Peppermint_M

LEGO Nexo Knights 2017 Discussion

Just now, Umbra-Manis said:

Does Robin have a thing for the queen? He always seems to be saving her. :tongue:

You mean Aaron, right?

Because Robin is a kid :look:

Edited by Robert8

Just now, Umbra-Manis said:

Well, I'm an Idiot! :grin: 

I meant Aaron. 

But yeah, you're right

It's starting to look suspicious..... maybe Aaron wants to become King?

At this point I just have the small sets and looking to get the Moltor Smasher, Infernox Captures the Queen, King and Black Knight Mech and the Lava Hideout.

But wow these 2017 sets are great! Will be getting most if not all of them!

Love the new Villains and the Knights and their Vehicles are way better this year.

If I see it correctly Jestro's HQ has a wagon behind it, which could mean that you can modify more wagons behind the thing and make an endless HQ. Would be fun to make a longer vehicle with different wagons (like a army/minifig wagon, more tactical wagon, etc.) but it also has to be wider than it is now. Hmm maybe a new project.. 

according lance and clay set af hands in battle suits — final.

Edited by zg0

These sets look really nice! Lance's set's feature look cool, and I love the new villains. I especially love Grimroc ( the big-fig) as well as the new jestro, mostly due to the new face. Overall, a small but great wave!

Lots of discussion on the new sets and finally some official box art. Lots to digest.

The new armor pieces look interesting and I am wondering if they will  allow more arm movement than the first wave armor. The new Jestro alternate face (?) looks really creepy and spooky. Love Clay's new vehicle. Really cool. Nexo Knights utilizing forbidden powers? Interesting.

Spoiler

Regarding Jestro, at least at the end of the Lavalands maps in the Merlok 2.0 app there is a brief animation of him walking and getting struck by lightening. I assume turning him evil again.

Interesting. Wasn't expecting a rock theme, but the purple is refreshing. I appreciate that Jestro changed, and the new buried-in-stone legs are cool.

Has Jestro stolen some Whomps from Bowser's forces? 

Ruina looks really cool. I didn't think they still had the Bellatrix mold.

Glad to see the Globlins making a return is this wave. Liking quite a few of the villains, I think Reex, Roog and Ruina take the top spots. From what I can see Jestro's new face print is sufficiently villainous. Not so much a fan of the brick villains, especially compared to the Scurriers. Lots of B&P for me. PLEASE let Monstrox's face be a printed tile, and not a sticker.

My god....that Jestro face!

It seems someone has been playing with a ouija board or something

30236207304_f9bd3b1c98_o.png

Why couldn't LEGO design a distressed face for Ava?

I mean she is kidnapped by a possessed jester who is about to kill her ............. and she is smiling for the artbox????

It's almost more creepy because she looks like she is enjoying it

30236207624_00ba35f599_o.png

Edited by Robert8

These new sets have a bunch off cool new pieces. I particulary really like those wing pieces on the Gargoyle and hope we get them in other colors. I wonder if there molded into the armor or connect like the chima wings.

Shame Axl didn't get a new arm mold to match the shoulders that the other knights armor has. Also Jestro seems to have a transparent head in the set so whatever the head that we saw prior must have been preliminary. 

Shame we don't have pics of the action sets yet. I really wanted to see those.

Transparent head Jestro is neat. The sets are.. decent. 

This just looks.. not great, though.

oObrIrb.png 

Ohhh the exclusive looks really cool

Here are the pics

30780678271_0e66b1d55a_b.jpg30567763380_72276ee92a_b.jpg

Edited by Robert8

Noticed this new piece! Of course there are plenty more like the 2x2 angled wedge plate but this one is also nice! 

ZN6wYqe.png 

10 minutes ago, Exetrius said:

Almost thought you said the action sets were retailer exclusive.

But now I can give opinions on them.

Shame they don't use the fists that the Lego Batman Movie. Mr Freeze set uses. There a bit lackluster in design. But I can understand as i assume they will be priced similar to the ultimate sets. I might grab Axl's one though.