This is my third freebuild this month. If you're not Eslandolan and like it, please approve.

Leon sighed. Why was it always him? First he had discovered that tribe (true, that had also awarded him some praise from the Lady, and a lot of soldiers were jealous for that), but he'd prefer no praise over praise and being hung by his toes from a palm tree. By natives! But it seemed like his bad luck had not yet deserted him: today, Lady Elysabeth had an official meeting with a Corringtonlander Ambassador from the town at the other side of the island. And of course, she wanted to impress that scienceman. Typically for him he was elected for such a boring duty! Of course, in such a shape, the Lady needed protection. But why on earth had that to be in official uniform? It was f#cking more then 25 degrees outside, with a tropical climate... He heart a cough. When he lookep up, he saw Elysabeth's eyes fixed upon his face. That d#mned Lady could read thoughts! Then he saw her gesturing the Ambassador was incoming.

------------------------------

24858128230_8105f7018b.jpg

"A warm welcome to our humble settlement, My Lord Ambassador.

Please excuse me for not standing up and having a somewhat more comfortable chiar, but I hope you see that my... Condition does not allow me more.

But enough about me. How do make it? I hope the voyage wasn't too exciting tiring. As you know, Lord Da Manzana has already negotiated all terms of the treaty..."

-----------------------------

25153798625_ddd9a062ca.jpg

Elysabeth was glad the Ambassador finally put his sign under the document. Altough the major work was done by Felipe, she still had to dispute a thousand little remarks. She wasn't made for this work! She was a soldier, and her place was at the frontier! Instead of that, she had to be carried around in a litter, like some silly lady at the Oleander court and be polite to all these important persons, while doing paperwork! Now she had to go drink something with the Ambassador... That improved her state-of-mind: she had still some of Manzana's apple cider left...

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Just a quick built, hope you like it! This was based ion the Norse sery Occupied (Okkupert), wich I really love! With a bit of imagination, one can see the Russian Ambassy in it... I hope! And Elysabeth is for a part based on the Russian Ambassadrice. Anyway, CC very welcome!

Additional images:

24523118784_004165dfca.jpg

24858148720_5b92b5319e.jpg

25127459146_7bed45a118.jpg

Great build, really nice floor and panelling. I approve.

But I'm pretty sure no learned person of that age would be using language like that...at least not when sober!

Edited by Fuzzy MacFuzz

Clean build, nice textures, lovely wooden panels, furniture, carpet... even two green monkeys pirate_tong.gif

This clearly deserves an approval thumbup.gif

No approval from me as I am from Eslandola (muhahaha)

A very solid build with great flooring!! Good job Titus!

I approve! thumbup.gif The Coyle family sends their best wishes to Lady Elysabeth and wish her fast recovery.

Hmm, I thought I had already commented on this. Nice interior. The carpet, flags and wooden paneling are my favorite details.

I wonder though. That guy in the armor looks remakably like the fig you used for Montoya! :P

I approve