Peppermint_M

LEGO Ninjago 2017 Discussion

Just now, VaderFan2187 said:

Ultimate Ultimate Weapon is $100 USD, the smaller sets should be around their Euro prices I believe.

What about Destiny's Bounty? 

Just now, Rookie875 said:

What about Destiny's Bounty? 

If I recall correctly it's $159.99, but I'll have to double check on that.

Huh - the angle that the Green Ninja Dragon is shown on the box was probably one of the worst possible angles to display it at - it looks exponentially better in the regular photo.

I'll definitely be buying the green dragon and the Temple of the Ultimate Ultimate Weapon.  Those sets just look fantastic.  The statue dogs from the Ultimate weapon would go well with the Ghost Busters Sets too. :)

9 hours ago, VaderFan2187 said:

He probably stole it from Lord Business. He has real life stuff in a room with the Kragle.

"Image of Kragle"

Yeah,those were my Thoughts too.Still amazed by the Fact how easily they achieved the Look of a squeezed Tube of Glue with just a few Pieces (and a Sticker or Print)

And again i regret getting into this whole AFOL Thing late enough to miss on the Lego Movie Sets and other cool Series like Jurassic World or those LOTR Sets...Eh,Stuff happens.

And the longer i look at the Destiny`s Bounty i look the more i want it despite it`s relatively large Price.The funny Thing is it reminded me of a Picture i draw in 4th Grade with Ink.For several Weeks in Arts Class we had a Pirates Theme and of course every single Project had to do something with Pirates,like draw a Treasure Map (which i really nailed because my Dad got some cool handmade Paper and we put some Coffee Stains and burn Marks on it) or a Pirates Island AND of course,drawing a Pirate Ship with black Ink.

Don`t know where i got the Idea from but instead of drawing a plain old Nutshell with a Jolly Roger on it i thought about those cool looking old asian Ships (are they really called "Junk" in english) but as a Pirate Ship.It got those Sails that looked like unfolded Dragon Wings,a long and sleek Hull and a mean Dragon Head with a Cannon on the Front :D Of course i got an A for that....

Guess if i really want that Set it`s canned Food from now on :D

Looks like I'll just be bricklinking Nya and Lloyd. Their arm print is the only interesting new pieces minifigure wise that really interest me. The villain figures are not very good, and I've never cared for builds.. 

So I guess there's set descriptions out there to.

According to here

The Bounty will have a ton of Ninjago memorabilia with small call backs to each wave being included. ex. aeroblade, Garmadon's Skull helmet, Vermillion Armor, etc.

There's no flying function :(

And other stuff I'm too lazy to type that aren't as significant :/

7 hours ago, badchriss said:

i thought about those cool looking old asian Ships (are they really called "Junk" in english) but as a Pirate Ship.

I believe it is only a certain type of ship called that. 

2 hours ago, BubbaFit45531 said:

I consider myself a Ninjago fan, but none of the movie sets I've seen so far get me motivated to buy.

I kinda feel the same way. I only got my last Ninjago set (Dawn of the Iron Doom) because it was half off. Here is the kicker about that, if I waited a little longer I could of got it cheaper (like for $15). But I went back to the same store a couple of days later and all of those sets where gone. 

22 minutes ago, Clx_45 said:

[snip]

I don't know what significance this may have. Maybe a new hood mold

Where did you find that?

5 hours ago, Clx_45 said:

*Snip*

Looks like a prime contender for the cmf series. Though they did release this minifig without the hood in the ninjago city chase set so maybe not.

8 hours ago, Clx_45 said:

-snipped hooded lloyd-

I guess it'll be similar to what often happens in Ninja movies, especially Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Lloyd will go off on his own at some point either for fun, on the run or as a vigilante hero or something similar using his Ninja skills.

56 minutes ago, GentlemanJoker said:

-snip-

What the... One cmf to get TWO pairs of dual molded arms?? Me gusta! :laugh:

33 minutes ago, Exetrius said:

What the... One cmf to get TWO pairs of dual molded arms?? Me gusta! :laugh:

I am looking at the orange mug, I didn't even notice the dual molded arms.

Good to finally getting a preview of these Ninjago Movie CMFs

13 hours ago, Clx_45 said:

For a minute I thought they could just use Wyldstyle's hood, but then I remembered her hair falls on the opposite side on that piece.

Not sure how likely it is for us to see this, though, particularly considering we're already getting the same outfit with the hood down in one of the sets.

Hopefully we get multiple versions of garmadon and Lloyd (i.e. Business dad garmadon and sleepy garmadon and that new hooded Lloyd and sleepy Lloyd) in the CMF

Edited by Falconfan1414

It's a shame that the Bounty can't fly. Everything looks amazing though! The dragon looks much better to me now but I still probably won't buy it. I'm just sticking to the small sets and the huge sets. I love how they're including little Easter eggs ably the tv show in the sets! 

1 hour ago, Blazej_Holen said:

Any news about upcoming D2C ninjago movie set? 

We've heard rumors that it may be a Ninjago City modular type set, but nothing is confirmed as far as i know.