Peppermint_M

LEGO Nexo Knights 2017 Discussion

If the "Action" sets are not constraction figures, then I'd guess they are mini-mechs.

Like Mr Freeze seems to be in the Batman Movie line

That would be great. Everyone gets their own mech all in one go.

Little mini-dragon mecha for macy, perhaps? Although, considering the fact that parts of the season 2 finale have been leaked, I do wonder how accurate this list is.

The list mentions Jestro, yet he seems to join the knights after the Book of Monsters betrays him. Does he gain monster-summoning powers of his own?

Edited by DraikNova

Little mini-dragon mecha for macy, perhaps? Although, considering the fact that parts of the season 2 finale have been leaked, I do wonder how accurate this list is.

The list mentions Jestro, yet he seems to join the knights after the Book of Monsters betrays him. Does he gain monster-summoning powers of his own?

At least the Ninjago 2017 is accurate, as all but confirmed by Tommy Andreasen, who acknowledged the existence of Dragon Wrought and asked how we fans are aware of the Vermillion. Since they came from the same place, I assume this is legit...

At least the Ninjago 2017 is accurate, as all but confirmed by Tommy Andreasen, who acknowledged the existence of Dragon Wrought and asked how we fans are aware of the Vermillion. Since they came from the same place, I assume this is legit...

Sir Von Lego is never wrong so the legitimacy of the set list was never in doubt. The set names themselves, however, currently don't give away a whole lot, so it's hard to make any predictions from so little info.

Very interesting about the "Space" theme associated with Nexo Knights, I think this series is very well designed.

I was the first here to see pictures last year, and they came right from the seller's retailer catalogue.

And it's expected to be in stores within this month. So I'm confident people will be able to unveil the mystery very very soon.

Very interesting about the "Space" theme associated with Nexo Knights.

I agree, as I always thought of Nexo Knights as being closer to Space than Castle. I hope they push it further in that direction.

Edited by x105Black

I wonder if Nexo Knights will replace the next Space theme, just like it did with Castle

If so, NK will be the most hated LEGO theme ever

(If CMF Series 17 has 2 or 3 Space/Sci Fi minifigures, then we'll know LEGO is sweetening the Space just like they did with castle fans in S12 and S13)

Edited by Robert8

If NK will replace the next space theme,I will hate this theme so much :angry:

You don't already?

I think it would be kind of cool for Nexo Knights to change themes every few years. Start by usurping Castle, then move onto Space, then maybe Western or Pirates, maybe Adventurers. Keep it going so that everyone gets a dose of what Nexo Knights felt like as a replacement for Castle. But also, it could be good for Nexo Knights because it would keep it fresh by hybridizing it with different themes, allowing for a bunch of new ideas to make their way into the Tron-lined Nexo-verse.

I like NK only for the bad guys.And if we don't get sea and forest monsters,I will be very angry :angry::look:

Edited by LegoRomania

You don't already?

If you have such a passionate hatred for Nexo Knights, then I would love an explanation as to why at least a quarter of your total posts have been in threads relating to the theme.

You don't already?

I think it would be kind of cool for Nexo Knights to change themes every few years. Start by usurping Castle, then move onto Space, then maybe Western or Pirates, maybe Adventurers. Keep it going so that everyone gets a dose of what Nexo Knights felt like as a replacement for Castle. But also, it could be good for Nexo Knights because it would keep it fresh by hybridizing it with different themes, allowing for a bunch of new ideas to make their way into the Tron-lined Nexo-verse.

I like NK only for the bad guys.And if we don't get sea and forest monsters,I will be very angry :angry::look:

Are we going back to off topic complaining about Nexo Knights? I thought I had asked everyone to stop doing this enough in the 2016 thread months ago. There is a dedicated thread for this in Historic Themes. Please take all wailing and gnashing of teeth there.

Thank you.

Despite your cynical everlasting juvenile tone, I would'nt mind having Nexo Knight as a Space theme. Better yet, the 2016 waves already have a lot of parts that spacers can use. I'm more than happy with the shades of blue and extensive use of trans. neon orange for my space needs that Nexo Knights offers right now. On the contrary; the volcano faction offers more parts for my Castle needs.

Why don't I read more about that, I can't be the only one looking for parts in themes for MOCs?

Despite your cynical everlasting juvenile tone, I would'nt mind having Nexo Knight as a Space theme. Better yet, the 2016 waves already have a lot of parts that spacers can use. I'm more than happy with the shades of blue and extensive use of trans. neon orange for my space needs that Nexo Knights offers right now. On the contrary; the volcano faction offers more parts for my Castle needs.

Why don't I read more about that, I can't be the only one looking for parts in themes for MOCs?

I'm with you on this. At first I wan't much interested in NK when it was released. But getting a set for my kid, and then looking a bit closer at the other sets, I realised that NK is a great base for space MOCs.

It may sound juvenile to some, but I'm serious. I think it would actually be cool to see Nexo Knights touch on various themes during it's run.

Oh, guys, don't take this "space" thing too seriously, I think he was just describing the "Action" sets as looking space-y, they're not actually in space. :wink: