Peppermint_M

LEGO Ninjago 2017 Discussion

I went by Target and the toy isle guy told me all the Ninjago movie sets would be out by Friday because they were a little behind. I went by Wal-mart, guy pulls out his phone and gives me the release date of the movie. I want to scream.

2 minutes ago, Umbra-Manis said:

Looks like half-unzipped Lloyd will be in the special blu-ray pack for the movie's physical release. 

As well as a new the September giveaway? Hmm interesting 

3 minutes ago, Umbra-Manis said:

Looks like half-unzipped Lloyd will be in the special blu-ray pack for the movie's physical release. 

Not trying to be rude but how do u know this

Just now, LegendsOfNinjago said:

As well as a new the September giveaway? Hmm interesting 

It was labelled a DVD pack in, so it was at least intended for that at some point. Plans might change.

Bought the Master Falls Set Today and really like it.

Added some ambinet Lights and now Garmadon looks extra evil:

20525785_470653606635578_663727469689533

20526277_470653649968907_839433540947712

So,what do you think of it?

I also saw the Lightning Jet today at TRU in a Showcase and was actually surprised how big this Thing was.I have the Feeling that the Ninjago Sets will take up a lot of Room :D

Still want to get that lovely Dragon and maybe next Month one of those Mechs....Man,Lego really pulled a Number on us AFOLs with the Ninjago Movie Sets.

Well,still have the little Dojo Set on my Desk,now back to some Playtime...

CMFs are in my local Coles supermarket here in rural Australia (price: $5.25, not terrible)

BIG W here has 20% already low prices on all LEGO until 16 August, including most TLNM sets.

Help please: does anyone know which shop here in Oz has the retail exclusive Flying Jelly Sub?

42 minutes ago, seahawkeye said:

CMFs are in my local Coles supermarket here in rural Australia (price: $5.25, not terrible)

BIG W here has 20% already low prices on all LEGO until 16 August, including most TLNM sets.

Help please: does anyone know which shop here in Oz has the retail exclusive Flying Jelly Sub?

Unfortunately I don't know the answer about the sub, but am glad to here a confirmation that Coles still stocks them! I know Woolworths had series 17, so they'll most likely have this series as well.

Are those spoilers I see in the Destiny's Bounty product animation? :look:

Also, the description for the Bounty says it can actually fly! Looks like it has some flying capabilities after all. But... In the movie only?

8 hours ago, seahawkeye said:

Hmm, Cole's stocks CMF Cole-s :wink:

9 hours ago, badchriss said:

Bought the Master Falls Set Today and really like it.

Added some ambinet Lights and now Garmadon looks extra evil:

*snip*

So,what do you think of it?

Still looks too goofy to me, but I like the lighting affect! I'm just going to get the Mechdragon instead.

17 hours ago, turk187 said:

I went by Target and the toy isle guy told me all the Ninjago movie sets would be out by Friday because they were a little behind. I went by Wal-mart, guy pulls out his phone and gives me the release date of the movie. I want to scream.

Sorry about your Target situation however they will be out today for you. Walmart though is complete garbage except for the fact that they have really good prices, specifically on those $30 sets. You could probably price match with Walmart since they have those prices online as well.

2 hours ago, Knafstuds said:

Sorry about your Target situation however they will be out today for you. Walmart though is complete garbage except for the fact that they have really good prices, specifically on those $30 sets. You could probably price match with Walmart since they have those prices online as well.

Targets a little weird. I went by on Thursday and they had one green dragon from the movie and they said nothing else was in the back and they were told that Target was going to stop carrying Ninjago! I go back this morning and they said it will all be out by 6pm today. I'm going back after work and hoping to get all my stuff. As for Wal-mart, I was a night stocker for 2 years and those guys don't know shit. But, I was hoping hed tell me there was a pallet in the back room with a sign not to stock until whenever.

3 hours ago, turk187 said:

Targets a little weird. I went by on Thursday and they had one green dragon from the movie and they said nothing else was in the back and they were told that Target was going to stop carrying Ninjago! I go back this morning and they said it will all be out by 6pm today. I'm going back after work and hoping to get all my stuff. As for Wal-mart, I was a night stocker for 2 years and those guys don't know shit. But, I was hoping hed tell me there was a pallet in the back room with a sign not to stock until whenever.

If it's any help, my Target stated that there was only one of each set and they were on shelves, since they clearly weren't, I asked him to kindly check the back stock room and there they all were - got them price matched with Walmart and good to go.

If anyone has found the Ice Tank set, could they please post a standalone picture of that new Trans. Light Blue canopy part that makes up the construction of the mixer tank under the tail of the set?

Thanks in advance if you can. :classic:

4 hours ago, turk187 said:

Target is very weird, I almost never go there anymore due to horrible customer service. They're awful over here. I tell them to please check if they have more in the back, and they always give me the BS answer of whatever we have out is out. There was one time where I was told this, I go to ask a different person and the guy comes out with some Lego movie sets. I know most of them are lazy to check the back. 

1 hour ago, Amazing Bricks said:

Target is very weird, I almost never go there anymore due to horrible customer service. They're awful over here. I tell them to please check if they have more in the back, and they always give me the BS answer of whatever we have out is out. There was one time where I was told this, I go to ask a different person and the guy comes out with some Lego movie sets. I know most of them are lazy to check the back. 

I have had this some problem. What I do is look up the DPCI on the scanner and if it says it's in the back I use that to get them to get it out 

2 hours ago, PasDeChocolat said:

Well tomorw is the big day for me and the kids. Just hope evrithing is on stock at lego shop lille. Any one some tip about that ?

I always call ahead and ask someone if they've got all the sets I'm looking for. 

2 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

If anyone has found the Ice Tank set, could they please post a standalone picture of that new Trans. Light Blue canopy part that makes up the construction of the mixer tank under the tail of the set?

Thanks in advance if you can. :classic:

I don't think the piece is new. Isn't it the same part used for the cockpit of the Millennium Falcon? 

1 minute ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

I don't think the piece is new. Isn't it the same part used for the cockpit of the Millennium Falcon? 

Nope, that's what I had thought until recently, it definitely is a new part. 

By the way, never mind my request, I just found that Brickset has posted the piece in their inventory just two days ago.

Here is the part (no. 29096).

6195410.jpg

Edited by Digger of Bricks

2 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Nope, that's what I had thought until recently, it definitely is a new part. 

By the way, never mind my request, I just found that Brickset has posted the piece in their inventory just two days ago.

Here is the part (no. 29096).

6195410.jpg

Oh yeah, it definitely looks wider than the Millennium Falcon piece. Didn't realize it was new. 

8 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

Oh yeah, it definitely looks wider than the Millennium Falcon piece. Didn't realize it was new. 

Well, this part is actually speculated by some to be the new canopy part for the upcoming UCS Millennium Falcon set. I certainly hope to see more unprinted color variants of it in the near future. :classic:

Continuing my ongoing quest to get damn near any Ninjago movie sets:

tuesday or wednesday I went to Target and they told me friday. This morning at 830 (friday morning) I went there to see if they'd been stocked overnight (target does not have overnight stockers as they are closed from 10 to 8) The lady in the toy isle told me they would be out by 6 as they had just come in on the truck that morning and were one the pallets all shrinkwrapped together. I come back at 545, not one thing was different in the toy isle. The guy there goes to the back room and all the pallets are untouched. Calls the guy who is in charge of toys who is very appologetic, says they are short handed because of call ins and no shows. can't pull the pallets right now as they have so much unshelved stuff they have no place to put them. Expects to have his full crew on Saturday, promises that he will make the pallet with the lego stuff the first one he pulls down tomorrow. I want to scream in frustration.  Its amazing that as bad as my Target experience has been thus far they are in fact much better than Wal-mart. I will go back tomorrow after work and try again. The toy guy said he would pull aside the 4 sets I want and I could call him directly after 3 tomorrow. He took pictures of the labels with his phone. He geniunly seemed like he wanted to help, but had issues that had to be dealt with first. I'll look up the wal-mart prices and see if they'll match them

Call Wal-mart. They are as helpfull as barbarian invaders at a tea party.

1 hour ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Well, this part is actually speculated by some to be the new canopy part for the upcoming UCS Millennium Falcon set. I certainly hope to see more unprinted color variants of it in the near future. :classic:

I don't think there is a UCS falcon coming out. I can't find anything about it beyond an april fools post and some articles in May right after that. Does anyone have better information?