Peppermint_M

LEGO Nexo Knights 2017 Discussion

3 hours ago, Knafstuds said:

I found some of the new Nexo Knight sets at my local Toys R Us for in the U.S. who want them. Sadly they didn't have the two biggest ones 

I was expecting parts from that new wave to come from B&P today, but I guess it'll be Monday at the earliest.

Picked up the Heligoyle at TRU today, despite some criticism from others (Jang, etc.) I think it's well-designed and unique. Would highly recommend, even more so if you find it on discount. 

They should have went with triple pin and axle connectors for the "heli" part. I think that would have helped the look.

I like the design of the set, the back legs looks awful to me, wings span out too far, however it is necessary.

That looks nothing like Clay's hair :look:

It would have been nicer to get Clay at a more advanced stage of the transformation

Something like this:

35978693482_7304ffff0f_o.png

Edited by Robert8

5 hours ago, Robert8 said:

It would have been nicer to get Clay at a more advanced stage of the transformation

Something like this:

-snip-

Agreed to that! Besides, the contrast between Clay's colour scheme and the stone-lightning form is quite minimal; there is no strong dualism here, which is a shame. Might be an unlucky photo, but probably not.

6 hours ago, Robert8 said:

Something like this:

*pic was here*

Have to agree. I'd be more likely to buy if they had cooked up a pair of stone Scurriers, though

12 hours ago, Robert8 said:

Something like this:

~snip~

Disagree, it would've been too similar to the regular stone clay figure for me to buy.

On 7/18/2017 at 1:56 PM, Nabii said:

Wow that's really weird because in October 2016 many LEGO Designers, myself included were already working on sets that would come out in January 2018, and many of them were finished before Christmas time. It's amazing how we are able to get consumer feedback though our top secret time machine.

Well yeah, you lot have had one since the 90's innit...!

1853-1.jpg

:tongue:

I know this isn't related to the Nexo Knights 2017 sets but I just wanted to inform you all that Target has marked down Nexo Knight sets again. I was able to get Jestro's Volcano Lair for $60 and Axl's Tower Carrier for $20. It also looked like they were getting ready to put out the new sets since one aisle was completely empty 

Walmart has the current wave on sale as well, hit up Brickseek to see what kind of deals you have locally. It's looking like $7 Lock n Rollers and Twin Jousters are the best thing going around me.

We could still see a normal Jestro in year 3. I more bummed about us not getting a Roberto Arnoldi minifigure.

43 minutes ago, K_Tiger said:

We could still see a normal Jestro in year 3. I more bummed about us not getting a Roberto Arnoldi minifigure.

Agreed on both points.

This would have been an awesome and useful minifigure design:

tumblr_oramc8qZQH1w26p1xo1_1280.png

Look at that smug s.o.b. Perfect minifigure material. I suppose I could use the CMF S.8 Actor as an Arnoldi stand-in

I still don't get why Arnoldi didn't show up in the Summer wave. He could have easily been added into the Stone Colossus or Knighton Castle sets. A shame, really.

7 hours ago, K_Tiger said:

Agree

Everyone loves Roberto

:classic: