Peppermint_M

LEGO Ninjago 2017 Discussion

Hey guys, I've never been a big collector of Ninjago, I've picked up the odd set here and there but mainly when they are discounted.  However I did see an imagine of a new Ninjago ship coming out, do you guys have a link for it and a price on how much it will cost?  For someone who doesn't collect ninjago it is a day 1 purchase for me.:grin:

6 hours ago, Legoman123 said:

Hey guys, I've never been a big collector of Ninjago, I've picked up the odd set here and there but mainly when they are discounted.  However I did see an imagine of a new Ninjago ship coming out, do you guys have a link for it and a price on how much it will cost?  For someone who doesn't collect ninjago it is a day 1 purchase for me.:grin:

170€ (German).

3 hours ago, DarrellBricker said:

Out of curiosity, has there been any rumors/leaks of the Ninjago CMF series?

I checked and the Ninjago CMFs are scheduled for August, according to a winter catalog. 

So, the official reveal will take place in 3 weeks or so

Edited by Robert8

9 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

I checked and the Ninjago CMFs are scheduled for August, according to a winter catalog. 

"...the official reveal..." Meaning we might get leaked list very soon?

On 6 June 2017 at 3:29 AM, zoth33 said:

Nya and Jay's hairpieces look great and Zane's looks horrible.  I hope we get official pics soon.  I like what I've seen so far.

I'm pretty sure Zane's hairpiece is on backwards in that picture.

1 minute ago, J4ck said:

"...the official reveal..." Meaning we might get leaked list very soon?

Considering what happened with The LEGO Movie series and The LEGO Batman Movie Series I'd say...... no

In both cases we got the list  just a few hours before the official pics were revealed

1 hour ago, Robert8 said:

Considering what happened with The LEGO Movie series and The LEGO Batman Movie Series I'd say...... no

In both cases we got the list  just a few hours before the official pics were revealed

Fair enough, late June it is then :(

2 hours ago, J4ck said:

Fair enough, late June it is then :(

Most likely July.

Most CMF series have official reveals within a month of release (I mean early release a la Toys R Us/Target doing what they do best).

So expect July. They'll most likely be seen in public for the first time at SDCC, along with who know what, maybe some early reveals for 2018 (either that or they'll save the latter for NYCC)

5 hours ago, Penkid11 said:

Most likely July.

Most CMF series have official reveals within a month of release (I mean early release a la Toys R Us/Target doing what they do best).

So expect July. They'll most likely be seen in public for the first time at SDCC, along with who know what, maybe some early reveals for 2018 (either that or they'll save the latter for NYCC)

Very late June Lego will reveal the DC MM and very early July Marvel MM then they will show them off at SDCC

21 hours ago, Robert8 said:

Thanks for the info, Robert!

11 hours ago, J4ck said:

Very late June Lego will reveal the DC MM and very early July Marvel MM then they will show them off at SDCC

Why did I post this here exactly? I am a strange Hooman. Can't wait to see what they whip in he ol' designer office for teh TLNM CMF Series, I'm actually hoping for some civilians in the CMF line so I can prep early for my giant city MOC and by cheaper means no less.

https://lc-www-live-s.legocdn.com/r/www/r/ninjago/-/media/franchises/ninjago 2014/wucru/missions/2017/mission 73/wucru_week23_zane_answer.jpg?l.r2=-1092013290 

This picture shows a new shot of Zane from the Lego Ninjago Movie yes I know it nothing too new or exiting but it gives us a good look at the side printing on his head which is cool and interesting imo and btw this and shots of all the ninja is from the newest activity on the WU-CRU part of the site

Edited by Sr1847

18 minutes ago, Sr1847 said:

https://lc-www-live-s.legocdn.com/r/www/r/ninjago/-/media/franchises/ninjago 2014/wucru/missions/2017/mission 73/wucru_week23_zane_answer.jpg?l.r2=-1092013290 

This picture shows a new shot of Zane from the Lego Ninjago Movie yes I know it nothing too new or exiting but it gives us a good look at the side printing on his head which is cool and interesting imo and btw this and shots of all the ninja is from the newest activity on the WU-CRU part of the site

Thanks for sharing! It looks like they tried to utilize printing for very minimal hair. It's smart, i think it looks surprisingly good.

On 6/8/2017 at 4:34 AM, Robert8 said:

Is it really August? :oh3: I thought all this while it is September... hope to see more info in the coming weeks. They are very good at guarding secret around this Ninjago CMF series.

7 hours ago, Sr1847 said:

Oh snap, Zane gots a fade. This is 100x better looking than all the other shots I've seen of his hair so far.

1 hour ago, obsidianheart said:

Oh snap, Zane gots a fade. This is 100x better looking than all the other shots I've seen of his hair so far.

Is that because he has one of the most normal-looking hair style?

From that picture it seems that Zane with hairpiece will not have dual-printed face then.

15 hours ago, makoy said:

Is that because he has one of the most normal-looking hair style?

Mostly it's because all the other shots I saw were from straight-on at the front, making it appear he had a cylinder of hair that was the same width as his head. The slight outward slope at the front and the printed fade makes a lot more sense to me than just a less-detailed flattop haircut.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SMFES9j3H0c 

All credit goes to NinjaJayNuva 

The sets r cool imo and also I'm like seriously Lego the catalog that shows all the sets is out and a new trailer isn't out nor is an official press release for the sets :angry: 

Lego need to step up their game like seriously almost all the set pictures are out so are pictures of the minifigure so disappointed in Lego especially considering this is a full featured Lego movie  

But anyhow I'm pretty sure we may the next trailer next week based of the promoting of the previous two Lego movies 

10 minutes ago, Sr1847 said:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SMFES9j3H0c 

All credit goes to NinjaJayNuva 

The sets r cool imo and also I'm like seriously Lego the catalog that shows all the sets is out and a new trailer isn't out nor is an official press release for the sets :angry: 

Lego need to step up their game like seriously almost all the set pictures are out so are pictures of the minifigure so disappointed in Lego especially considering this is a full featured Lego movie  

But anyhow I'm pretty sure we may the next trailer next week based of the promoting of the previous two Lego movies 

And if I came off angry or something I'm sorry I just don't like  Ninjago is always given the short end of the stick and I do get that Lego is trying to take their time and stuff but come on it's June, the sets r out in August, and the movie is out in September so yeah and sorry one more time if I sound angry or if sound as if though as I am ranting because the movie does look good and so do the set 

Edited by Sr1847

These larger sets are amazing. I anticipated avoiding the smaller sets since I didn't think they would have much more to offer than the larger sets, minifigure-wise. However, after seeing Nya and L-loyd in their civvies, I just may have to take out a home equity loan to purchase the entire line of sets. Well played, Lego, well played. 

Edited by Colossus