The first pictures of BoBS promoted on Lego Fan Events start hitting BOBS, time to co-ordinate our efforts and make a list so you can enjoy past expositions!

Events in gold are events with a lot of BoBs participants, some of them even coming from abroad!

Do you want to put an event on the list? Comment in this topic and I'll put the event and the participants on the list.

Interested in participating in an event? Comment here and I'll put you on the list.

Upcomming Events

Brickmania Limburg 2016 (Belgium)

• Also called: BML
  • When: 27 & 28 august 2016
  • Where: Houthalen-Helchteren, Belgium (not far from Maastricht and the German Border)
  • Organiser BoBs lay-out: Maxim I
  • Participants:
    • Maxim I, Belgium (Esl)
    • Sebeus I, Belgium (Ole)
    • Kabel, Germany (Esl)
    • TitusV, Belgium (ESL)
    • Captain Greenhair (ESL)

[*]Status: registration closed

[*]Website: www.belug.be

Skaerbaek Fan Weekend 2016 (Denmark)

• Also called: LFW, Skaerbaek
  • When: 24 & 25 september 2016
  • Where: Skaerbaek, Denmark
  • Participants:
    • Maxim I, Belgium (Esl)
    • ??? Come on people!

[*]Status: open, registration will start 1st of April

Brickmania Antwerpen 2016 (Belgium)

• Also called: BMA
  • When: 12 & 13 november 2016
  • Where: Antwerp, Belgium (2h drive from Amsterdam, 2h30 drive from Cologne, 3h drive from Paris )
  • Goal: A 84 square meter Pirate lay-out
  • Participants:
    • Captain Braunsfeld, Germany (Esl)
    • Captain Green Hair, Netherlands (Esl)
    • Imperial Shipyards, Germany
    • Kabel, Germany (Esl)
    • Legostone, Germany (Esl)
    • Maxim I, Belgium (Esl)
    • Pimbo, Netherlands (Cor)
    • Sebeus I., Belgium (Ole)
    • Tomsche, Belgium (Cor)
    • TitusV, Belgium (Esl)

• Bonaparte, Belgium => ?
    • Ecclesiastes, Netherlands => ?
    • Lord Vladivus, England (Cor) => ?
    • Faladrin, France => ?

• And a few Belug-members adding to the lay-out

[*]Status: open, registration started

[*]Website: www.belug.be

more events to be announced!

Past Events

(the deeplink takes you to the topic of the event that has been posted in EB or outside EB, full with pictures)

Edited by Maxim I

Once I have a couple vessels (and a job again, I got laid off!) I can do displays at Bricks Cascade and BrickCon. Probably not this year though.

I'm not sure I'll be able to go to Skaerbaek this year, apparently all cabins are already booked! But if someone has (or knows someone else who has?) a bed in their cabin yet to be booked I would be very grateful if I could reserve it and will bring some BoBS MOCs :classic:

I might have some spare time over that Limburg weekend ...

Interested in being a participant? pirate_satisfied.gif

I'm not sure I'll be able to go to Skaerbaek this year, apparently all cabins are already booked! But if someone has (or knows someone else who has?) a bed in their cabin yet to be booked I would be very grateful if I could reserve it and will bring some BoBS MOCs :classic:

Same problem for everyone of our LUG... So we all are looking for a solution outside the cabin village. I really wonder who booked all those cabins...pirate_look.gif (but that's not a discussion that should be started here). Anyway, the moment I know where to sleep, I'll see if it is possible for you to sleep there as well pirate_laugh2.gif

I might have some spare time over that Limburg weekend ...

In that case, I might have some too! :laugh:

Same problem for everyone of our LUG... So we all are looking for a solution outside the cabin village. I really wonder who booked all those cabins...pirate_look.gif (but that's not a discussion that should be started here). Anyway, the moment I know where to sleep, I'll see if it is possible for you to sleep there as well pirate_laugh2.gif

Thanks for getting my hopes up a little bit at least :classic:

I think a lot of people booked cabins already in Skaerbaek in September 2015, at the end of the event all cabins were already booked for the event in 2016!

But I agree that it is off topic.

On topic is that it would be great if BoBS was well represented at such an illustrious gathering of AFOLs! :classic:

Edited by Gideon

Updated with Brickmania Wetteren & Oakwood Retirement Home Family Day event.

Please don't forget to post your own lay-outs here!!

Also, for Brickmania Antwerp, we are going for the hugest Pirate collab ever seen, so mark 12 & 13 November in your agenda and come to Belgium to visit or even participate!!!!

Also, for Brickmania Antwerp, we are going for the hugest Pirate collab ever seen, so mark 12 & 13 November in your agenda and come to Belgium to visit or even participate!!!!

marked!

I'll be at Brickworld, Chicago. Since I'm the only BoBS member that I know of going, it should probably be considered more of a Pirate Collaboration.

Anybody else going? :cry_happy:

I'll be at Brickworld, Chicago. Since I'm the only BoBS member that I know of going, it should probably be considered more of a Pirate Collaboration.

Anybody else going? :cry_happy:

Sadly can't make it as that is the same weekend of our Denver Comic con display......and the theme is 75th anniversary of WonderWoman....so there's no way I'm gonna miss the "people" watching there....lol pirate_laugh2.gif

We have BrickFest in Denver on Early August....I plan to display something there...not sure how many of the US players are close enough to participate....

My wife and I make trips to Denver nearly every year. I won't make it this year, but it's something to keep in mind for future years. I'd love for my Colorado trips to coincide with Lego conventions. :thumbup:

I might have time that weekend in Limburg too...pirate_look.gif

Woehoew!!! And party and party and party :D

So registration of Brickmania Antwerp opened,

Are there some other pirates interested in making history with the most beautifull Pirate Lay-out (and at least the greatest) ever made??? pirate_blush.gif

So registration of Brickmania Antwerp opened,

Are there some other pirates interested in making history with the most beautifull Pirate Lay-out (and at least the greatest) ever made??? pirate_blush.gif

I will participate in this layout. Sure I can come this year in Brickmania Antwerp ! pir_laugh2.gif