Peppermint_M

LEGO Nexo Knights 2017 Discussion

On 05/07/2017 at 7:53 PM, x105Black said:

They're teasing us with that Classic Space shield again!

That was my first thought on seeing it, too! I'll be very disappointed if they end Nexo Knights before we get a physical release of that shield (or a cuddly Cloud of Monstrox!)

That armor looks great in that color! Hopefully we find out how to get those some time soon.

9 hours ago, Northernstorm said:

That was my first thought on seeing it, too! I'll be very disappointed if they end Nexo Knights before we get a physical release of that shield (or a cuddly Cloud of Monstrox!)

I would be to and its something I would think (or have been hoping for) to be put in those Nexo power blind bags.

16 hours ago, Northernstorm said:

(or a cuddly Cloud of Monstrox!)

Isn't their a brick built Cloud of Monstrox in Jestro's Rolling Headquarters?

13 hours ago, Whiteagle said:

Isn't their a brick built Cloud of Monstrox in Jestro's Rolling Headquarters?

Maybe they meant an actual Cloud Plushie of Monstrox?

On 08/07/2017 at 8:43 PM, Takanuinuva said:

Maybe they meant an actual Cloud Plushie of Monstrox?

I did. ;)

Ā 

On 08/07/2017 at 0:43 AM, Megagan said:

I would be to and its something I would think (or have been hoping for) to be put in those Nexo power blind bags.

I'm hoping it'll eventually turn up in a regular set, myself. Getting hold of some of the existing powers from blind bags seems pretty tricky (at least within the UK), I can only dread to imagine how hard it'd be to get the Classic Space one if it only had a blind release.

Bricks and Pieces had Lord Krakenskull's helmet available. So I bought 2 of them. I'm going to try removing the printing on one of them for my sigfig.

Ā 

On 06/07/2017 at 7:13 PM, Sir von Lego said:

Back in February I posted that NK will end this year in December. Now, half a year later I got the info that due to the grand success in the first half of 2017, it will continue. I already saw the sets, will tell you ASAP what they look like.

Ā 

Wow that's really weird because in October 2016 many LEGO Designers, myself included were already working on sets that would come out in January 2018, and many of them were finished before Christmas time. It's amazing how we are able to get consumer feedback though our top secret time machine.

Once we finish design work it takes time to make the Building Instructions, make the parts in the right colours, pack the parts into bags, print the boxes, print the building instructions, pack the bags into the boxes, distribute them around the world.

9 hours ago, Takanuinuva said:

Bricks and Pieces had Lord Krakenskull's helmet available. So I bought 2 of them. I'm going to try removing the printing on one of them for my sigfig.

Ā 

Funnily enough, I just checked my email and got notice that the majority of my Harpy parts have shipped. The only piece outstanding from that entire order is LK's helmet. Still marked as "In Warehouse".

3 hours ago, Nabii said:

Wow that's really weird because in October 2016 many LEGO Designers, myself included were already working on sets that would come out in January 2018, and many of them were finished before Christmas time. It's amazing how we are able to get consumer feedback though our top secret time machine.

Once we finish design work it takes time to make the Building Instructions, make the parts in the right colours, pack the parts into bags, print the boxes, print the building instructions, pack the bags into the boxes, distribute them around the world.

This is the good kind of news.

7 hours ago, K_Tiger said:

Funnily enough, I just checked my email and got notice that the majority of my Harpy parts have shipped. The only piece outstanding from that entire order is LK's helmet. Still marked as "In Warehouse".

So what you're saying is I might not get it with the other part I've ordered?Ā 

No, if it's in stock you'll get it. I think LEGO just decided they were gonna break my order into four separate shipments.

14 minutes ago, K_Tiger said:

No, if it's in stock you'll get it. I think LEGO just decided they were gonna break my order into four separate shipments.

That's a relief.

8 hours ago, Nabii said:

Whatever the case, we're getting another year of Nexo Knights!Ā :wub:

1 minute ago, Takanuinuva said:

That's a relief.

Yeah, don't sweat it. Truth be told, it was an out of stock item when I called this particular order in.

2 hours ago, NotMegalodon said:

Whatever the case, we're getting another year of Nexo Knights!Ā :wub:

Or at least another wave.

:wink:

15 hours ago, Nabii said:

How do you feel about a summer wave?Ā :wink:

On 8/07/2017 at 11:43 AM, Megagan said:

That armor looks great in that color! Hopefully we find out how to get those some time soon.

Speaking of the blind bags, is there going to be a series 2? A local website had them cheap last week, and I was finally able to finish my set, but only just. One power I got once out of 30 or so bags.

On 7/18/2017 at 7:56 AM, Nabii said:

Maybe the setsĀ wereĀ going to end up like the canned finalĀ Alien Conquest wave.

4 hours ago, sunhuntin said:

Speaking of the blind bags, is there going to be a series 2? A local website had them cheap last week, and I was finally able to finish my set, but only just. One power I got once out of 30 or so bags.

Ā Series 2 is already out, in some parts of the world at least. Set number is 70373.

On 7/18/2017 at 7:56 AM, Nabii said:

Wow, this is some interesting information @Nabii, thanks for sharing that!

So, does it always take about around three months to design these sets, and about a year more till their release? Is that the norm, or is it usually shorter or longer?

4 hours ago, sunhuntin said:

Cost me $30 to buy a complete set off eBay...let somebody else buy the blind bags

2 hours ago, Northernstorm said:

Ā Series 2 is already out, in some parts of the world at least. Set number is 70373.

Thanks. Will keep an eye out.

I don't mind ending up with doubles, hence not minding the blind bags. Tempted to use them as roofing tiles or flooring somewhere along the way.

Waiting for the inevitable discount myself. They are in enough places that I anticipate a good reduced price.

I found some of the new Nexo Knight sets at my local Toys R Us for in the U.S. who want them. Sadly they didn't have the two biggest onesĀ 

2 hours ago, Knafstuds said:

I found some of the new Nexo Knight sets at my local Toys R Us for in the U.S. who want them. Sadly they didn't have the two biggest onesĀ 

Same here. They had pretty much everything but Ninjago.