Yules

trouble to make a closed cockpit for my mech

Just to let you know: so I am trying to strip it from bricks even more, so it should look more "sleek" as you wanted (or at least I hope it would look sleeker to you cos it does to me, you'll see :laugh: )

Updated, "sleeker" version - prototype v2 (click image for FullHD version):

691603_prototype_v2.jpg

Yes, this looks very good. Looks more functional. The previous prototype had a tad to much dodats etc... but this is perfect!!!!! Design aproved

Unless there are other versions you wanted to show then im curious

Yes, this looks very good. Looks more functional. The previous prototype had a tad to much dodats etc... but this is perfect!!!!! Design aproved

Unless there are other versions you wanted to show then im curious

Thanx.

Actually I am still playing with the idea of removing that long arm with chain and hook completely + changing colors of the bricks to existing combinations + I have such an idea that the forehand of arms would be openable...

OK, so THIS is my final Techtroners version of your original model that I called 691603 Charon Transport Mech (520 pcs) which I will post here at EB (and also my official website) probably this evening/night or later tomorrow as soon as I make 10 renders - I have to make them up first, of course (that is what scenes it will be shown in, like different angles, different modularities, some pseudo LEGO-box cover mock-up etc.)...

P.S.: I hope it is not too big for moderators so they let it here to be shown (but if not it'd be understood, of course) :classic:

691603_512x512.gif

EDIT (2016-04-18)

So here it finally is here on Eurobricks:

http://www.eurobrick...howtopic=129974

Edited by bublible