Peppermint_M

LEGO Nexo Knights 2017 Discussion

On 3/26/2017 at 9:45 PM, x105Black said:

Oh how I miss 1988, when this set was only $6.00:

6103-1.jpg

Anyways, I don't mind the purple, but I don't much like how it has been used in these Nexo Knights sets.  Everything else I agree with.

Aww... I wish they'd do a new Robin Hood theme

Official Images are out which you can find here

I'll be compiling the images in the meantime.

It won't let me upload the images as the file size is too large, I'm going to try change that, unless some beats me to it. 

Edited by Clx_45
So they know why it's taking a while

I'm glad that we finally have official pictures, but I was expecting more comprehensive images that illustrate the features and such. Hopefully those are coming soon.

Hey look at this guy. The villain

Have we seen pics of this guy before? The helmet and the cape are amazing! My favorite stone villain so far!

lego-aarons-rock-climber-lego (1)lego-aarons-rock-climber-lego

1 hour ago, Sickbricks02 said:

Macy's dragon has an orange clip for the bot's jetpack, does this mean it can also attach to a battlesuit? 

We were sorta assuming as much from the name "Drop Bot Dragon."

I really like how most of these sets look, although I might try to modify the Stone Colossus' legs when I get it. The only set I really don't like from this wave it Axl's vehicle, it's just too gappy around the back. It's a shame that the two sets from this year that I like the least are the only two that come with the amazing Rogul minifig. :sad:

2 hours ago, Sickbricks02 said:

Macy's dragon has an orange clip for the bot's jetpack, does this mean it can also attach to a battlesuit? 

Yup, as seen in the show, the whole dragon can attach to a battle suit.

8 hours ago, Robert8 said:

Have we seen pics of this guy before? The helmet and the cape are amazing! My favorite stone villain so far!

Yes, we have seen it.  I love the helmet design, but would really love to see it with no printing.  It also looks like this guy might be in a pearl grey color rather than sand blue, which would be very cool to see.

Edited by x105Black

I see the first pig are showing up in a nexo knights set! Hopefully something like mill village raid 7189 will be a future set, but I am sceptic :sceptic:

13 hours ago, Sickbricks02 said:

The little bot jetpack thingy has a male orange clip in order to attach to the Bot Drop Dragon's female orange clip (hence the name "Bot-Drop." It's a Squirebot dropship). Removing the jetpack from the Dragon itself allows the Dragon to attach to the Battle Suits as the Battle Suits also have a male orange clip.

4 hours ago, Roebuck said:

I see the first pig are showing up in a nexo knights set! Hopefully something like mill village raid 7189 will be a future set, but I am sceptic :sceptic:

I almost got hyped over the fact that the Knighton castle doors are in brown.. think that says enough about how far we are from regular Castle... :look:

Anyway, I'm interested to see how Aaron's giant crossbow folds together, can be another plus for that set. 

8 hours ago, x105Black said:

Yes, we have seen it.  I love the helmet design, but would really love to see it with no printing.  It also looks like this guy might be in a pearl grey color rather than sand blue, which would be very cool to see.

The villain has a very similar look to the alien Predator. So cool.

6 hours ago, NotMegalodon said:

Aaron's set is one of the best this summer wave. The villain certainly is. The parts are cool too.

Well I like that it comes with the Stone Stomper.  That's one of the best looking villains of this year's sets because it's not completely overdone and ridiculous like some others.

10 hours ago, x105Black said:

Well I like that it comes with the Stone Stomper.  That's one of the best looking villains of this year's sets because it's not completely overdone and ridiculous like some others.

See, I'm not so fond of the Stone Stompers because they look weirdly naked to me without any sort of accent colors or armor. And while I guess that makes sense, because they're reanimated statues, it doesn't make them look particularly intimidating.

Really what excites me the most about that set isn't any of the figures, but rather Lord Krakenskull's steed. It's really cute, in a monstrous sort of way, with its big front paws and comical underbite.

2 hours ago, Aanchir said:

See, I'm not so fond of the Stone Stompers because they look weirdly naked to me without any sort of accent colors or armor. And while I guess that makes sense, because they're reanimated statues, it doesn't make them look particularly intimidating.

Really what excites me the most about that set isn't any of the figures, but rather Lord Krakenskull's steed. It's really cute, in a monstrous sort of way, with its big front paws and comical underbite.

I feel exactly the same way - except that there are some really exciting figs like Stone Clay and Krakenskull...

So my current total is roughly 30 Nexo Knights polybags - this is over 150 shields... yet i'm still missing one shield.

Is it just me, or is anyone else having difficulty locating their missing shields?

On 30/03/2017 at 7:17 AM, Robert8 said:

I believe we saw him on display riding the included badguy vehicle.

His name is 'Lord Krakenskull' and he's arguably the only thing that interests me in this wave.

Shall probably Bricklink him.

2 hours ago, Scarilian said:

So my current total is roughly 30 Nexo Knights polybags - this is over 150 shields... yet i'm still missing one shield.

Is it just me, or is anyone else having difficulty locating their missing shields?

Same. I'm still missing the one shield I'm really looking for because I want to use it in a MOC (Power Plant). Depending on where you live, trading might be an option. This thread here was made for it, but there's been next to no activity.