Peppermint_M

LEGO Ninjago 2017 Discussion

My goodness the minifigs look great...

Except what the heck are the Vermillion supposed to be? They don't look like Samurai.

Sneaky!!

I was here a moment ago and now it was gone. Well, I saw the image and I'm glad that we are getting Kai's dad.

Also, are the box art going to feature both Kai and Nya?

The 'vermillion' villains intrigue me because on one hand they don't look like samurai to the fashion of Samurai X but they have this dragon-horn or ear-like accessories on their helmets that make the headgears more intricate than most (if not all) previous villain helmets.

Edited by makoy

Just saw this photo, I'm super excited about new sets! New Fusion suits look awesome , Kai's father was expected , and Vermillion looks very unique , definitely not traditional take on samurai . And blacked out minifigure is the most intriguing, is it a main villain , maybe his final design wasn't done yet?

Are those pics prems?

Looks like it? Those figures aren't finished

Edited by CM4Sci

Apparently very detailed descriptions of the sets from the guy that posted the leaked box picture and they should be posted today

Edited by Falconfan1414

Apparently very detailed descriptions of the sets from the guy that posted the leaked box picture and they should be posted today

Where?

I have seen pictures. New snake molds, and possible reuse of the Medusa hair from series 10, but in red, for what it seems. New helmets, with snakes on them.

Reuse of the hood for series 16 rogue for ninjago characters.

I have seen pictures. New snake molds, and possible reuse of the Medusa hair from series 10, but in red, for what it seems. New helmets, with snakes on them.

Reuse of the hood for series 16 rogue for ninjago characters.

Snakes... Again? Huh... I mean, I guess if they try something new or a new twist, that would be nice. I always imagined the new enemies to have powers over time travel or something like that, so maybe these snake items are special headdresses that allow them to do so?

I like the use of the series 16 rogue hood, though.

Snakes. Oh well, I like snakes, but I'm not sure what to think of them being repeated yet again.