Peppermint_M

LEGO Nexo Knights 2017 Discussion

From stuff we've seen in trailers, ash attacker gargoyles, knight gargoyles (short ones with pointy helms, big ones with knight helmets and even larger ones with blue wing-like helmets and armour), female gargoyles, general Garg (Who seems to be a short figure), and... a Shakespeare looking mini figure standing on Jestro's HQ?

I got the lance mech and i got 2 spearheads but no long orange lance piece.... The problem is that Lego's missing pieces website doesn't know the set number.:cry_sad:

Edited by Sickbricks02

Email them. Usually, even if it's not available on the website, they can get it if you email them and give them a short description of the part and explain why you couldn't order it the normal way.

Edited by DraikNova

I had a similar thing happen on the Fortrex. The sticker sheet was damaged but there is no place to order a sticker sheet so I think I chose other items or something and just gave a description. They sent out a replacement set no problem. 

On another note LEGO site USA has the new stuff up on their website. They don't list any of the exclusives but I am really excited about a lot of these and they are all at really good price points. 

I'd like to stop by and wish a Merry Christmas to those of us who celebrate it. :classic:

Edited by BrickJagger

Has their been any information regarding the 2HY sets? I've heard something, but we haven't gotten any info whatsoever right? Well, there's a small wave for the summer sets. Of course, the electric monsters are continuing with some new named monsters. Also, robin wasn't in any 1HY set, so definitely expect one for him with a battle suit. It's not anything special, but at least we're still getting something.

Happy Holidays from me as well!

Quick question: Does Axl's Mech Suit set come with any spare parts - or more precisely, is by ancy chance a second axe blade one of the spares he comes with? I mean, Clay has a second sword...

I think I know why Jestro is evil again. Monstrox still needs a body to turn back into his human form. Since Jestro was so easily turned evil the first time. It would make sense to do so again. And It seems this time Jestro might not be having second thoughts about being evil.

On ‎23‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 4:29 AM, kaiju said:

They're store exclusives. Lance vs Lightning is out at Toys R Us.

hmm interesting how Aarons stone destroyer is a argos exclusive then

7 hours ago, amazingbricks said:

Has their been any information regarding the 2HY sets? I've heard something, but we haven't gotten any info whatsoever right? Well, there's a small wave for the summer sets. Of course, the electric monsters are continuing with some new named monsters. Also, robin wasn't in any 1HY set, so definitely expect one for him with a battle suit. It's not anything special, but at least we're still getting something.

Yes I noticed that as well. I am wondering what might be happening with that character. I though his presence in the show diminished over the course of the season while Ava's seemed to increase. 

Went to my local LEGO store and they had the new sets for sale. Didn't pick up any as am waiting to get the Batman promo which starts tomorrow. I have noticed that at least my two stores either don't seem to be displaying or are not carrying the exclusives for the 2016 wave and no sign of either 2017 exclusives. 

4 hours ago, OC_Architect said:

I have noticed that at least my two stores either don't seem to be displaying or are not carrying the exclusives for the 2016 wave and no sign of either 2017 exclusives. 

Apparently Lego Stores don't get the exclusive sets anymore (in the US).

6 hours ago, Sickbricks02 said:

Can i get the store exclusive sets if the store that they are exclusive to isn't in my country or anywhere close to where i live? 

I think so? Usually that exclusivity only really applies in specific regions, so a set that is exclusive to Target in the U.S. might be exclusive to a different store in the U.K. and might just be available at regular retail in other countries. And you should be able to order those sets from the Lego shop website regardless of where you live—it's only the physical Lego Brand Retail locations that no longer stock other retailers' exclusives.

1 hour ago, Lyichir said:

I think so? Usually that exclusivity only really applies in specific regions, so a set that is exclusive to Target in the U.S. might be exclusive to a different store in the U.K. and might just be available at regular retail in other countries. And you should be able to order those sets from the Lego shop website regardless of where you live—it's only the physical Lego Brand Retail locations that no longer stock other retailers' exclusives.

