Thanks - that's an entertaining one! Good to see a few more C-models for the 2016 sets starting to materialise.  Looking at your youtube link also led me to this from MrTekneex:

Edited by Josephiah

More updates - I'm on a roll!

• Running total:  85 C-models documented from 18 sets;
  • Running total still to be added:  29 C-models from a further 12 sets (not counting single user indexes).

Could you add my c model to your index?

Note: i had trouble uploading pictures at first so excuse the comments.

Instructions here

32 minutes ago, Josephiah said:

Sure, will add it to the "to do" list :classic:. Looks great!

just wanted everyone to have another model they could build. it can be, with a minor bit of modding, be RC.

@Josephiah Nice to see you're working on it some more!

I was just visiting Rebrickable and found this, a 42055 C Model excavator. It looks pretty impressive, especially considering what the original set was.

http://rebrickable.com/mocs/MOC-7823/CYJB/42055-c-model-excavator/

It was made by the builder CYJB http://rebrickable.com/users/CYJB/mocs/

Thanks @Offroadcreat1ons - will still be slow progress I'm afraid, but will try to keep the updates coming a little more frequently! (Life is somewhat chaotic at the moment, with recent twins taking us to 4 under 5 *huh*)

Good find - you're right, that is impressive. I'm curious as to how the bucket works - I'm guessing that linkage makes the bucket curl in as the arm move in, to get around the "only 2 LAs" issue?

46 minutes ago, Josephiah said:

Good find - you're right, that is impressive. I'm curious as to how the bucket works - I'm guessing that linkage makes the bucket curl in as the arm move in, to get around the "only 2 LAs" issue?

It looks like 8294 setup:

5213911845_613c455648_b.jpg

And speaking about C models, I am finishing presentation (and instructions) for alternate of 42054:

800x618.jpg

1 hour ago, M_longer said:

And speaking about C models, I am finishing presentation (and instructions) for alternate of 42054:

800x618.jpg

That's awesome, just like your other 42043 C-Model. I'll definitely have to build it!

Edited by Offroadcreat1ons

11 minutes ago, Offroadcreat1ons said:

That's awesome, just like your other 42043 C-Model. I'll definitely have to build it!

Give me few days for making proper presentation ;)

Aha, it was test built by me and my friend and it seems that instructions are easy to use and are free from errors (and it is possbile to build this loader in Liebherr livery, just like I did while building test model):

800x450.jpg

2 hours ago, Offroadcreat1ons said:

I am planning a monster truck c model. Hopefully it will work.

American AFOL here . You guys ROCK!  Thank you! thank you! thank you! As a returning Lego fan, Lego Technic can be so overwhelming. They look like a foreign language. I am so happy you have organised this topic as it truly adds some order to my renewed love of Lego. P.S. Eurobricks is the BEST Lego forum by far. 

Just adding this topic so I don't lose it:

Also check out the link inside to the other forum - many excellent C-models for 42060.

My second 42055 C model.

Supercar with test stand.

Car function- 6 speed gearbox, RWD, openable trunk, inline-4 engine, working steering wheel, custom made differencial gear, working cooling fan in hood(?)
Stand function-2 speed gearbox, HOG steering

insturction and review will coming

On 6/15/2017 at 1:05 AM, msk6003 said:

My second 42055 C model.

Supercar with test stand.

Car function- 6 speed gearbox, RWD, openable trunk, inline-4 engine, working steering wheel, custom made differencial gear, working cooling fan in hood(?)
Stand function-2 speed gearbox, HOG steering

insturction and review will coming

I am impressed you were able to make this from the BWE since it's pretty far from a car-type set. I can't wait for your instructions for it! 

What was your first 42055 C model?

6 hours ago, mattthewise said:

I am impressed you were able to make this from the BWE since it's pretty far from a car-type set. I can't wait for your instructions for it! 

What was your first 42055 C model?

https://rebrickable.com/mocs/MOC-8131/msk6003/42055-c-model-harftrack-vehicle-with-rubber-band-gun/#comments

This. Harftrack vehicle with rubber band gun.

@msk6003 that car with test stand really made me smile, such an inventive project.  It is extremely skilful that you managed to make that as a genuine c model, but I'd love to see you make it as a stand-alone MOC as well.  It's such a great idea and I can't help but imagine it with a really beautiful super car sitting up on the stand

12 hours ago, mattthewise said:

Happen to have any for the 42055 or 42053, BusterHaus?

I don't own a 42053 set, but @Nequmodiva made a very nice Cherry Picker.

I started making a windmill with 42055 but I doubt it will get finished.  I pilfered too many parts from that set for other builds and don't feel like sorting 3,900 parts to continue.