Luckypat

[Moc] Furthest West in Avalonia

Hey everyone

After settling in the furthest west of Avalonia, these three set up a small house close to the cliff edge. The Avalonian colors fly near the entrance of the house (And as decoration at the bottom). Still new to the land, they take their time exploring different locations and plan to expand their settlement here.

As always, all feedback is welcome!

ezZfmvu.png

A closer look at the landscape and front of the building.

GqjjTdg.png

Looking forward to posting more here in Guilds of Historica.

Thanks all for your time!

~Pat

Really cool build (not even considering IT is your first!). I really like the rockwork and the house

Very nice cliffs and seaside, LP, and your dark gray border looks great with the indent and flags in the front! :wink: Excellent cottage and landscaping as well, the only thing I could really suggest right now would be to try some variation on the dark tan at the edge of the rocks which is currently all at the same height. This is certainly a great build already though, and welcome to the Guilds! :classic:

Cool moc! How do they fit in that house?

Thank you.. hehe, a clown-car of the Medieval times? :laugh:

Great looking first build. I especially like the rock work. I think Avalonia was indeed the right choice for you. This fits perfectly.

Thanks! :classic:

Really cool build (not even considering IT is your first!). I really like the rockwork and the house

Thanks! :sweet:

Lovely rock work. Looks very unforgiving.

I appreciate that, that definitely was the most challenging part. :classic:

Very nice cliffs and seaside, LP, and your dark gray border looks great with the indent and flags in the front! :wink: Excellent cottage and landscaping as well, the only thing I could really suggest right now would be to try some variation on the dark tan at the edge of the rocks which is currently all at the same height. This is certainly a great build already though, and welcome to the Guilds! :classic:

I will be sure to remember details like that, thank you. :sweet:

Lovely scene.

Thanks! :grin:

Great rock work !

Great first build from you for Avalonia !

Thanks! :classic:

Great seaside cliff dwelling.

Thank you! :sweet:

Excellent first build! Nice detail work on the house and the landscaping,and the scene as a whole, with the cliff and the sea is well done.

Cool moc Luckypat. I like the folliage around and the cliff a lot! Nice boarder too :)

Excellent first build! Nice detail work on the house and the landscaping,and the scene as a whole, with the cliff and the sea is well done.

Thanks! :sweet:

Cool moc Luckypat. I like the folliage around and the cliff a lot! Nice boarder too :)

Thank you! :laugh:

Very pretty cottage! The sheer cliffs look great here, and I like the flags in the border :thumbup:

Thank you! :blush:

A very nice seaside build! The rockwork, water and frame are excellent :) Looking forward to more from you!

Thanks! :blush:

Excellent work here! The little cottage is great and I like the rocks a little out from the shore :thumbup:

Great work! This really transports atmosphere to me. Only minor flaw for me could be how straight the cliffs and the soil on it is. But that doesn't really bother the overall look.

Cute cottage and great landscaping :classic:

Gives me a feeling of a place on the west coast of Ireland.

Edited by Gideon

Cute cottage and great landscaping :classic:

Gives me a feeling of a place on the west coast of Ireland.