Peppermint_M

LEGO Ninjago 2017 Discussion

10 hours ago, Umbra-Manis said:

It's in the movie trailers. Garmadon insists on saying both L's.

Ah, I guess it pays to actually watch the trailers.

As for the sleuthing on the trading cards, good job!  Lots of interesting details.  Too bad there are so many stickers, though.  Yuck.

Apologies is this has been answered before but couldn't find anything when searching back through the last few pages.

Is the Ice Tank getting a UK release on the 1st of August? It doesn't seem to be on the Lego website but all the other movie releases are up, is this just an oversight or is there some issue with the release, I know Lego sometimes release sets earlier or later in different regions.

2 hours ago, Tavis75 said:

Apologies is this has been answered before but couldn't find anything when searching back through the last few pages.

Is the Ice Tank getting a UK release on the 1st of August? It doesn't seem to be on the Lego website but all the other movie releases are up, is this just an oversight or is there some issue with the release, I know Lego sometimes release sets earlier or later in different regions.

It is most likely some sort of retail exclusive. In the U.S. we have the same issue with our retail exclusives not showing up on the Lego website.

I think its just an error, here in the uk lego has had all the sets including the otherwise retailer exclusives (so far at least) so it would be a shame for them to stop now, I was also unable to find the jellyfish one or garmandons mech.

26 minutes ago, ninjagoyax555 said:

just wondering when we will get some session 8 sets in 2018?  

Probably Early Summer, expect to season Ninjago Movie sets at the beginning of 2018.

5 minutes ago, ninjagoyax555 said:

like june time?? what about march time? 

I would say that this is most likely. Then we'd get a final TLNM wave in June, and then another TV show wave in August.

Or at least that sounds nice.

8 minutes ago, Penkid11 said:

I would say that this is most likely. Then we'd get a final TLNM wave in June, and then another TV show wave in August.

Or at least that sounds nice.

I don't know about getting 3 waves for Lego Ninjago. Guess it'll depend on how well the movies goes and overall sales for merch.

16 minutes ago, LegendsOfNinjago said:

I don't know about getting 3 waves for Lego Ninjago. Guess it'll depend on how well the movies goes and overall sales for merch.

Both TLM and TLBM got/are getting three waves, so I'd be surprised if the Ninjago movie didn't.

1 hour ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

Both TLM and TLBM got/are getting three waves, so I'd be surprised if the Ninjago movie didn't.

Oh yeah, I forgot the Lego Movie got 3 as well. Okay, that's fair. I wouldn't mind. Asking as we got varients of the suits lol

Oh man, my 6 year old son is super hyped for the movie and the sets, and has been saving all his pennies for months now to get one of the small sets. We were at target today and found the juniors set on the shelf, and he started screaming with excitement and counting his money to see if he could buy it. He was only about a buck short, so I told him we could. But when we got to the register to pay we were told that we couldn't buy it till the street date (the screen said July 30), and he just started quietly sobbing as they put the box away... the cashier called the manager over to see if they could bypass and make an exception, but no go. The manager felt so bad for my son he gave him a $10 gift card.

3 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

But Ninjago Seqson 8 is coming in early 2018, so sets in January?

Ever since 2014 Ninjago has always been a March launch, with respective episodes taking nearly 2 months later to come out. So if early is by normal standards, it'll be March. And seeing as we know there will be a Winter wave for TLNM, then I'd say the March release for TV show sets seems highly likely.

Also in the UK, my local Toymaster store had all the sets for sale (apart from the ice tank and jellyfish ship thing - which I really want!!) but no CMFs yet!! They also had the Justice League sets too.

Edited by greg3

I got all the non exclusive stuff at discount from a site called Jadlam in the U.K with next day delivery. Building the fire mech now. So many figures in these sets, lovely!

9 hours ago, Penkid11 said:

Ever since 2014 Ninjago has always been a March launch, with respective episodes taking nearly 2 months later to come out. So if early is by normal standards, it'll be March. And seeing as we know there will be a Winter wave for TLNM, then I'd say the March release for TV show sets seems highly likely.

I just hope the season 8 sets release at the same time around the world 

11 hours ago, Penkid11 said:

15 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

But Ninjago Seqson 8 is coming in early 2018, so sets in January?

I'm Guessing dec/jan/feb most places and maybe a little later for the us after all I think thats what happens most years for ninjago. Brickset has the release dates from last year as USA: Jan 17, UK/EU: Dec 16 but of coarse the movie might mess with the schedule, the USA will probablely get something else earlier to compensate but I can't see why they stagger the releases.

Was in argos today to pick something up.  Checked on their system new Ninjago sets are listed and for 3 for 2.  So buy 3 get cheapest free.

I was in a big rush, so never had a chance to see if I could order it but looked like it.  Gonna go back to argos later and try.   But thought I would let people know, and will certainly update later if I'm able to buy them.

This is UK stores.

1 hour ago, chris592 said:

Was in argos today to pick something up.  Checked on their system new Ninjago sets are listed and for 3 for 2.  So buy 3 get cheapest free.

I was in a big rush, so never had a chance to see if I could order it but looked like it.  Gonna go back to argos later and try.   But thought I would let people know, and will certainly update later if I'm able to buy them.

This is UK stores.

In my local Argos (Northern Ireland) all the Sets were listed as 'Coming Soon' but still had the 3 for 2 offer.

Just now, maginnster27 said:

In my local Argos (Northern Ireland) all the Sets were listed as 'Coming Soon' but still had the 3 for 2 offer.

Yes this was Belfast :) but yeah your right says coming soon.  But if the 3 for 2 offer stays then it's a great offer.

4,04 euro! That's the Dutch price of the minifigure series. It's insane and sad..my son saved up for this...

1 hour ago, Cobb said:

4,04 euro! That's the Dutch price of the minifigure series. It's insane and sad..my son saved up for this...

I was sort of expecting that. Quality is great and all, plus these are on the whole more desireable than any other CMF series for me, but I'm just not buying them all at a price like that! I'm not okay with 5 figs for 20 euros; this is retail, not aftermarket! :hmpf_bad: