Peppermint_M

LEGO Ninjago 2017 Discussion

Those Walmart prices are from the future, what we'll see around the holidays.

They ARE on Walmart.com, but you have to look a little harder to find them.

My Target had freshly stocked sets when I came in. Not a single movie set was touched :snicker: 
now if only I could find the CMF series... :look:

31 minutes ago, gamejutzu said:

My Target had freshly stocked sets when I came in. Not a single movie set was touched :snicker: 
now if only I could find the CMF series... :look:

My eventual plan for CMF: go to Lego Store. Ask for fresh box from back. Buy 20 from one column. Hand back rest of box. Done. 

My local LEGO store had a fairly good stock, only missing Master Falls and Lightning Jet, AKA the set I wanted the most. Figures. Luckily, they did have the CMFs, and that, combined with a Manta Ray Bomber, was able to give me a nice jump-start for building my Shark Army.

7 hours ago, bricksnator said:

My eventual plan for CMF: go to Lego Store. Ask for fresh box from back. Buy 20 from one column. Hand back rest of box. Done. 

The CMF boxes here (in the Netherlands) didn't have the same distribution as some others. I've opened a few boxes myself and only 1 had a complete row with figs while others had duplicates in a row (mostly multiple Shark Army guys). I don't know if that's because it's another continent, but I guess it can always happen. 

10 hours ago, Killian said:

Thank goodness, I ordered it for delivery and was worried the tank would turn up, even though the picture and description is for the temple

I actually wanted the tank, though I like the temple as well so still took the order. Even contacted Argos [/quote] on their website and they assured me it was the tank!

edit - I see the website has now been updated with the correct title, no sign of the tank now though, though now the 3 for 2 deal is over I'll probably buy anything else direct from Lego for the VIP points.

Edited by Tavis75

Hi all,

I'm following this topci since a long time. We (my 2 boys and I) became NINJAGO fan, since I bought the 70751 Le temple de l'Airjitzu.

Since then I regularly bought some sets and the kids, despite their young age, (2.5 and 4.5) never stopped playing with it.

From that I started to save money as soon as I knew that NINJAGO movies/sets where planned by LEGO.

Now comes the time to get to business: Saturday it is afol days! So I'll drive the 99km (from BE to FR) to go to the nearest lego shop and empty my wallet.

I'll try to make that day one of the best of my kid's lives :sweet:.

by no shopping list is:

70618 Le QG des ninjas
70607 La poursuite dans la Ville
70606 L'entraînement au Spinjitzu
70608 Le pont de la jungle
70614 Le Jet supersonique de Foudre
70615 L'Armure de Feu
70617 Le temple de l'arme ultime suprême
+ some CMF
+ some pickabrick

I'm just really worried about the stock at my lego shop. What do you think? normally everything should be there?

5 hours ago, LegendsOfNinjago said:

???

They have been sending boxes with Ninjago Movie sets to content creator similar to what they did with Batman.

2 hours ago, JACKATTACKS said:

Not sure if this link has been posted, can someone see if the order is consistent?  :sweet:

Yeah - I've been holding out on the CMFs waiting for confirmation on this - if anyone else could confirm that would be great!

That being said, I'm probably heading down to the Lego Store today and can check by feeling the first 5 or so 

Edited by legozebra

the first 4 sets I picked up was the temple of ultimate ultimate weapon , green ninja mech dragon , flying jelly sub and ninjago city chase

and boy I was surprised at how big Lloyds mech dragon is the same with the temple set they are definite not skimping out on sizes for the built sets it seems

ill be getting quite a few more next week and I also tried my luck with the collectible minifigures and with the 6 I picked up for now I got the scientist , j-pop girl , zane , kai , squid man and breakfast garmaddon - well that's what I call him as it suits the scenario better

7 minutes ago, TheGlynreaper said:

the first 4 sets I picked up was the temple of ultimate ultimate weapon , green ninja mech dragon , flying jelly sub and ninjago city chase

and boy I was surprised at how big Lloyds mech dragon is the same with the temple set they are definite not skimping out on sizes for the built sets it seems

Yea, it's pretty high. For the people who have no clue:

Just now, Kevii23 said:

Yea, it's pretty high. For the people who have no clue:

yeah even those terror dog like stone guardians were bigger than I expected and I really enjoyed the play features

I just got The Green Ninja Mech Dragon and I must say it is a really excellent set! So many small yet amazing details which makes this dragon stand out and being the highlight of this wave! I can only recommend it to Ninjago fans or anyone who likes Dragons in particular.

Did anyone else who got the Temple of the Ultimate Ultimate Weapon get an extra hair piece for Cole? I got two in the set for some reason.

15 minutes ago, GentlemanJoker said:

Did anyone else who got the Temple of the Ultimate Ultimate Weapon get an extra hair piece for Cole? I got two in the set for some reason.

Jang got an extra hair piece as well. That's super weird, is there an extra in every set??

16 minutes ago, GentlemanJoker said:

Same here - it was a really neat surprise given that it's exclusive to the set for now

Just now, legozebra said:

Same here - it was a really neat surprise given that it's exclusive to the set for now

It's in the Garmadon Attack book as well. 

The Fire Mech Product Animation. It seems it will really fight with Garmadon's Mech.

And the Destiny's Bounty. Will Lloyd betray his friends?

And Garmadon's Mech

Manta Ray Bomber

Edited by Tahu