JurrasicPiggy

Nexo Knights wishlists

I'm pleased everyone seemed to like the dino-riders suggestion. Dinosaurs make everything more awesome. :classic:

I'd like to see an army of cookies fighting the Nexo Knights

Fighting armies of mushrooms and seaweed doesn't seem very much different...

...nonetheless, you can easily make your own cookie army, you know. :wink:

col11-6.png

I really want to see the 23860 blade in the standard Nexo translucent neon orange. :classic:

I'd love to see it in pearl dark grey.

Edited by x105Black

I just wish if we get another mech set from this theme, it'll have more articulation than both King's Mech and Black Knight Mech (Even having a articulated knees only using hinges would have enough to me).

I would love to see more variation in the characters. Getting all the sets gives you repeats in the main characters, and then multiple royal soldiers, ash attackers, crust smashers, and globlins. I totally second/third or whatever it's up to the idea of the armor variations from the video game. those would be awesome. I remember from the previous kingdoms/knights/castle series the few 'named' characters, and then loading up armies of knights, good and bad. The nexo knight's line is awesome, but playing with multiple named characters gets a bit awkward.

I would love to see more variation in the characters. Getting all the sets gives you repeats in the main characters, and then multiple royal soldiers, ash attackers, crust smashers, and globlins. I totally second/third or whatever it's up to the idea of the armor variations from the video game. those would be awesome. I remember from the previous kingdoms/knights/castle series the few 'named' characters, and then loading up armies of knights, good and bad. The nexo knight's line is awesome, but playing with multiple named characters gets a bit awkward.

I don't know if I necessarily want/need more unnamed troops in regular sets (since the story is focused primarily on the named knights and I'm much more fond of them in general), but I do find it odd that apart from the Ultimate sets (which feature unique variants of all the figs), the named knights in most of the retail sets have more or less the same costume. It's a lot different from many other themes I enjoy like Ninjago (which even in its first year mixed things up with the standard and "DX" costumes, and recently has tended to have unique new costumes for the summer story) or even Elves (which despite keeping the characters' costumes mostly the same between winter and summer sets did outfit characters in many of the summer sets with additional capes and, this year, hoods). I certainly wouldn't have minded if the knights in the summer sets had gotten capes or some other similar "upgrade" from the costumes they wore in the winter, though I suppose standard capes would not have worked well with the heavy armor the knights normally wear.

One thing that is interesting is that despite the unnamed Royal Soldiers being limited to only a few smaller sets, there is an incredible amount of diversity among them so far. In addition to the two different helmet types in the regular retail sets, two of the knights in the Knights Army battle pack have different head, torso, and leg prints from those more common versions, and the promotional King's Guard figure has yet another unique set of prints.

I'm still looking for that King's Guard, the offer ended prematurely here in the EU :sceptic: So i really hope there'll be another chance to get it. And i wish that scurriers were back in stock on s@h!

I like the fact that the main characters appear in multiple sets. It makes them more available and less exclusive.

I'd like to see Nexo Knights with dinosaurs in space.

-More Knights in different colours

-More structures

-Weapons/armour packs

-Something resembling this:

4Pcs-set-Nexus-Knights-Building-Blocks-Minifigures-Combination-ULTIMATE-Clay-Macy-Beast-Master-Lavaria-Compatible-Legoed.jpg

:wink:

Oh wow, something like that might actually get me to buy one of those stupid lumpasaurs, but hopefully we could get something brick built instead.

On that note, I'd love Chima-Beast style sets, or even little mech suits. Anything small and loaded with Mixel joints, really.

Oh, and lady foot soldiers in a small set would be nice too.

Edited by CabooseBM

Oh wow, something like that might actually get me to buy one of those stupid lumpasaurs, but hopefully we could get something brick built instead.

On that note, I'd love Chima-Beast style sets, or even little mech suits. Anything small and loaded with Mixel joints, really.

Oh, and lady foot soldiers in a small set would be nice too.

I'd love to see more mechs/exo-suits, but the only System-scale brick-built characters/creatures that don't inevitably look utterly horrible are robots.

I'd love to see more mechs/exo-suits, but the only System-scale brick-built characters/creatures that don't inevitably look utterly horrible are robots.

I agree. Creatures like these should be molded.

Indeed.

That looks awesome. I don't have one of those dragons, and this reminds me I really need to get one. I didn't realize they were so big!

Nexo Power Armor on a dragon like that would be rad.

That looks awesome. I don't have one of those dragons, and this reminds me I really need to get one. I didn't realize they were so big!

Yeah, they're great, and coincidentally enough, the colour-scheme matches the lava monsters almost exactly. :wink:

Cool idea. :grin:

Given the mix of swords, sorcery and tech I would like to have an Orbital Strike Station for Axl. And something like a Klingon Bird of Prey for Jestro's forces heh heh.

I'd love to see more structural sets. As it is, almost everything released has been a vehicle of some sort. I'd love to see some prisons, outposts, and so on.

I was talking about Nexo Knights the other day with a friend. Now, I haven't watched the show at all and know very little about the universe they've established so I'm not sure just how viable this idea is, but we thought it'd be neat if some fantasy races existed as well. One such idea I had was dwarves riding robot boars into battle, equipped with lasers and other crazy weapons. Makes about as much sense as the knights themselves riding dinosaurs. :laugh:

Edited by Rebel Scum

Looks like someone is liking Nexo Knights a little bit more now.... :innocent::laugh:

He is going to the Dark Nexo side of the Force :laugh:

Edited by Robert8

Ice monsters. I want them.

There can be variations of ice monsters just like there are lava. As lava monsters have volcano themes like magma and fire, ice monsters should have snowy-mountain themes, like Cracked ice, snow and rock, etc.

I wanted this once I saw the Book of Chaos (the one with the crazy weather coming out of it).

Edited by gamejutzu