Ok, thanks! 

On 22-12-2016 at 10:40 PM, NotMegalodon said:

Still from video seems to show 3 summer set silhouettes!  The first one looks like it may be an osprey-like helicopter/vtol. The middle one's a buggy, the last one might be dragon-ish?!

On 26-12-2016 at 9:13 PM, amazingbricks said:

I already posted this; at least 3 sets for 2HY, combining with the Battle Suits. See my own message quoted above.

On 26-12-2016 at 10:15 PM, ZORK64 said:

Happy Holidays from me as well!

Quick question: Does Axl's Mech Suit set come with any spare parts - or more precisely, is by ancy chance a second axe blade one of the spares he comes with? I mean, Clay has a second sword...

I don't think so, my son built it, wasn't really paying attention, but didn't see a second axe.

23 hours ago, Takanuinuva said:

I think I know why Jestro is evil again. Monstrox still needs a body to turn back into his human form. Since Jestro was so easily turned evil the first time. It would make sense to do so again. And It seems this time Jestro might not be having second thoughts about being evil.

You are exactly right. The first episode reveals the Monstrox cloud hitting Jestro with lightning turning him evil again, after at first Jestro telling him he didnt want to be evil anymore. 

Edited by NotMegalodon

13 hours ago, Penkid11 said:

Apparently Lego Stores don't get the exclusive sets anymore (in the US).

Booo!!!

5 hours ago, sithewok said:

A lot of Nexo stuff on clearance at Target right now, 33-50% off.

Was just at my local Target and not much was marked down or at least not to those discounts. Online prices remain the same as well. Was hoping to pick up some good deals after X-mas but no go.

3 hours ago, OC_Architect said:

Was just at my local Target and not much was marked down or at least not to those discounts. Online prices remain the same as well. Was hoping to pick up some good deals after X-mas but no go.

Try Thursday when Target has their weekly clearance price drops. My Walmart had Jestro's vehicle carriage for $35, down from $70 it said.

I went to argos today looking for Aarons stone destroyer but annoyingly it wasn't being sold at that particular store even though the website doesnt say it was only available at certain stores

On ‎22‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 4:40 PM, NotMegalodon said:

Still from video seems to show 3 summer set silhouettes!  The first one looks like it may be an osprey-like helicopter/vtol. The middle one's a buggy, the last one might be dragon-ish?!

Yup.  Sure looks like it!  At least 3 sets for the knights and perhaps 2 sets for the stone monsters.

19 hours ago, amazingbricks said:

Macy is getting a new vehicle :wink: it's seen in this season 3 villain video at the 27 second mark:

It's the dragon vehicle from the still NotMegalodon posted earlier.  I can't tell though if it is some kind of "mech-dragon" or if is a vehicle with dragon type elements.  I assume since it is dragon themed that it is an air vehicle, but it looks like a car/tank kind of a thing....?  It's shown in a still with Axl's Tower Carrier, Clay's Rumble Blade and a couple of other vehicles that I can't quite make out.

Nexo knights is getting a Build Your Own Adventure book. If you recall the recent ninjago build your own adventure book, there could be an interesting variant included like Lloyd with mixed variant parts. Maybe not exclusive, but desirable enough.

55 minutes ago, TPLSTER21 said:

Yup.  Sure looks like it!  At least 3 sets for the knights and perhaps 2 sets for the stone monsters.

Interesting we would get three new hero vehicles in the summer if it pans out. 3 of the five knights are getting their own this wave and Lance getting two vehicles. 

51 minutes ago, amazingbricks said:

Nexo knights is getting a Build Your Own Adventure book. If you recall the recent ninjago build your own adventure book, there could be an interesting variant included like Lloyd with mixed variant parts. Maybe not exclusive, but desirable enough.

I did see that as well. High on my list would be regular Jestro or if possible a true Merlok 2.0 figure. I could also see King Halbert as well since we now will have two versions of Queen Halbert. 

I am OK with another Royal Guard as well provided the build is a decent one in the book. I suppose this would mean no DK book?