Peppermint_M

LEGO Ninjago 2017 Discussion

1 hour ago, Lyichir said:

Not sure how likely it is for us to see this, though, particularly considering we're already getting the same outfit with the hood down in one of the sets.

Arkham Asylum Joker would like to have a word with you. :wink:

Edited by TheBrickPal

4 hours ago, Lyichir said:

Not sure how likely it is for us to see this, though, particularly considering we're already getting the same outfit with the hood down in one of the sets.

True but we got Asylum Joker in both in the set and the CMF line and the only difference was the facial expression! So to me this seems plausible to be in the CMF.

Just now, J4ck said:

Nice find! Do you mean looking for pictures or looking for video source?

Pictures, website he got them from. 

With a wave like this, I can hardly complain, but still there are two thinks that I would have liked to see differently.

1. Every (traditional) civilian is dressed in a shade of blue, or at least partly. While these designs are great, I wish there will be added a little more colour variety to the peasant line-up .

2. While almost everything Ninjago stands for has been captured (ninja, temple, dragon, mechs, etc.) is represented here, there's one thing that I really miss: Elemental Powers! I hope they will be introduced later, along with the Golden Weapons, because Ninjago just isn't the same without them...

Just now, Clx_45 said:

Looking for source

https://www.reddit.com/r/lego/comments/6i1t0b/ninjago_movie_70613_garma_mecha_man/ by CM4Sci, of course.

Just now, Exetrius said:

With a wave like this, I can hardly complain, but still there are two thinks that I would have liked to see differently.

1. Every (traditional) civilian is dressed in a shade of blue, or at least partly. While these designs are great, I wish there will be added a little more colour variety to the peasant line-up .

2. While almost everything Ninjago stands for has been captured (ninja, temple, dragon, mechs, etc.) is represented here, there's one thing that I really miss: Elemental Powers! I hope they will be introduced later, along with the Golden Weapons, because Ninjago just isn't the same without them...

https://www.reddit.com/r/lego/comments/6i1t0b/ninjago_movie_70613_garma_mecha_man/ by CM4Sci, of course.

Oh thanks. So they're from here: https://misterbricks.be/lego-ninjago-70613-garma-mecha-man.html

22 minutes ago, J4ck said:

Allen Tran from thebrickfan.com just posted an article. I'm gonna go read it.

Thank you :)

Fun Fact: This is the first set to contain Opaque-coloured spring loaded shooters.

Nope, Ronin's M.E.C had a black spring loaded shooter shot, as did the Lighthouse Siege. 

8 minutes ago, LegoShroom said:

To me, this is the only bad set of the entire wave. So far at least.

Proportions are off but I think it's ok. I'd probably get it on a sale. 

1 hour ago, J4ck said:

Fun Fact: This is the first set to contain Opaque-coloured spring loaded shooters.

I believe the Laketown Attack set from The Hobbit was the first set to include a black spring loaded missile.

2 hours ago, J4ck said:

Nope. Attack on Lake-town in 2014 had a black missile and so did the Lighthouse Siege. The Batmobile in Jokerland also had black missiles.

How much does that mech cost? It looks great!

Edited by GoldenNinja3000

Just now, VaderFan2187 said:

Is the civilian in 70609 Manta Ray Bomber named Ham?

Nope, Shen-Li. The civilian in Ninjago City Chase is named Ham though :wink:

Just now, Boogly22238 said:

Does the temple cost $100, or the Bounty? The Bounty is lovely, but I am leaning towards that temple..

The temple is $100; the Bounty is $160.

The description of that site does indeed confirms that the ultimate weapon is the laser pointer. Also on the Destiny's Bounty's description, if it is translated to english it says it can fly...

2 hours ago, Tahu said:

The description of that site does indeed confirms that the ultimate weapon is the laser pointer. Also on the Destiny's Bounty's description, if it is translated to english it says it can fly...

Do you mean fly as in actually fly or as in a child holding it in the air and running around the room??

2 hours ago, Tahu said:

Just now, LegoShroom said:

Do you mean fly as in actually fly or as in a child holding it in the air and running around the room??

The misterbricks.be website has descriptions for all the movie sets, but they are not in English.  Google translate will give you the details you need.  Definitely some stuff gets a bit lost in translation, but you can get the gist of all the sets and their features.

18 hours ago, Rookie875 said:

We've heard rumors that it may be a Ninjago City modular type set, but nothing is confirmed as far as i know.

Yup thats what I know too so far..I meant if there are other informations... :)

15 hours ago, Exetrius said:

I feel the same way. While I do like how the new suits look, I have to say I'm pretty meh on the wave in general so will focus more on the the cheapest sets to get me the six ninjas and/or buying them loose on eBay, and maybe get two of each so I can give them their old faces and hair. I have also been curious about the future of Ninjago after the movie; will it continue with the "old continuity" or continue to follow the movie one? Personally, I'm hoping for the former and treat the movie as it's own separate iteration.