Sign in to follow this  
BrickOn

[Cor - FB1] Surveying the Land

Sir James and his trusty advisors have begun preparations for a their first fort, surveying the land from the safety of their camp, but not escaping the sweltering heat. After the initial camp was constructed, more timber was bought forth and stacked on the beach, ready to build the fortifications.

24991618002_5d9f1f1a71_c.jpgSurveyingTheLand, on Flickr

Neat build! I especially like the roof!

Cheers, that was the bit I was working on when I decided to build the scene :-)

Is one of those bewigged men wearing a corset? It would explain the smirks on the young soldiers' faces.

Nah he's just really into his looks and cultivating a slightly eccentric personality, he's and old friend of Sir James but truth be told he is a bit self-centred.

That's a fine little scene with a classic look to it. The shelter is nice and looks snappy with that red roof. The rest of the layout is good too - except for the water above the level of the sand, which might cause a few wet feet.

I really like the minifig selection: besides just a few normal soldiers, the PotC torso looks spectacular and I see you're not afraid to use a few blues as well. I like the idea, because it's a great way to use some good minifigs that otherwise would be left out. Oh, and wigs are always nice too! :pir-wink:

Good work. :classic:

P.S. Corsets? What's that? Never heard of 'em. :grin: It's just a tight-fitting suit, that's all. :pir-laugh:

Nice wigs dude! I want one!

Oh, and the build is great too!

Edited by Fuzzy MacFuzz