dr_spock

[SR-FB2] Steal My Ship

Freebuild #2 Feb. 2016

Previously, Susieh and her crew were monkeying around with an escape plan. They bribed a monkey with a banana in exchange for the cell key. After opening the cell lock with key, they sneaked out and headed towards the Mardierian Harbour to find their ship, the White Skull. At the harbour or rather under the harbour, we found our Sea Rats using a tried and true technique for ship theft.

steal1.jpg

They quietly climbed up the anchor chain. Once on deck, Susieh overpowered the unlucky guard.

steal2.jpg

Her crew quickly gained control of the White Skull. Susieh felt good to have her ship back as they sailed away from Mardierian territory. She wanted to give Mardier the finger but LEGO hands didn't seem to have fingers for pirates to make rude gestures. She sighed and gave a goodbye wave.

steal3.jpg

"This is either madness of brilliant."

"It's amazing how often those two traits coincide."

Neat way of showing them reclaiming their vessel. Your underwater scene looks good, and I like the way you have the White Skull anchored to the side. All in all a good scene and story to match.

Yay! Fascinating way of reclaiming your ship. I see upside down boats INDEED work, contrary to what myth busters proved. On the other hand Susieh is INDEED heavy handed and well, heavy as dead weight in general :-p

:laugh: Neat build!

"This is either madness of brilliant."

"It's amazing how often those two traits coincide."

Neat way of showing them reclaiming their vessel. Your underwater scene looks good, and I like the way you have the White Skull anchored to the side. All in all a good scene and story to match.

That was smooth :D

I updated the ship index :)

Thank you very much. pirate_classic.gif

Yay! Fascinating way of reclaiming your ship. I see upside down boats INDEED work, contrary to what myth busters proved. On the other hand Susieh is INDEED heavy handed and well, heavy as dead weight in general :-p

Did Myth Busters also use the clutch power of their feet on the studded harbour floor? pirate_laugh2.gif

She has the type of hands that you probably don't want to be at the receiving end of her heavy handed punches in a bar fight without a good dental insurance plan. pir_laugh2.gif

I'm starting to doubt these are pirates seeing as there is absolutely no mention to the gold chest just sitting on the seafloor pirate_laugh2.gif.

The floating hull in the first picture is a really nice addition, and it makes the scene all the more convincing.

I'm starting to doubt these are pirates seeing as there is absolutely no mention to the gold chest just sitting on the seafloor pirate_laugh2.gif.

The floating hull in the first picture is a really nice addition, and it makes the scene all the more convincing.

Thank you. Maybe they assumed it was booby trapped booty. pirate_classic.gif

Nice scene and great story! Good to see Susieh reclaiming her ship!

Thank you. She's happy again. :classic:

The comic captions work very well with the story.

Love the PotC reference too :D

Thank you. Aye, well done. I was wondering if anyone would ever recognize the PoTC reference. pir_laugh2.gif

T