Ookami

Fantastic Beasts 2018 - Speculation & Future Set Discussion

None of this seems related to Fantastic Beasts. 

Take all that speculative talk elsewhere please. This thread is for Fantastic Beasts speculative talk only! 

Thanks. :thumbup:

1 minute ago, Captain Nemo said:

None of this seems related to Fantastic Beasts. 

Take all that speculative talk elsewhere please. This thread is for Fantastic Beasts speculative talk only! 

Sorry cap. Doesn’t the title say possible future licensed sets as well as fantastic beasts? I can make a new topic to discuss only possible future licensed themes if needed 

34 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Sorry cap. Doesn’t the title say possible future licensed sets as well as fantastic beasts? I can make a new topic to discuss only possible future licensed themes if needed 

It’s probably ‘future fantastic beasts sets’ instead of FB and other licensed sets. 

But it makes more sense to change this threads title into ‘Future licensed set discussion’ and leave the FB part to the Harry Potter / Fantastic Beasts thread. 

Just now, Kevii23 said:

But it makes more sense to change this threads title into ‘Future licensed set discussion’ and leave the FB part to the Harry Potter / Fantastic Beasts thread. 

Indeed, that or all the posts in this topic get split up into other respective topics.

Thank you @Digger of Bricks for reminding me of this: 

In the meantime, please use this old thread to discussion New/potential themes being speculated upon. 

New Licensed Theme Rumors

----

In other news, I've changed the title of this thread to make it more clear as to what is discussed here. 

6 hours ago, Captain Nemo said:

In other news, I've changed the title of this thread to make it more clear as to what is discussed here. 

The only thing is, which topic should we now engage in speculative discussion of possible future licensed themes? If someone has actual rumors of a new licensed theme(s), it should be discussed on Cornelius's topic you directed us to. But if we want to engage in plausible speculation (not wishlisting) of what new themes may be on the horizon, is there another topic for that? :shrug_confused:

Yes, the discussion in this thread has become not about Fantastic Beasts at all. The ACTUAL Fantastic Beasts / Harry Potter 2018 discussion is happening in the thread called Harry Potter 2018 Rumors and Discussion.

It's gotten a bit complicated, but as this discussion was going well I think this topic should just be renamed to Future Licensed Themes Speculation. Unfortunately I'm on mobile at the moment and can't find a way to edit the title here and now.

5 minutes ago, Clone OPatra said:

It's gotten a bit complicated, but as this discussion was going well I think this topic should just be renamed to Future Licensed Themes Speculation.

I kind of agree. :sceptic: