Peppermint_M

LEGO Ninjago 2017 Discussion

Just want to confirm for any other Texas EBers that HEBs are a source for the CMFs currently. Just grabbed a few more. Shark Army Angler still proves elusive, though.

On 7/23/2017 at 4:32 PM, guybarlo said:

choose the set you want from their eBay store and you will be able to pick it up in store tomorrow. They have them instore but there is no way to order them other than through eBay yet

Can't see them on eBay store. Think I missed the window. Gutted.

50 minutes ago, ReZourceman said:

Can't see them on eBay store. Think I missed the window. Gutted.

Just checked using the link from the one I bought, they're all now listed as no longer available sorry! I hope I helped at least some of you get them early.

55 minutes ago, guybarlo said:

Just checked using the link from the one I bought, they're all now listed as no longer available sorry! I hope I helped at least some of you get them early.

they still have them instore cuz i got last two and prob get more soon i think

My Target broke the street date on the CMFs today. The lady cut open the box and everything because it was part of a huge lot they were restocking. So I got to be the first into the box. For those who are interested, my box had a complete set in 1/3rd of the box. I'd assume that all boxes are the same so if you want a complete set you don't have to feel around, just grab 1 of the 3 divided sections if you can get to the box before others do.

13 minutes ago, MKJoshA said:

My Target broke the street date on the CMFs today. The lady cut open the box and everything because it was part of a huge lot they were restocking. So I got to be the first into the box. For those who are interested, my box had a complete set in 1/3rd of the box. I'd assume that all boxes are the same so if you want a complete set you don't have to feel around, just grab 1 of the 3 divided sections if you can get to the box before others do.

http://prntscr.com/fzubms

So basically this

1 hour ago, MKJoshA said:

Where are you at?

1 hour ago, Clx_45 said:

http://prntscr.com/fzubms

So basically this

40 minutes ago, MicroJow said:

I can confirm that the box I got at the San Diego Comic Con had three complete sets of minifigures: one set per row.

So basically yes.

Exactly. The first one in the left row was the Angler Fish Henchwoman. I'd be curious to know if it's the same on every row. Could explain why someone hadn't found any of them. If people are just grabbing the first one and it's the first in each row, then it'd be the one to sell out fastest.

44 minutes ago, LegendsOfNinjago said:

Where are you at?

I'm in the west suburbs of Chicago. Specifically the Hillside Target.

Also, for anyone feeling the bags, Zane's hair piece feels very similar to Lloyd and Garmadon's bowls. 

So according to Lego.com. Nya's Water Strider is 50 dollars Canadian. Yet its 30 dollars USD. Shouldn't' it be 40 Canadian? 

Master Falls and Manta Ray Bomber are marked up by 10 (Both which are the same price as the Water Strider at 30 dollars) So Why is the Strider the one that's marked up more, This doesn't make any sense.

I will still get the set. But this upsets me.

24 minutes ago, BrickFit26 said:

I skimmed through that live build of Ninjago City, and WOW. It's just so fun. :wub:

I #NoLifed and watched that whole stream start to end.

Just now, Clx_45 said:

*huh* OMG *huh* It was so too much. I watched a total of about 20 minutes just skimming through it. :head_back:

Just now, BrickFit26 said:

*huh* OMG *huh* It was so too much. I watched a total of about 20 minutes just skimming through it. :head_back:

I watched it live, usually I just watch the review part but I had to be home all day today and had nothing else to do so...

Just now, Clx_45 said:

I watched it live, usually I just watch the review part but I had to be home all day today and had nothing else to do so...

It was a good live feed from what i saw. #Awesome. 

31 minutes ago, Clx_45 said:

I tried skimming thorough the build, looking for the construction of the comic book store and eventually gave up. Particularly, I was wondering about the printed comic book tiles featured in that part of the set, and was wondering if this speed build offered a better look at them. Is there a close up of those tiles or not really? Just wondering since you watched it from beginning to end.

8 hours ago, ninjagoyax555 said:

they still have them instore cuz i got last two and prob get more soon i think

Could you try following the posting rules you agreed too when joining the site? Correct capitalisation and punctuation please. 

7 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

I tried skimming thorough the build, looking for the construction of the comic book store and eventually gave up. Particularly, I was wondering about the printed comic book tiles featured in that part of the set, and was wondering if this speed build offered a better look at them. Is there a close up of those tiles or not really? Just wondering since you watched it from beginning to end.

I'm pretty sure those tiles are the same as the one that came with Stone Armor Jay in the latest Ninjago character encyclopedia...

3 minutes ago, Lyichir said:

I'm pretty sure those tiles are the same as the one that came with Stone Armor Jay in the latest Ninjago character encyclopedia...

Do you mean Stone Armor Clay in the NK Character Encyclopedia? There was a press release for that recently, unless I missed something else.

Here are some of the comic tiles from the Ninjago City set pictured on the the shelves of the comic book store I was wondering about.

35074102990_5eb16bd3b3_z.jpg

3 minutes ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Do you mean Stone Armor Clay in the NK Character Encyclopedia? There was a press release for that recently, unless I missed something else.

Here are some of the comic tiles from the Ninjago City set pictured on the the shelves of the comic book store I was wondering about.

35074102990_5eb16bd3b3_z.jpg

No, Jay, from the Ninjago character encyclopedia released last year (in the "stone armor" he wore at the end of the Rebooted season). He came with a printed "Starfarer" comic similar to these, though I can't guarantee that these ones are exactly the same without seeing them "off the rack".

7 minutes ago, Lyichir said:

No, Jay, from the Ninjago character encyclopedia released last year (in the "stone armor" he wore at the end of the Rebooted season). He came with a printed "Starfarer" comic similar to these, though I can't guarantee that these ones are exactly the same without seeing them "off the rack".

I got the book and the figure. The pieces look like they're exactly the same, but I think there are other printed tiles with different comics on them too. 

6 hours ago, Peppermint_M said:

Could you try following the posting rules you agreed too when joining the site? Correct capitalisation and punctuation please. 

sorry 

1 hour ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

I got the book and the figure. The pieces look like they're exactly the same, but I think there are other printed tiles with different comics on them too. 

I just looked up the figure from the encyclopedia, and yeah, it looks like the same piece. Actually, I was not aware of it until @Lyichir had mentioned it. Now as far as other comic tiles, I do remember someone earlier mentioning seeing in one of the official images that there is a Chima comic tile seen in the doorway of the shop. Had you seen anything like that in the live build @Clx_45?

13 hours ago, MKJoshA said:

Also, for anyone feeling the bags, Zane's hair piece feels very similar to Lloyd and Garmadon's bowls. 

I'm wondering if u felt for Kendo Kai how hard was it to distinguish him/find his parts.