KirTech LAB

[MOC] Bucket Wheel Excavator ER-1250

Beautiful creation - the attention to the small details is wild: the cab, ladders, flood lights, and even the angled plate to transfer the bucket contents to the conveyor. Excellent work, I'm in awe.

Truly amazing! I really like the looks and how the main functions are RC. Your MOC is far better and funnier than 42055. Are you planning to use in your model the new rings of 42055?

Question: What did you use for a turnable?

I use turntable from 42042 set. The model is balanced very precisely so this turntable works very well!

2 Jonfensu: I think my model will be already destroyed when I'll get new rings :)

Edited by desert752

Not big Technic fan, but really awesome models do an impression for me :) Very detailed model, also very nice functionality and really heavy measures :) Cool looking one :)

аплодисменты стоя :)

This is insanely detailed, functional and elegant! I am amazed by how much it resembles the real life thing!

If this is a set, I will buy this definitely even that I am not a Technic guy!

Congrats to this terrifying yellow monster! You must have tremendous circuits and diagrams in your brain that need to be set free resulting in such complex models, finished by a nice look and lovely modeled details. And yes, it looks by far better that the official BWE.

Certainly a masterpiece. I would love to see you try it out on a large pile of sawdust, or something similar. That would really make for an exceptional video!

Wow :look:. This MOC is amazing. It is huge and very detailed an functional. I also think that you're owed a Pro tag by Jim; in your Feller-Buncher topic he said the following:

Another MOC like this and you will definitely get the Pro tag :wink:

I think that this is even better than that MOC so you definitely deserve this as well as a place in the HoF

Thanks for reminding me. I was thinking about giving him the Pro tag, and you made sure I lived up to my end of the bargain :thumbup:

Pro tag assigned!

holy moly! I thought that the Feller Buncher I just completed a few weeks ago was your biggest creation....! Nope... This is! So that means 1 very big question.... will you also create instructions to build it ourselves? Please please please!!!

TBB

I finally had time to look at this creation in more detail. It's wonderful :wub: It works so well and looks awesome! It seems that a few parts are slightly out of scale (e.g. the bucket wheel seems bigger in the real machine when compared to the arm), but I think you did great in achieving something that looks to scale, looks good and works well. :thumbup: I'm especially impressed that you managed to balance this beast on a regular turntable.

Pro tag well deserved!

Edited by Ludo Visser