.

Looks very unfinished, but reflectivly, so does the official set.

Edited by Aventador2004

6 hours ago, Aventador2004 said:

Looks very unfinished, but reflectivly, so does the official set.

My thoughts exactly! Great functions as always, but perhaps not up to MrTekneex usual standards of aesthetics? But then, given the parts he had to work with...

6 hours ago, BrickbyBrickTechnic said:

Since this has been brought to the top of the forum, could I put in a request for my 42054 c model to be added in?

https://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?/forums/topic/156451-wip-backhoe-loader-42054-c-model-finished/

Sure, will add it to the list. Good work.

3 hours ago, Josephiah said:

but perhaps not up to MrTekneex usual standards of aesthetics?

Not even close to standard. He even made a 42055 c model look good, which would be quite hard.