Peppermint_M

LEGO Ninjago 2017 Discussion

My Walmart's Lego aisle was suspiciously empty this afternoon ... I suspect that it shall be restocked for tomorrow ... hoping to snag a few of the CMFs, to start with.

45 minutes ago, DarrellBricker said:

My Walmart's Lego aisle was suspiciously empty this afternoon ... I suspect that it shall be restocked for tomorrow ... hoping to snag a few of the CMFs, to start with.

I just came from my local Target where the LEGO aisle was a ghost town. Literally the only thing on the shelf were a few Atlantis Justice League sets. I'll check back tommorow hopefully I can grab a mech dragon.

1 hour ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

That's awesome. Might have to call up my Walmart and see if they've got any of the sets. 

Good luck. I used brickseek to see if they had any and they did, so I went and of course they weren't on the selves, but, I asked multiple people to help me get the item and none really cared to help me they just said yeah it says we have it so it must be out here.

Just now, Knafstuds said:

Good luck. I used brickseek to see if they had any and they did, so I went and of course they weren't on the selves, but, I asked multiple people to help me get the item and none really cared to help me they just said yeah it says we have it so it must be out here.

My Target has a bunch of new sets in stock, so I'm swinging by tomorrow to pick up one of the Ragnarok ones. 

2 minutes ago, ReZourceman said:

Sets are now searchable and findable on Argos. Justice League also up. 3 for 2 ends today so get on it!

How do you know that the 3 for 2 ends today??

Just bought the Destiny Bounty and the two Mechs from Argos (UK), they still have the 3 for 2 offer on.  So I saved 60 pounds on what it would have been.  I ordered them online to collect in store, just need to pop over after work to pick them up.  Also I think it comes with a free Lego key chain, 

Edited by chris592

Looking on Argos at the moment, they have Zane's Ice Tank listed, but the picture, description and product code are all for The Temple of the Ultimate Ultimate Weapon which is not listed separately, so I'm guessing it's actually the temple rather than the Ice Tank but can anyone confirm?

Oh, and just as a warning if you're using the 3 for 2 offer on Argos, then you need to order sets in batches of 3 or else you always get the cheapest sets in your order free which isn't necessarily the best deal if you're ordering a mix of cheap and expensive sets.

Edited by Tavis75

Hey something weird happened on bricks and pieces. So I was going through the buy parts and I searched the Ninjago CMF number and they showed up. For those of you who don't know normally it would say We’re sorry, but we can’t offer any parts from the Collectible Minifigure series in Bricks & Pieces. Like you, we never know what’s inside the bag. I just searched series 17 and the same thing their. 

Edited by LEGORACER1

As an update, the "Ice Tank" on the Argos website is actually The Temple of the Ultimate Ultimate Weapon, just picked up my order.

So we can't expect the sets to be in stock the day of the release? But they'll be there for sure on the 2nd or the 3rd?

11 hours ago, LegoShroom said:

How do you know that the 3 for 2 ends today??

There's a countdown on the website.

http://www.argos.co.uk/events/3for2toys.html?tag=ar:homepage:top:slot1:Toys3for2

4:40 left right now.

Picked up my sets after work. Wanted to get the Temple and Flying Fox but couldn't find another expensive set to maximise savings, so got Jay and Kai's vehicles and the Knightcrawler.

4 hours ago, LEGORACER1 said:

Hey something weird happened on bricks and pieces. So I was going through the buy parts and I searched the Ninjago CMF number and they showed up. For those of you who don't know normally it would say We’re sorry, but we can’t offer any parts from the Collectible Minifigure series in Bricks & Pieces. Like you, we never know what’s inside the bag. I just searched series 17 and the same thing their. 

Thanks for the tip!  I just picked up the top 6 that I wanted, but I might try to phone in an order to see if I can get some of these pieces!

12 minutes ago, x105Black said:

Thanks for the tip!  I just picked up the top 6 that I wanted, but I might try to phone in an order to see if I can get some of these pieces!

I see everything as out of stock except for the common pieces. This is Bricks and Pieces, buy pieces, right?

Just now, bricksnator said:

I see everything as out of stock except for the common pieces. This is Bricks and Pieces, buy pieces, right?

Yes, but sometimes you can get such pieces through a phone order when they are unavailable to add online.

Got the Destiny's Bounty today at Toys'r'us in Uxbridge, UK. They are selling it for £109.99, £10 cheaper than Lego. 3 bags in and loving the detail in it so far, there is even a toilet and sink on the lower deck. :classic:

Managed to snag a whole bunch of the CMFs at my LEGO Store. They were already sorted out by figure for employees to pick from for you if you asked. Love 'em! Only eight more to go...

2 hours ago, x105Black said:

If you do tell me.

I went to my local Toys R Us and they completely changed the Lego section to showcase the new Ninjago Movie sets along with just Ninjago in general. Sadly they didn't have minifigures.

There are five sets that have double points until the end of August: the Bounty, the Temple, the Mech Dragon, the Ninjago City Chase, and Master Falls. I didn't realize there would be a double points promotion for these, which is awesome! 

I'm planning on going by my local Wal-mart and Target on the way home and being totally disappointed when they have nothing new.

My closest Wal-Mart is not even 10 minutes away, unfortunately there was no new stuff today. :hmpf_bad:

Water Strider for $25 is just begging for me to grab it. I'll be getting that $80 temple too.

7 hours ago, TheBrickPal said:

September LEGO Store Calendar is out. Promos this month are the Green Ninja Mech Dragon polybag and that 'Clark Kent' Lloyd polybag we saw yesterday.

https://lc-www-live-s.legocdn.com/r/www/r/stores/-/media/brand retail/stores/calendar/september/4191-sep17-cal_medres.pdf?l.r2=1823849188

Perfect, might even get my hands on that one! :sweet: