Peppermint_M

LEGO Nexo Knights 2017 Discussion

1 hour ago, Whiteagle said:

Uh, just2good, those "displays" are actually the mega shields from the battle suits, as shown in Rezourceman's reviews

Ah, cool!

5 hours ago, LegoRomania said:

Maybe there will be sand or ice monsters .It would be fun if we would get in the summer an wave like Monster Breackout! XD Were we have a lot of those factions.Sadly,this will be just a dream.

I assume that the summer wave is going to be more Stone Monsters, as the endgame of this arc is to collect enough cursed shields to awaken "Stone Colossus".

I hope the ice monsters come out at some point, they would be pretty fun.

6 hours ago, LegoRomania said:

The Book of Monstrox or Monstrux.

[snip]

For anybody wondering where that image came from, I was the one who originally posted it on Google Plus :classic: Somebody on Google Plus also found a description of the book not long after I posted about it.

Personally, I think it sounds like it could be a book that's just about Monstrox rather than a book full of monsters as the Book of Monsters was. Still, I will certainly be searching bookstores for it because I'm genuinely curious about what information there is in it. Plus, the Book of Monsters was basically an art book to me and I'm hoping that the Book of Monstrox will be similar.

9 hours ago, TheOneVeyronian said:

For anybody wondering where that image came from, I was the one who originally posted it on Google Plus :classic: Somebody on Google Plus also found a description of the book not long after I posted about it.

Personally, I think it sounds like it could be a book that's just about Monstrox rather than a book full of monsters as the Book of Monsters was. Still, I will certainly be searching bookstores for it because I'm genuinely curious about what information there is in it. Plus, the Book of Monsters was basically an art book to me and I'm hoping that the Book of Monstrox will be similar.

'Somebody on g+' ;) you can say my name lol

The new book looks crazy.

Edited by Eris The Nexo Knight

4 hours ago, Eris The Nexo Knight said:

'Somebody on g+' ;) you can say my name lol

The new book looks crazy.

Many monsters and exciting stories! I can't wait for new factions that we won't get in sets! :\

My biggest question is:Why!? Why Lego!? Why you create cool villain designs that won't be produced!!!??? Is like looking at concept art :/ 

Edited by LegoRomania

Dangit, I was happy I didn't have to get the Battle suits.. Now that I see that there's actually full figures inside, I'm gonna have to get them all :( 

Edited by Zergos

I've found them all at local stores too. I didn't buy any, because i'll be waiting for some good discounts. But i did get two of those shield blind bags. No doubles luckily. Started up the new App right away and i must say; it's awesome :D 

Won't be buying much more blind bags though, at 4 euro for 5 nexo powers, the battle suits are a lot better value (also 5 nexo powers, but with a minifig and battle suit). 

14 minutes ago, NotMegalodon said:

Won't be buying much more blind bags though, at 4 euro for 5 nexo powers, the battle suits are a lot better value (also 5 nexo powers, but with a minifig and battle suit). 

Same here. Honestly I have no idea why the blind bags are even needed if the Battle Suits are the same deal but come with a mini-mech and a figure.

5 hours ago, LegoRomania said:

Many monsters and exciting stories! I can't wait for new factions that we won't get in sets! :\

My biggest question is:Why!? Why Lego!? Why you create cool villain designs that won't be produced!!!??? Is like looking at concept art :/ 

They could still put the forest and sea monsters in sets, they have been in comics already. I really hope they will...

3 hours ago, BrickJagger said:

Picked up The Three Brothers, Lance vs. Lightning and Lance's Twin Jouster at my local TRU today. :classic:

Any thoughts on those? :blush:

1 hour ago, NotMegalodon said:

Any thoughts on those? :blush:

Lance vs. Lightning is a pretty good set. I like the Grimroc monster a lot and apparently you can remove the horse's head and add the top half the Lance's mech to make some sort of Nexo-centaur. The gate is a little too small for my liking, but the set has enough different parts to make up for it.

Haven't built the other two yet.

2 hours ago, BrickJagger said:

Lance vs. Lightning is a pretty good set. I like the Grimroc monster a lot and apparently you can remove the horse's head and add the top half the Lance's mech to make some sort of Nexo-centaur.

That's awesome! I hadn't heard about that. Definitely bumps that set up on my wanted list (which previously was mostly just the battle suits for the time being).

6 hours ago, BrickJagger said:

Lance vs. Lightning is a pretty good set. I like the Grimroc monster a lot and apparently you can remove the horse's head and add the top half the Lance's mech to make some sort of Nexo-centaur. The gate is a little too small for my liking, but the set has enough different parts to make up for it.

Wait wha, centaur? Awesome! Did you plan to get lance mech? Would like to see the centaur.

8 hours ago, BrickJagger said:

That sounds pretty cool. It really seems Lego is making all the right moves to make kids excited. Yesterday was the first time (for me) standing in front of the (new) Nexo Knights display at the store and there were multiple kids, very excited about all the new sets. Fun to see :grin:

19 hours ago, BrickJagger said:

Picked up The Three Brothers, Lance vs. Lightning and Lance's Twin Jouster at my local TRU today. :classic:

Would you mind saying what area/state? It's ok if you don't I just want a better idea of where they are popping up

On 17.12.2016 at 3:15 PM, ReZourceman said:

I found some sets in Tesco today! They had three sets and the Battle Suits. The three sets included one copy left of Ruina's Lock N Roller - which I picked up. Let me know if you'd like pics, but I'll have some reviews coming shortly.Here is the first review which is Clay's Battle Suit - really enjoyed this set. £8.

Spoiler

Perhaps I'm a bit late with mentioning this, but both the piece used for the mech's hips (the one with three ball joints) and the silver fists are both old pieces. The hip piece is from the Technic sortiment (though I'm not sure how old it is - I once bought a set featuring two of these pieces, and yes, I also used them for robot MOCs), while the fist was introduced alongside the CCBS in the second wave of Hero Factory back in late 2010/early 2011.

But still a nice review, though I would have wished to see a complete parts overview, especially since I'd like to know what the new torso pieces look on their own.
(on that note, the reveal that the shoulder joints are an actual part of the grey torso piece is a bit of a letdown, as it limits the versatility of the piece I think)

I know the game is not the show or the sets, but it did release some clips of the next season.

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/nexo-knights/images/3/33/StoneMonstersTV.png/revision/latest?cb=20161220023106

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/nexo-knights/images/3/37/ElectroJestroTV.png/revision/latest?cb=20161220023223

Electro Jestro looks a lot more menacing than Lava Jestro..