TheBrickBuilder14

[deleted]

Wow, that looks fantastic! I'd love to try building it, I'll see if I have all the pieces. I've honestly never played the games myself, but I see a lot of these MOCs and yours has got to be one of my favorites!

I've honestly never played the games myself, but I see a lot of these MOCs and yours has got to be one of my favorites!30.gif

Edited by tfgohaie

That is a glorious model, well done sir! It seems a tiny bit small compared to a minifig, though come to think of it the car was quite small in AA. It would be nice if a minifig could fit inside, though I'm sure that might be difficult.

Now let's see the Arkham Knight Batmobile!

Edited by ToaDraco

2 minutes ago, TheBrickBuilder14 said:

Yes, they will be releasing an updated version of this model sometime in the near future. I have made several changes to the exterior and interior so that it is more accurate and that a figure should fit better inside. I believe they have already built it but haven't gotten their feedback yet so I'm not certain about a specific date etc. so definitely keep an eye on their Youtube channel and their webstore ;)

Awesome. Can I ask how many Batmobiles Brick vault have at there disposal to release instructions from your designs?