Peppermint_M

LEGO Ninjago 2017 Discussion

Surprise - it's me !

Also, descriptions! Do not ask for photos, please.

General facts:

New snake piece that is a bar wide and is S shaped.

Kai and Nya's parents

Swamps, samurai, etc

The fusion suits are used.

Collectables this time around are colored... things, I don't know how to describe them but they're small blades.

Grey rocks built of the Galaxy Squad cocoons appear frequently

The bad guys use Uruk-hai swords

70621 - A small tree build with one of those rocks on top that explodes and has snakes inside. Green blade included. 2 red Vermillion, and Kai.

70622 - Two bikes. One, Jay's, is blue/dark blue, white dishes in the wheels, lighting coming off, and is awesome. Bike 2 has giant blades in the front. Think of a motorcycle, only the front wheel is angled upwards and is a track. Blue blade included, orange and red Vermillion, and snakes.

70623 - Another, bigger, angled-track vehicle with blades in front. They're the Chima constraction blades but in lightish brown or sand red? Dual catapults on the back that launch more snake rocks. A small barricade included. Green blade, Zane, 2 Vermillion, and snakes!

70624 - Awesome boat-like build. Imagine the Destiny's Bounty but without the giant sails and back area. In the back are two olive-green canoes! On the sides are red plastic wings. Also included is a Vermillion soldier on a hoverboard. Green blade, Lloyd, Cole, and a red Vermillion. More snakes!

70625 - Small black, blue, tan, gold car with dual six-stud shooters in back. I can't make out if someone is driving the car. Red Medusa has a weird leg build with more of the new snake piece. Small build is some terrace that holds the blue blade. Nya, Medusa, and red Vermillion. Snakes!

70626 - Giant snake thing, curves up into an S with a circle chest that holds all 4 blade pieces. Controlled by two Rogue guys with a spring-shooter eye. It's got arms too. It looks like it can pounce, there's a weird mechanic on the side. Also included is a tall swampy building, it's got wooden planks a prison for Wu (again!) and a small speedboat for Lloyd. Includes 2 Rogues, red Vermillion, Jay, Lloyd, and Sensei Wu. And snakes!!!

70627 - The blacksmith shop! Included a cool looking morphed red and blue dragon with two heads that both Kai and Nya ride on. Also included is a way smaller version of 70626 that uses the new snake piece a lot. Orange/yellow blade, Kai, Nya, their parents, and red and brown Vermillion

There ya go! More coming tonight and tomorrow. Drawings are a maybe but they won't be on here! ;)

So snakes are Vermillion, or are they samurai? Descriptions sound cool especially boat , giant snake and blacksmith shop, but kinda hard to imagine the rest of the sets, pictures should clear them up. Probably in a month as they usually come , right?

So snakes are Vermillion, or are they samurai? Descriptions sound cool especially boat , giant snake and blacksmith shop, but kinda hard to imagine the rest of the sets, pictures should clear them up. Probably in a month as they usually come , right?

They're all humans but there are a lot of snakes.

Descriptions sound great! Looking forward to this line. I wonder if the olive green boats are just placeholders, because they appeared in that color in City and Chima...

Descriptions sound great! Looking forward to this line. I wonder if the olive green boats are just placeholders, because they appeared in that color in City and Chima...

Not those boats, canoes.

6021.jpg

Not those boats, canoes.

Oh, wow! That sounds great then. Images seem a lot more finalized than usual - I would think that the canoe would be brown, but olive green is great. Fits in with 2015's FFotDB olive highlights too.

Edited by legozebra

Surprise - it's me !

Also, descriptions! Do not ask for photos, please.

General facts:

Kai and Nya's parents

Swamps, samurai, etc

Collectables this time around are colored... things, I don't know how to describe them but they're small blades.

70621 - A small tree build with one of those rocks on top that explodes and has snakes inside. Green blade included. 2 red Vermillion, and Kai.

70622 - Two bikes. One, Jay's, is blue/dark blue, white dishes in the wheels, lighting coming off, and is awesome. Bike 2 has giant blades in the front. Think of a motorcycle, only the front wheel is angled upwards and is a track. Blue blade included, orange and red Vermillion, and snakes.

70623 - Another, bigger, angled-track vehicle with blades in front. They're the Chima constraction blades but in lightish brown or sand red? Dual catapults on the back that launch more snake rocks. A small barricade included. Green blade, Zane, 2 Vermillion, and snakes!

70624 - Awesome boat-like build. Imagine the Destiny's Bounty but without the giant sails and back area. In the back are two olive-green canoes! On the sides are red plastic wings. Also included is a Vermillion soldier on a hoverboard. Green blade, Lloyd, Cole, and a red Vermillion. More snakes!

70625 - Small black, blue, tan, gold car with dual six-stud shooters in back. I can't make out if someone is driving the car. Red Medusa has a weird leg build with more of the new snake piece. Small build is some terrace that holds the blue blade. Nya, Medusa, and red Vermillion. Snakes!

70626 - Giant snake thing, curves up into an S with a circle chest that holds all 4 blade pieces. Controlled by two Rogue guys with a spring-shooter eye. It's got arms too. It looks like it can pounce, there's a weird mechanic on the side. Also included is a tall swampy building, it's got wooden planks a prison for Wu (again!) and a small speedboat for Lloyd. Includes 2 Rogues, red Vermillion, Jay, Lloyd, and Sensei Wu. And snakes!!!

70627 - The blacksmith shop! Included a cool looking morphed red and blue dragon with two heads that both Kai and Nya ride on. Also included is a way smaller version of 70626 that uses the new snake piece a lot. Orange/yellow blade, Kai, Nya, their parents, and red and brown Vermillion

There ya go! More coming tonight and tomorrow. Drawings are a maybe but they won't be on here! ;)

Looking forward to seeing those drawings on Reddit ;)

Can you describe "Red Medusa's" leg build a bit more, please?

There were a few Chima Construction blades - are they the ones Eris and Razar used, the ones Cragger and Worriz used, or the (really awesome) axe pieces in the EU/Asia/Africa exclusives?

Do the small blades resemble sais? Knives? Swords? And are they all the same element but cast in different colors?

Thanks!

Thanks for the info Sci! Any chance you could explain more in-depth what Kai and Nya's dragon looked like?

It's about Titanium Dragon-sized and has two heads. It's skin is black, the left half is blue and the right red.

General facts:

Kai and Nya's parents

Swamps, samurai, etc

Thanks Sci for posting the descriptions! A few questions:

- Can you explain the difference, appearance-wise between the Rogues and the Vermillion?

- 70624 - is this similar to the Raid Zeppelin but without the Zeppelin and instead wings on the sides? Does it look to be around the same size as Raid Zeppelin? Are the wings

very large and thin like an airplane or smaller and wider?

- 70625 - is the Medusa a brick built model?

- 70626 - So, the main build is some sort of large snake monster/mech type thing? Do the arms hold any weapons or do they just have claws? Where do the riders/controllers

sit? Is this more of a creature or a vehicle that looks like a giant snake monster?

Edited by TPLSTER21

I'm not a fan of the series but this wave sounds promising!!!

I wonder who is the main bad guy this time around??

Probably the brown vermilion from the biggest set.

Will there be any Ninjago CMF's next year around the movies release?

August 2017 I think

Set number should be 71019

Maybe CM4Sci could confirm this? :)

Edited by Robert8

August 2017 I think

Set number should be 71019

Maybe CM4Sci could confirm this? :)

CM4Sci-firmed. :wink::thumbup: :thumbup:

Were those "leaks" just a bad quality minifigure thing you see on the bottom of a box... It looks so fake... Why would the figures even be shadowed... Kai and Nya's straps are inversed...

This "leak" can also be found in Tommy Andreasen's Twitter. Someone said they found season 7 and he said it looks cool but he doesn't know if it's real. You may need to dig for it though. Let me just tell you, it probably won't be worth it.

You can also check Instagram for a drawing of Disastrous Dusk.

70622 - Think of a motorcycle, only the front wheel is angled upwards and is a track.awings are a maybe but they won't be on here! ;)

What? How is he front wheel upwards? Unless it uses tank treads, if a front wheel is facing upwards it isn't going anywhere.

I'll be sure to get Shadow of the Destiny's Bounty. It comes with Cole, who's outfit is the best to me, and Llloyd, another great outfit. I might have to also get Vermillion trap as well, since it's cheap and comes with Kai and another Vermillion.

Edited by gamejutzu