The third phase of my project to show Arangr Castle through all 4 seasons. This was a fun season to build, as it being the time of harvest, I was able to have lots of fun minifig details. As well as some fall foliage, which is always neat.

Arangr castle is located near the Avalonian border, in Mitgardia. Fall sees the harvest of crops, and storage of provisions for winter. The leaves fall, as the weather gets colder, and animals also make preparation to hibernate or migrate south.

Overview-5.jpg

Low-2.jpg

Left-corner-2.jpg

Back-angled-1.jpg

Ducks-1.jpg

Field.jpg

Tree-2.jpg

Well-2.jpg

Dining-hall-chapel.jpg

As usual, there are more pictures on my website: link

Thanks for looking, one season left :grin:

Excellent as usual. Its nice seeing the same scenes transition throughout the year. I feel like the dark red foliage on the left is a bit this compared to the rest over on the right of the MOC. The colour transition is also a bit sudden, some more red on the dark green and olive side and some olive green on the dark red side would improve this.

Excellent work on this season SK, the autumn leaves look great as does the harvesting team! Also really nice use of that hairpiece as a mop - I might have to try that and see if I can't finally get some use out of that thing!

Oh, gods! Amazing project! :thumbup:

Thanks Titus :classic:

Excellent as usual. Its nice seeing the same scenes transition throughout the year. I feel like the dark red foliage on the left is a bit this compared to the rest over on the right of the MOC. The colour transition is also a bit sudden, some more red on the dark green and olive side and some olive green on the dark red side would improve this.

Thanks BrickCurve, you may be right about the leaves. I wanted to show the fallen leaves around the tree, densely covering the ground around it, like in real life, and since there wasn't a tree on the other side I left out the leaves.

Excellent work on this season SK, the autumn leaves look great as does the harvesting team! Also really nice use of that hairpiece as a mop - I might have to try that and see if I can't finally get some use out of that thing!

Thanks Kai, glad you noticed the mop, I feel the same way about that hairpiece :laugh:

Outstanding work as usual. i knew fall would be the best.

Thanks Blufiji!

Yay! I've been waiting for this! Great job!

Glad you liked it :classic:

Another beautiful version of Arangr!

Another fantastic version of Arangr castle! The fallen leaves around the tree are great and I like the dark green on the rocks :thumbup: