Sign in to follow this  
Dragonfire

Kingdoms Mafia - Day Three

If I am lynched to day, I will say this, to not trust this guy because he is a liar. And PR should claim to him if he keeps that up.

Iam vanilla and to prove I am town, I am more than willing to sacrifice meself for th King 'nd this place.

As long as it gets a scumdragon caught it is worth it!

*PR Should not I meant

Shoot, sorry, yes, you're right, you did claim to me. I told you in PM I haven't been paying attention :laugh:

Aye, I should had contacted ye about it with a pm but nevermind people forget my previous comment.

Lets concentrate on "Mr broken record" instead.

Are ye Wilfred gonna come up with something better? I am not the only one who hasn't voted. Looks more like ye are trying to get a fire started.

Yep, liars get lynched. As for Eustace wanting my opinion on suspects... well, who's left?

Sergeant Radford (def) - pretty sure he's town. Can't see his claim being a lie and there hasn't been any refuting of it yet.

Fitzwilliam (JackJonespaw) - one of the busiest posters, has been talking in PM with me a little and I don't have any reason to think he's an assassin

Sir Eustace Almoner (Lady K) - pretty sure you're town. Been pretty on point and sure seem to be legitimately hunting the assassins

Wilfred Orann (mostlytechnic) - I know I'm loyal to the king

Rath Skarbin (Umbra-Manis) - Been right in the middle of the pack posting-wise. Hard to read since Rath's new to town.

Berdam Blost (jluck) - middle of the road poster, did actually vote both days.

Glanred (Mencot) - hasn't voted at all, which in this town is actually hiding.

It's hard to have solid suspects, and there's so little voting history to look at, but I'm saying probably those last 2 names - Berdam, Glanred - are scum. So why not get things started again...

Vote: Glanred (Mencot)

since he's the scummiest of the three. Yesterday I voted for him and it's only gotten a bit stronger feeling since.

Well Mr. Orann, while I do appreciate your giving of your opinion and not just mechanics, I wonder why is it you vote for Glanred stating he is the scummiest of the three but you only listed two names as scummy. Besides Berdam and Glanred who is this mysterious third person? And why do you find Glanred the scummiest?

Oh, and lets not forget it's 'Sir Eustace' lad, I earned the title giving my leg in a fierce battle to protect my king! Ah, the glory days!

Aye, I should had contacted ye about it with a pm but nevermind people forget my previous comment.

Lets concentrate on "Mr broken record" instead.

Are ye Wilfred gonna come up with something better? I am not the only one who hasn't voted. Looks more like ye are trying to get a fire started.

I must say I agree with this.

My apologies, Sir Eustace. The three was in reference to Rath as well - he's third on my list. I'd wavered as I was writing whether to list 2 or 3 on my scum list. And so that's the difference. On a scale of 1 to 10 in suspicion, I'd put Glanred and Berdam at 7, Rath at 5 (pretty neutral, but we'll see how things progress), and the rest of us the townie side. Good to see someone actually reading and paying attention!

As for Glanred's comment... he IS the only one alive who didn't vote both days, other than the Sergeant. Posting, he was fairly vocal day 1 but it was all (except maybe 1 post) day 1 fluff. So quantity, but substance. Day 2, fairly quiet. I haven't seen anyone that's a better target in 2 days, so my vote stays until there's reason to change.

My apologies, Sir Eustace. The three was in reference to Rath as well - he's third on my list. I'd wavered as I was writing whether to list 2 or 3 on my scum list. And so that's the difference. On a scale of 1 to 10 in suspicion, I'd put Glanred and Berdam at 7, Rath at 5 (pretty neutral, but we'll see how things progress), and the rest of us the townie side. Good to see someone actually reading and paying attention!

Aye, lad, what is your reasoning for putting Berdam even with Glanred?

The only thing I fear is that everyone is waiting for the sergeant to reveal the investigation result and pile on. It'd be nice if we could get votes in early just to see where y'all stand. These are consequence free votes after all since the lynch is inevitable. I, for one, would vote for Rath Skarbin. I know he's new, but I'd encourage him to add a little more substance to the conversation. I'm sure it's a learning experience but do you have any suspicions or thoughts on the remaining players?

It does indeed look like everyone, except Mr. Orann, is waiting for guidance on who is a traitorous assassin. I think I too will add a vote to whom I feel right now is top of my list.

Most definitely if we have a blocker please tell someone trust worthy. Sergeant def claimed to be cleared yesterday and we've had no reason to doubt that. Was anyone cleared last night?

Fishing. Asking for public confirmation on who is cleared in the town puts at risk those who may have PRs.

Mr. Blost, who exactly is this Sergeant def you speak of? I know who Sergeant Radford is; a jolly good fellow that keeps the troops in line! We have no reason to blindly trust this other guy just because he says he is cleared, I don't even know who he is. And asking him directly if anyone was cleared last night is fishing for information you are not cleared for.

Can I assume then that we will have a traitor to bring to swift justice today? Since the discussion has centered around the vig/Sk debate and not who could be the assassins. Waste of precious time discussing mechanics and not suspects, the king expects results and swift justice!

I inquire as to who this Sergeant def person is. No reply from you. You have ignored my questions.

The only thing I fear is that everyone is waiting for the sergeant to reveal the investigation result and pile on. It'd be nice if we could get votes in early just to see where y'all stand. These are consequence free votes after all since the lynch is inevitable. I, for one, would vote for Rath Skarbin. I know he's new, but I'd encourage him to add a little more substance to the conversation. I'm sure it's a learning experience but do you have any suspicions or thoughts on the remaining players?

Right you are Mr. Blost, voting early can give an indication of where some of us stand in our suspicions.

Vote: Berdam Blost (jluck)

Mr Blost, may I bring you attention to the fact that Mr. Orann was so kind as to answer my questions as I asked them. Yet here you are and you haven't addressed an issue I brought up to you earlier. You also did vote two days in a row for someone who turned up townie and then accused me of trying to guide the voting, pulling the strings I believe you said, on Day 1. You used this to set up suspicion against me on Day 2, along with singling me out amongst the other non-voters. And now you are trying to encourage others to vote early without actually voting for someone yourself, while you wait for guidance so you can jump on the bandwagon. Your king would like to know what you have to say and who's side are you on!

Who is the liar?

Vote: Fitzwilliam (jackjonespaw)

He is independent. He has nothing to offer the town (according to him), and he lied to me about being town. Let's take him out.

Who is the liar?

He is independent. He has nothing to offer the town (according to him), and he lied to me about being town. Let's take him out.

Interesting that with all that talk of a Sk, he turns out to be an independent! Not loyal to our king, swift justice I say!

Unvote: Berdam Blost (jluck)

Vote: Fitzwilliam (JackJonespaw)

Mr. Blost, just because you are off the hook for today doesn't mean you won't be on the hook tomorrow!

I had suspicions about Mr Fitz, but our inkeeper still seems plenty suspicious.

Is anyone else worried that by taking out an independent, we're leaving ourselves open to exploitation by these assassins?

It does indeed look like everyone, except Mr. Orann, is waiting for guidance on who is a traitorous assassin. I think I too will add a vote to whom I feel right now is top of my list.

Fishing. Asking for public confirmation on who is cleared in the town puts at risk those who may have PRs.

I've been very open about my "fishing". The game is small, time is valuable, and anyone holding onto info needs to get it to a trusted person asap so we can move ahead.

I inquire as to who this Sergeant def person is. No reply from you. You have ignored my questions.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Wait, what?! I didn't use a player's game name and instead used their screen name and you expect an explanation as to why?! I enjoy the role playing but this seems a bit extreme!

:laugh: :laugh:

Right you are Mr. Blost, voting early can give an indication of where some of us stand in our suspicions.

Vote: Berdam Blost (jluck)

Mr Blost, may I bring you attention to the fact that Mr. Orann was so kind as to answer my questions as I asked them. Yet here you are and you haven't addressed an issue I brought up to you earlier. You also did vote two days in a row for someone who turned up townie and then accused me of trying to guide the voting, pulling the strings I believe you said, on Day 1. You used this to set up suspicion against me on Day 2, along with singling me out amongst the other non-voters. And now you are trying to encourage others to vote early without actually voting for someone yourself, while you wait for guidance so you can jump on the bandwagon. Your king would like to know what you have to say and who's side are you on!

So you want a vote from me, been though I clearly articulated who I was suspicious of and who I'd vote for if we didn't have a sure fire lynch? I need to symbolically vote for someone just so I can unvote a post later? It's an excercise in monotony but I will participate if you so desire sir Eustice.

vote: rath skarbin (unbra-manis)

unvote: rath skarbin (unbra-manis)

vote: fitzwilliam (jackjonespaw)

I had suspicions about Mr Fitz, but our inkeeper still seems plenty suspicious.

Is anyone else worried that by taking out an independent, we're leaving ourselves open to exploitation by these assassins?

While I see your worries the primary concern is that fits may be a SK and do more harm than good to the town. If his win condition involved winning on his own or with the scum he's basically of no use to the town anyway.

Who is the liar?

Sure, why not take me out now, instead of focusing on the ones who are actually 100% enemies of the town? My question is - really, as I have no role, what possible harm could I cause to the town? The answer - nothing. Kind of an obvious answer.

If you doubt the fact that I have no role - explain the lack of killing. Sure, it would make sense that there should/would be at least 2 kills per night, what with a vig kill and a scum kill, but you really think that I would have the power to kill in this tightly-knit of a game? Preposterous.

Lynch me if you wish, but when one of you gets killed in the night because of a scum that you might have lynched instead, don't come a bawling to my corpse. I will hold true - if you lynch me today, you are making a grave mistake for the town.

As for this lie that the Sergeant is so passionate about - I did claim town to him, aye. I see it as this - aligned with town, I am town. Aligned with scum, vice versa. Who I ally with is totally up to me, and I chose the town. Perhaps that was a mistake, but I was hoping it was not. It does not seem as though the Sergeant took it so gently.

I promise not to come bawling to your corpse. Sergeant's honour.

Aye, lad, what is your reasoning for putting Berdam even with Glanred?

Mostly a gut thing. Maybe I should have ranked him as a 6 instead of 7 with Glanred, but whatever. He's the second scummiest to me.

Agreed - that's the drawback to knowing info is coming. People are sheep and there's no shepherd amongst us.

As for Fitzwilliam... he and I had a few PM conversations day 1 that went nowhere, and then today he confessed his 3rd party role to me before it was revealed publicly. He was sure that he was going to be outed as the "liar" and so he told me the same explanation that he's given here - that he's neutral and has no kill. He basically was telling me so that someone would know his claim before anything was said publicly, in case the Sergeant or anyone else misconstrued his role. I believe the no kill part, since we haven't seen any extra deaths here. And as far as I know, there's not an investigation showing that he's not loyal; he admitted it himself. Is that correct? If so, then I can't see that he's an assassin (why would a non-investigated assassin claim 3rd party in private to two different people?), and therefore I'm not voting for him. We win by eliminating the assassins. Period. There is no need for us to kill neutral parties, and as he said, it's a distraction and essentially a wasted lynch. I'd much rather lynch an assassin than someone we don't need to kill.

I agree with Wilfred (whoa ironic I agree with the man who wants to kill me :tongue: ) I have always played these game (what games, this be a matter of life 'nd death here in Cresthaven, right :laugh: ) that a neutral that can align with one or the other team and isn´t a SK, then I don´t mind him/her doing that. As long as he/she is helping the team. Fitz says he is a neutral, yea he claimed to me also yesterday before this because Sarge had found out he had been lying.

I want to find th' assasins, don´t care too much about a neutral as long he is helping us and not playing both teams... <--- (this is the risk) but I am trusting Fitz isn´t doing that. So I am not going to vote for him.

But I am gonna vote for "Mr broken" record not in a revenge vote kind of thing but a "I don´t understands his point of view" and that he is so obsessed with me being scum. But hey Wilfred, you haven´t proved in any way that you are one of the loyals here. So let´s go, give us something that actually proves that you want the best for our King and this place!

Vote: Wilfred Orann (mostlytechnic)

Did he claim 3rd party before or after this post? Because it seems to me that he was just trying to get on front of the inevitable reveal if he started PMing after this post.

Nobody was cleared last night. A few people have claimed vanilla townie to me, no power roles have claimed. And one of those vanillas have been shown to be lying.

Also there's this:

Somehow, I simply cannot see there not being a vig present at all here ever. It wouldn't make much sense - to me, at least - since basically you would have a rogue killer. It would be interesting, but I don't think it would be smart. Of course, only the vig/SK really knows.

Based on the 1-kill-a-night pattern we're seeing, could it be that the scum don't have a kill ability? I can't see them being that underpowered...

Another possibility I am pondering is that Alanna herself was the killer, but was killed by the vig/SK before her action could be completed...could that work, do you all think, lads?

If there is truly a SK as some (myself included) believe, how could it not be fitz? Remember, no power role has claimed to the Sergeant as of the start of this day, so that means no vig has claimed. But the deaths indicate a killer and a SK is what we have left. Fitz is known to be a third party, do you honestly believe that he has no ability and that there's another 3rd party SK out there in a game of 12?? Fitz has been caught, we know what he is. We can risk a vote and potentially kill a townie or we can rid ourselves of a liability.

If you have only his word that he's a friendly third party, then that's nothing. Do you think he's going to tell us if he's dangerous? C'mon! Think! I outed him, so he did damage control (and yes, I let him know in private 24 hours back, so that is his only reason for confessing a role). He was investigated, he has been caught lying. Time to take him out.

After that post.

I was starting thinkin here would the "townie" thing to do he to vote out neutrals.

Because (without quoting) he said in pm that he doesn't care if one is town or scum. So someone he has maybe pm'd could be scum.

And when he had contacted Wilfred, who I think is scum it would be bad to let him live. Hmm

Yea nd ye can beat a dead horse. (don't know what this has to do with anythin' :tounge:)

As I said before I would sacrifice meself or do anthin for the King! I guess this is, still think Wilfred is one of th' scum but

Unvote: Wilfred orann (mostlytechnic)

Vote: Fitzwilliam (JackJonespaw)

If you have only his word that he's a friendly third party, then that's nothing. Do you think he's going to tell us if he's dangerous? C'mon! Think! I outed him, so he did damage control (and yes, I let him know in private 24 hours back, so that is his only reason for confessing a role). He was investigated, he has been caught lying. Time to take him out.

I'm not sure where you're coming from with this "dangerous" thing. I haven't exactly done anything dangerous, other than my lying to you, which, really, I'm not sure what else I would have done. It's not like I would have claimed neutral.

You have approximately 24 hours remaining.

Vote Tally

Fitzwilliam (JackJonespaw) - 4 (def, Lady K, jluck, Mencot)

Glanred (Mencot) - 1 (mostlytechnic)

Not Voting - 2 (JackJonespaw, Umbra-Manis)

I'm not sure where you're coming from with this "dangerous" thing. I haven't exactly done anything dangerous, other than my lying to you, which, really, I'm not sure what else I would have done. It's not like I would have claimed neutral.

Personally, I would have. I would have come right out and say I have a ridiculous neutral role that does nothing and say that the reason to say so is so that you don't come up as a liar.

Instead you lied, so I can't take your word that you are harmless, an neither should anybody else. Too dangerous. Blame yourself, not me.

Did he claim 3rd party before or after this post? Because it seems to me that he was just trying to get on front of the inevitable reveal if he started PMing after this post.

If there is truly a SK as some (myself included) believe, how could it not be fitz? Remember, no power role has claimed to the Sergeant as of the start of this day, so that means no vig has claimed. But the deaths indicate a killer and a SK is what we have left. Fitz is known to be a third party, do you honestly believe that he has no ability and that there's another 3rd party SK out there in a game of 12?? Fitz has been caught, we know what he is. We can risk a vote and potentially kill a townie or we can rid ourselves of a liability.

His claim to me was indeed after Sergeant said there's a liar.

I can't agree that there's a SK out there. We haven't seen any evidence of that, and I can't see there being so many kill roles in a small game.

For some reason I was assuming he wasn't investigated, and that was dumb of me. I was assuming he voluntarily said he was a neutral. You know what they say about assuming, donkey you me something, right?

Personally, I would have. I would have come right out and say I have a ridiculous neutral role that does nothing and say that the reason to say so is so that you don't come up as a liar.

Instead you lied, so I can't take your word that you are harmless, an neither should anybody else. Too dangerous. Blame yourself, not me.

I've still been wavering on how to vote. I've even said earlier today to lynch liars, but I can't see that Fitz is a harm to town. His role isn't that ridiculous and does make sense (he's a survivor in typical mafia terminology) with no other abilities, which is normal for the role. The main risk is that IF the town gets weak enough, he could easily flip to voting with scum to try and win that way. Neither side NEEDS to remove him to win... so I can't see that the scum would kill him off at night now that he's revealed. They're probably considering him a blessing since we're having to waste a lynch to remove him.

If the scum had to outnumber town plus neutrals, I would NOT vote for Fitz. Since they do not, I think now the wise plan is to

Unvote: Glanred (Mencot)

Vote: Fitzwilliam (Jackjonespaw)

I'd rather be trying to lynch a scum than waste time like this, but the risk of him flipping to help the scum if our numbers get low is too much. We currently have 7 of us left. I'm assuming that's 4 town, 2 scum, and Fitz. If we take him out today and lose another townie overnight, we can't lose today even if there's a SK or the vig kills a townie by mistake. If we don't and lynch a townie by mistake AND lose 2 overnight to kills, it could be over today. So since we don't have a SOLID scum target, this is better.

I still want to know who was blocked last night, if anyone, since the scum failed to kill any of us. That seems like the best evidence we could have so far of a scum's identity. Tomorrow we may need to mass-claim and throw ALL the info on the table since it should be the last day of the scum hunt. In fact, why not today? Assuming 2 scum left, we should be able to lynch one and vig kill one to win today. We've got 23 hours left... Sergeant, do you think there's enough info out there to pull it off? I know you said earlier no PRs had claimed to you, but perhaps now they have and you have a better feel for what the town has left?