Peppermint_M

LEGO Ninjago 2017 Discussion

1 hour ago, LegendsOfNinjago said:

Yeah, they're the Ninja. There isn't a brown one for Pohatu. Otherwise I'd be convinced. 

What if they're Inika with a sand green Kongu? I mean Hewkii's a primarily gray Toa of Stone, so...

Or did anyone ever think that maybe that's Allegra, Euripides, Nepol, Nick, Jens, and Gorm from Galidor. You know, the series' main characters? Or did none of us actually think that maybe the guy with the Galidor shirt has a set of the characters he's obviously appreciative of? :facepalm:

15 hours ago, latenightguy said:

I have found a source listing the 2018 LEGO Ninjago Movie sets, though it would appear that there could be more than 4 sets, since 70630 is not listed:...

...70631 Volcano Base...

Someone said the magic words!!!!!

15 hours ago, latenightguy said:

I have found a source listing the 2018 LEGO Ninjago Movie sets, though it would appear that there could be more than 4 sets, since 70630 is not listed:

70628 Action 2018 (9,99€)

70629 Pirana Chase (19,99€)

70631 Colcano Base (54,99€)

70632 Cole Rider (89,99€)

(Note: The source lists a majority of the first wave sets also, yet with encrypted names that we saw before. These include spelling errors and the swapping of titles between sets)

Not saying you're lying, but my gut tells me that's wrong. :sceptic:

Then again, what do I know. Maybe @Tragic Banjo can confirm/deny?

4 minutes ago, VaderFan2187 said:

Not saying you're lying, but my gut tells me that's wrong. :sceptic:

Then again, what do I know. Maybe @Tragic Banjo can confirm/deny?

Pretty sure this info can't be confirmed or denied at the moment.

37 minutes ago, Penkid11 said:

What if they're Inika with a sand green Kongu? I mean Hewkii's a primarily gray Toa of Stone, so...

Or did anyone ever think that maybe that's Allegra, Euripides, Nepol, Nick, Jens, and Gorm from Galidor. You know, the series' main characters? Or did none of us actually think that maybe the guy with the Galidor shirt has a set of the characters he's obviously appreciative of? :facepalm:

I thought they were linked to Galidor since they had the right colours and I assumed everyone else did as well.

22 minutes ago, Amazing Bricks said:

Pretty sure this info can't be confirmed or denied at the moment.

What makes you say that?

7 hours ago, Penkid11 said:

Finally a Lind (A Galidor Character) figure that I can get as Lind is very hard to find as a Galidor figure.

Lego Ninjago Movie Video Game trailer is out! It looks fantastic! 

Edited by Tahu

Posted this in the videogame thread aswell, but I spotted some odd villain minifigs in the trailer. any thoughts on these?

EDIT: Image removed

Edited by JasonEffex

Still no second trailer for the movie, but this? I just presumed we would see the trailer attached to Despicable Me 3 releasing tomorrow, after not seeing one last week despite the poster unveil.

20 minutes ago, bricksnator said:

There is a new Shark Army vehicle in the game trailer as well: 

<snip>

Hope we get this one as a set too.

23 minutes ago, bricksnator said:

*insert picture here*

January wave 2018 probably

Edited by J4ck

28 minutes ago, JasonEffex said:

Posted this in the videogame thread aswell, but I spotted some odd villain minifigs in the trailer. any thoughts on these?

*snip*

Interesting maybe they are in some way related to the characters we saw in the first (and still only) trailer.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sZSYYiATFTI

Around 0:37 when Garmadon says "are you ready for me to conquer ninjago"

Just now, Rookie875 said:

Interesting maybe they are in some way related to the characters we saw in the first (and still only) trailer.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sZSYYiATFTI

Around 0:37 when Garmadon says "are you ready for me to conquer ninjago"

I think that too, the blue guy from the videogame trailer looks to be wearing the same helmet as those guys you've pointed out.

I find it odd that we have barely seen these characters while all the sets include shark army villains instead, as these new guys look quite interesting, and kind of serpentine-esque with their scale armor and anacondrai helmets.

35 minutes ago, bricksnator said:

fish.jpg

Putting my chips on that.

31 minutes ago, Karateduo1 said:

Putting my chips on that.

Good call. Will be the easiest one to army build, especially if it can be picked up under $15.

These are the coolest looking individual Ninja posters plus Master Wu, Misako and Garmadon! Check it out! 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/movies/2017/06/29/lego-ninjago-movie-posters-show-off-individual-ninja-awesome-ness/103279036/

"In the past worlds, everything was made of bricks," says director Charlie Bean. "This movie is getting more and more into the natural world."

So that's water with Nya and lightning with Jay.

"And with Kai that is real natural fire," says Bean. "I’m not going to tell you how we achieved that look. But it’s not Lego fire, I’ll tell you that."

So it explains alot. 

Also individual desprictions about each Ninja, Master Wu, Garmadon and Misako along with their posters! 

Edited by Tahu

'he likes to make a point by firing his generals….from a volcano' maybe this explains the cmf 

5 hours ago, JasonEffex said:

-snip-

Oh yes! Give us those, please! 

The one with the samurai helmet kind of looks like the marching army from the trailer:

:sweet:

44 minutes ago, Exetrius said:

Oh yes! Give us those, please! 

The one with the samurai helmet kind of looks like the marching army from the trailer:

:sweet:

4 hours ago, Tahu said:

Hey, at least we got a sweet new Picture!

4603d5136e3355f3e58066ca4f77e13cdd22fd27

Darn these are awesome defiantly getting the sets.

8 hours ago, JasonEffex said:

595503822313f_Enemy9.jpg.4e5f6ece173898ba5eb2557387978bbf.jpg

Assuming these villians keep the aquatic theme, they could be the piranhas the set list above talked about. The blue enemy had tiny teeth, and I think I saw some on the red enemy too. The black helmets the orange and red ones are wearing could also resemble a piranha head.